Episode 1 - "We now pronounce you husbands and wives" ♥ Part 1

We Got Married Series (APPLICATIONS CLOSED - CURRENT APPS IN PROGRESS) [HIATUS]

A/N: And the long awaited update has come 8D I'm so sorry for all the delay guys >n< hectic weeks.. but now I can update >w < here's the rest of the first couples 8D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hwang Mi-Young/Stephanie (Tiffany) Min Jeremy

^ Tiffany Outfit and bag ^

^ Tiffany Shoes ^

표시

Hwang Tiffany: *walks casually into the white van waiting for her outside their dorm and shuts the door*

Manager: "Ready?"

Hwang Tiffany: *buckles her seatbelt* "Nae~" *laughs*

Manager: "It's automatic now thanks to Seohyun-ah" **❤ Referring to Seohyun always using the seatbelt ❤**

Hwang Tiffany: *laughs* "Nae~"

Camera: *shows the van driving off*

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "Woh? Tiffany-shi?"

*NODS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Hwang Tiffany: "Ahnyeong haseyo~" *bows with an eye smile* "Je ireum eun So Nyeo Shi Dae Hwang Tiffany imnida"

표시

♪.. Sesangeurikkeul namja, Meotjin yeojadeul yeogi moyeora, You know the girls.. ♪

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "So how did you feel after getting your mission card?"

Hwang Tiffany: "I was honestly excited" *laughs "Ever since our leader and maknae got married, I always wondered how it would feel to be married too.. I was jealous" *eye smile laugh*

Question: "Who do you think will be your husband? Or want to be your new husband? Any preferences?"

Hwang Tiffany: "Ah.. ahni.. " *laughs* "I want someone who I can be comfortable with.. ?" *laughs again*

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: "Omo~ Gwiyeoweo~ She's so pretty!!"

*LAUGHS AND NODS*

Park Mi Sun: "So who's the lucky boy?"

Im Seulong: *grinning* "Me?"

*LAUGHS*

Jung Jinwoon: "You wish!"

*LAUGHS*

Park Mi Sun: "Ohhh.. does anyone know who it is?"

*SHAKES HEADS*

Im Seulong: "I heard they're recreuiting citizens now. Just normal students~"

Kim Na Young: "OMO!! Chinchayo?!"

Im Seulong; "Nae!"

Park Mi Sun: "Woh.. maybe she will get one like that?"

*SLOWLY NODS*

표시

~ Meanwhile ~

Camera: *focuses on the front of a cafe where a boy in a blue polo shirt is walking in with a messenger bag and a bouquet in his hand*

^ Bouquet

???: "Oh.. Ahnyeong haseyo" *bows to the restaurant staff*

Waitress: *guides the student to a corner booth*

???: *bows again* "Kamsahamnida" *sits and pulls out a mission card from his messenger bag*

???: *instantly grins and fidgets with his hair*

스튜디오

Im Seulong: "Woh.. I think he really is a regular college student!"

표시

~ Meanwhile ~

Hwang Tiffany: "Oh!" *sits up straight when she feels the car come to a slow stop in front of the cafe* *instantly smiles* "Ah.. eottokae.. ?" *gathers things into her purse and steps out of the car*

~ Meanwhile ~

???: "Oh!!" *spots Tiffany getting out of the car and instantly fixes himself again*

Camera: *only shows his grin and his clothes as he picks up the bouquet and making his way to the door as directed by the staff*

Hwang Tiffany: *peeks head first into the cafe giving an eye smile at the staff and the restaurant workers* "Ahnyeong haseyo" *bows* "Oh!

Camera: *focuses on the student's full smiling face*

^ Jeremy's outfit

^ Jeremy's shoes

^ Jeremy's messenger bag

스튜디오

Kim Jung Min: "Oh! He's-"

Park Mi Sun: "Charming!!"

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Min Jeremy: "Ahnyeong haseyo, je ireum eun Min Jeremy imnida" *bows*

Question: "Are you a fan of Tiffany's?"

Min Jeremy: *laughs* "Nae.. I am a big fan of hers" *grins*

Question: "So you're very excited? How did you feel when you got the mission card?"

Min Jeremy: "Nae.. very! I was so excited when they picked me I couldn't speak. I kept tellnig myself.. 'Am I dreaming?' until the mission card came. Then I couldn't stop smiling to myself.. now I'm speechless" *grins*

표시

Hwang Tiffany: *walks further into the cafe and stops upon seeing Jeremy with the bouquet smiling at her and she covers her smile with a hand and eye smiles at him*

Min Jeremy: *smiles brightly and walks slowly toward her* "Ahnyeong haseyo" *bows politely*

Hwang Tiffany: "Ahnyeong haseyo~ Hwang Tiffany imnida" *bows when he arrives in front of her*

Min Jeremy: "Ah.. Min Jeremy imnida" *bows and can't stop smiling* "Please marry me Tiffany-shi" *holds out the bouquet*

Hwang Tiffany: *laughs and tries to keep a straight face but continues smiling* "Ah.. nae I will marry you" *she reaches for the bouquet smiling brightly*

Min Jeremy: *he laughs lightly then walks foward slightly extending his arms and hugging the now blushing Tiffany*

Hwang Tiffany: *blushing with an eye smile and hugs him back with her free arm*

**❤ SKINSHIP  ❤**

스튜디오

*WOW'S AND AWW'S*

Kim Na Young; *squeals and jumps around in her seat* "Omo! Omo! Omo! Omo!! He's so sweet!!"

*LAUGHS AND NODS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "How did you feel about seeing your new husband?"

Hwang Tiffany: *laughs her cheeks turning pink and eye smiling as she answers* "He's very sweet.. and I want to really get to know him better"

표시

Hwang Tiffany: *smiles brightly as she pulls away from the hug*

Min Jeremy: *smiles back* "Should we sit?"

Hwang Tiffany: "Ah~ Nae" *smiles more and follows him to the table*

Min Jeremy: *allows her to sit first then sits in front of her scooting into the booth*

Hwang Tiffany: "Ah.. so how old are you?" *puts the bouquet on her lap and her purse beside her*

Min Jeremy: *smiles* "Ah.. 23" 

Hwang Tiffany: "Ah.. arasso.. so you're older than me.. may I call you oppa?" *eye smile*

Min Jeremy: *smiles back at her* "Nae~ ah.. should we use banmal?"

Hwang Tiffany: "Ah.. nae" *laughs softly*

**❤ Comfortable Atmosphere ❤**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

표시

Kim Jongwoon/Yesung Kwon Mary

^ Yesung outfit^

Kim Jongwoon: *walking down the street while grinning with the camera* "So I am going to pick her up from class today?"

Camera: *nods*

Kim Jongwoon: "How long do I wait?" *laughs* "Ah.. what do I do?" *fidgets with the bouquet of roses wrapped in purple paper and a white ribbon along with the mission card in his hands*

^ bouquet

스튜디오

Kim Na Young:  "Woh! Another regular student! I really like this!"

*LAUGHS & AGREEMENTS*

Jung Jinwoon: "Are they doing this from now on?"

Park Mi Sun: "Who knows? Let's just watch!"

*LAUGHS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Kim Jongwoon: "Ahnyeong haseyo" *bows* "Je ireum eun Super Junior Kim Jongwoon, Yesung imnida" *smiles*

♪.. Geudae ga namja ramyeon chingul manna sulhan jane teoreo beorigo (alright) alright (ALLRIGHT!!).. ♪

♪.. Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple, geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaero meotjyeo.. ♪

Question: "How does it feel to know that you're married?"

Kim Jongwoon: "Ah.. " *laughs* "Weird? I feel more like I'm in high school dating again. I'm going to pick her up from class while delivering her flowers" *grins* "I'm excited truthfully"

표시

Kim Jongwoon: "Ah! There it is!" *spots the university and speeds up to walk there*

~ Meanwhile ~

???: *is taking notes in the class lecture*

Camera: *focusing only on the desk where she is writing and a mission card on the corner of her desk*

~ Meanwhile ~

Kim Jongwoon: *eventually gets to the university and walks through the hallways looking for his new wife's classroom* "Room.. 203.. Ah.. " *walks down professionally* "Her name is Kwon Mary.. " *mumbling to himself in nervousness*

스튜디오

Kim Jung Min: "The boy is nervous."

*LAUGHS*

Park Mi Sun: "Of course! Who wouldn't be?"

표시

Kim Jongwoon: "Ah.. 203!" *stops abruptly and stands up straight* *takes a big breath* "Aigoo.. I'm nervous" *laughs and peeks through the small door window into the classroom and tires to look for his wife* "Go in?" *looks at the camera*

Camera: *nods*

Kim Jongwoon: "Ah.. arasso.. Oh! What if the professor yells at me?!" 

*LAUGHS*

**❤ Were you yelled at by professors before?! ❤**

Kim Jongwoon: "Ah.. ok he was informed.. arasso.. " *peeks in once more then reaches and opens the door*

???: *looks up hearing the door open and covers her smile with a hand*

Kim Jongwoon: "Ahnyeong haseyo~" *steps in the class while bowing* "Yesung imnida.. ah.. I'm looking for my wife" *looking around the class* "Ah.. please hold up your mission card" *grins sheepishly*

???: *blushes and picks up her mission card then holds it up*

Camera: *focuses on the card then trails down to show her face*

^ Mary's outfit

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "Omo!! Yeppeo!"

*AGREEMENTS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Kwon Mary: "Ahnyeong haseyo, je ireum eun Kwon Mary imnida" *bows and smiles shyly*

Question: "What was your reaction when you saw your husband Yesung?"

Kwon Mary: "I was... very happy!" *laughs* "I am a big fan of his" *nods while tucker her hair behind her ears*

표시

Kim Jongwoon: *spots the mission card in the air and smiles while walking over to her*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "Your reaction to seeing your new wife?"

Kim Jongwoon: *smiles and stares in a daze* *pretends to snap out of it* "Ah! Yeppeo! Nae!" *grins*

*LAUGHS*

표시

Kim Jongwoon: "Ahnyeong haseyo" *bows to her and holds out the bouquet*

Kwon Mary: *still covering her smile but takes the bouquet and hides her lower face with it* *bows lightly* "Ahnyeong haseyo.. Kwon Mary imnida"

Kim Jongwoon: "Ah.. seonsaengnim.. can I take my wife?" *speaks to the professor*

Professor: "Ah.. class? Should we let her go?" *smiles*

Class: "Nae!" *claps*

Kim Jongwoon: "Kamsahamnida!" *holds his hand out to Mary*

Kwon Mary: *takes his hand and the bouquet and her purse in the other hand and allows Yesung to lead her out of the room*

Kim Jongwoon: *holds the door for her still holding her hand* "Ah.. how old are you?" *talks while leading her down the hallway*

Kwon Mary: "Ah.. 24"

Kim Jongwoon: "Oh.. so I'm older.. I'll drop the formalities. Do you want to?"

Kwon Mary: "Ah.. " *giggles while blushing* "Molla.. ?"

Kim Jongwoon: *laughs* "Molla?! It's up to you~"

Kwon Mary: "Ah.. arasso.. I will drop it too"

Kim Jongwoon: "Arasso" *grins*

Camera: *shows the couple's backs walking down the hallway*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Holy fudge that took forever = A = The next ones are coming ; u ; thanks for your patience guys!!