Episode 1 - "We now pronounce you husbands and wives" ♥ Sample 4

We Got Married Series (APPLICATIONS CLOSED - CURRENT APPS IN PROGRESS) [HIATUS]

A/N: Ok guys sorry it took so long but I've been pre-occupied with my job = n = aish.. ok oh another thing GO BACK TO CHAPTER FIVE THERE'S BEEN A MAJOR CHANGE IN A MARRIAGE XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No Minwoo Kim Jin Kyong

^ Minwoo outfit ^

^ Backpack ^

표시

MIRAGE: "Ahnyeong eomma!!" *laughs after waving off to Aeri then shuts to van door as it drives off*

Camera: *shows the white van driving off*

Kim Jin Kyong: "Oh.. I'm gonna be late.. Oppa! We should bring me now"

Manager: "Ah!" *checks his watch* "Nae~ Driver can we go to Lotte World now?"

Driver: "Ah arasso.. " *turns to the direction of Lotte World*

MIRAGE: "Bwoh? Lotte World? *turns to Kimjin* "Waeyo?"

Kim Jin Kyong: *grins and holds up a mission card* "I'm married too unnies~"

MIRAGE: "BWOH?!" *grabs at the mission card*

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: *gasps* "Leader AND maknae?!"

Kim Na Young; "Nae~ And they're sisters!" *giggles as she bounces in her seat*

*LAUGHS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Kim Jin Kyong: "Ahnyeong haseyo~" *bows with a shy grin* "Je ireum eun MIRAGE maknae Kim Jin Kyong, Kimjin imnida~"

표시

♪.. I'll be your Tinkerbell in the sky~ ♪

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "Did Aeri-shi know you were getting married?"

Kim Jin Kyong: "Ah.. nae I asked her for advice and stuff.. she's the only one I told" *laughs* "I couldn't believe I was getting married the same time as my sister"

Question: "Who do you want your new husband to be? Any preferences?"

Kim Jiin Kyong: "Ah.. " *thinks for a second* "Chun.. ji.. oppa?" *laughs shyly*

스튜디오

Kim Jung Min: "Oh! Chunji? Teen Top's Chunji?"

Im Seulong; "Nae~ Is there another Chunji?" *laughs*

표시

MIRAGE: "Woh.. The sisters!" *hands back the mission card while laughing*

Kim Jin Kyong; *laughs* "Nae~" *puts it in her shoulder bag*

MIRAGE: "Yah.. does your sister know?"

Kim Jin Kyong: "Nae.. " *laughs*

MIRAGE: "BWOH?! Why didn't you tell us?!"

Kim Jin Kyong: *laughs* "I wanted it to be a surprise unnies~"

~ Meanwhile ~

Boyfriend: "Neh~ Ahnyeong (noona)"

No Minwoo: *shuts the door* "Ah.. it was good to see Aeri noona~" *laughs and rushes to his backpack and gets all of his stuff putting it in the backpack*

Kim Donghyun: "Yah.. Minwoo-yah.. why arae you in such a hurry? Manager hyeong isn't coming for a while"

Boyfriend hyeongs: *turns to the rushing Minwoo*

No Minwoo: "Ah.. " *laughs and slings on his backpack* "I'm.. going to Lotte World" *eye smile*

Lee Jeongmin: "Bwoh? Waeyo?" *astonished laugh*

Shim Hyunseong: "By yourself?"

No Minwoo: "Ah.. nae. I'm.. married" *grins and slings his backpack on while turning away from the members*

Jo Kwangmin and Jo Youngmin: "BWOH?!"

Boyfriend hyeongs: *stares at maknae*

No Minwoo: *laughs* "Nae" *slowly pulls out a mission card from the backpack front pocket and hands it to his hyeongs*

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "Another one who's so young!!"

Kim Jung Min: "Nae.. he just turned 18!"

Kim Na Young: "They're doing an experience trial marriage right?" *turns to the staff*

Staff: "Nae.. with permission from their parents and the management"

*NODS IN UNDERSTANDING*`

❣ 다시 방 ❣

No Minwoo: *laughs* "Ahnyeong haseyo~" *quick bow* "Je ireum eun Boyfriend maknae No Minwoo imnida" *eye smile*

Question: "You're very young.. did you agree to get married?"

No Minwoo: "Ah.. nae.. I wanted to gain some experience ahead of my hyeongs" *laughs*

Question: "Being close to Aeri-shi, did you want her to be your wife?"

No Minwoo: "Ah.. jjogum.. I do because.. I'm comfortable with her.. but at the same time, she's my noona and I really want to just think of her that way" *nods*

Question: "Who do you want your wife to be?"

No Minwoo: *laughs* "Ah.. molla.. maybe.. Jessica-shi?" *eye smile laugh*

표시

No Minwoo: *grins and takes the card from the dazed hyeongs*

Boyfriend hyeongs: *stares at Minwoo*

Manager: "Minwoo-yah.. ga ja?" *looks at his watch as he enters the dressing room*

No Minwoo: "Ah! Nae! Ahnyeong hyeongs and Kwangminnie" *laughs and runs out the door ahead of their manager*

Manager: *chuckles, rolls his eyes, waves at the rest of Boyfriend, and follows after Minwoo*

~ Meanwhile ~

Camera: *shows the van stopping in front of Lotte World and the door opening*

Kim Jin Kyong: *gets out and waves to the van as it leaves*

^ Outfit

^ Bag

Camera: *follows her into Lotte World*

~ Meanwhile ~

No Minwoo: *laughing in the car at a joke his manager cracked* "Ah!" *looks out the window as they stop in front of Lotte World after a while of driving then quickly gathers his backpack on his back and steps out of the car waving quickly and running into Lotte World grinning widely with the staff trying to keep up*

스튜디오

*LAUGHS*

Park Mi Sun: "He's so excited! Look at that grin!"

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "How were you feeling when you got to Lotte World?"

No Minwoo: "I was excited! I wanted to meet my new wife fast and treat her well" *laughs*

Kim Jin Kyong: "Ah.. I was nervous" *laughs* "But at the same time I was excited to meet my new husband"

표시

Camera: *shows Minwoo looking at a map trying to find his way to the carousel while laughing at himself turning in different directions*

No Minwoo: "Ah~ There!" *he points in one direction and starts walking there putting the map away* "Ah.. how should I make her notice me? Oh!" *quickly runs to the balloon sales man*

Camera: *shows him taking five balloons and paying for them as he bowed then walked towards the carousel*

Staff: "Woh.. balloons?"

No Minwoo: *laughs* "Nae.. I think she'll notice me nae?"

~ Meanwhile ~

Kim Jin Kyong: *sitting on the railing of around some shrubbery near the carousel as she looked around for her new husband* "Aigoo.. I'm nervous.. I should hide.. " *laughs* "Ah.. eottokae.. ?" *she looks up* "Omo!" *she slips off the railing slowly and covers with a hand laughing as she hid behind the shrubbery upon seeing Minwoo walking toward the carousel with a bunch of balloons* "Is it Minwoo-shi?!"

Staff: "Nae~"

No Minwoo: *walks slowly to the carousel then stops near it and looks around* "Ah.. where is she?" *laughs and waits puffing up his cheeks and wandeing around*

Kim Jin Kyong: "Ah.. arasso~" *laughs as her cheeks turn pink and she slowly walks toward him making sure he's turned away then taps him on the shoulder*

No Minwoo: *quickly turns* "Omo!" *laughs with Kimjin* "Kimjin-ah!" *bows with an eye smile* "Ahnyeong haseyo~"

Kim Jin Kyong: *laughs with him jumping slightly at his slight outburst* "Ahaha~ Ahnyeong haseyo Minwoo-shi" *bows to him smiling behind her hand*

No Minwoo: "Ah.. these are for you" *laughs and hands her the balloons*

Kim Jin Kyong: "Oh! Kamsahamnida~" *bows again*

**❤ Awkward Atmosphere ❤**