030

The Wild Card

 

It’s not like that, auntie!” Jackson denied again, Mark’s mother just laughed at her son’s friend.

I heard from her mother, you broke her heart, Jackson.

Well, I did tell her to not take everything seriously.” Jackson mumbled, before he could speak again, Jaebum had interrupted them.

“Auntie, I need to speak to Jackson for a bit, excuse us.” He said before dragging Jackson away.

“What is it?” Jackson asked.

“I need you to do what you do best.” JB said as he stopped, Jackson blinked then he followed his friend’s gaze.

, he’s here?

 

 

Yeoshin was unable to speak.

“I didn’t know you were in town.” Mark’s voice brought her back, she diverted her gaze on Mark’s jaw as he spoke.

“I was invited to this party.” The other male replied.

“Really? Thanks for coming then, we need to go to our friends.” Mark replied brusquely, he pulled Yeoshin with him but then the male had reached for arm.

“Can we talk, Yeoshin?”

Yeoshin’s brows met.

“Chanyeol, please, not here.” Mark spoke, his tone firm and cold.

“People wont~”

“I said not here.” He cut him off before deftly removing Chanyeol’s hold on Yeoshin.

Park Chanyeol, only son of Park Banking Group watched as the Tuan couple walked away from him, his brows furrowed, as he realized how Yeoshin had not even glanced at him.

 

 

Yeoshin exhaled as Mark let go of her.

Shin, I didn’t know he was invited, if I had, I would have~

It’s fine…I just didn’t expect he’d be here.” She replied and stared at her feet.

Do you want to step out for a bit?” Mark glanced around them, he knew people were observing them.

He saw Yeoshin shook her head, it was clear that she wasn’t feeling well now that Chanyeol had appeared.

Does..he still affect you?

No…I mean just seeing him here..I don’t know, Mark..I don’t know.” She ran her fingers through her hair, Mark exhaled and just pulled her to him.

It’s fine, he’s not going to bother you.” He said soothingly, Yeoshin just closed her eyes in his warmth.

Then, since this party’s a bit of a bummer, can we go now?” Mark asked in a light tone, Yeoshin blinked and pulled away.

What?

Come with me.” Mark smiled before pulling her with him towards the doors.

 

 

 

Before Chanyeol could follow Mark and Yeoshin, a smiling Jackson sidestepped him.

“Hyung!” He slurred, the older male paused and smiled.

“Jackson Wang.” He grinned before shaking his hand.

“I didn’t know you were back, how are things?”

Chanyeol shook his head.

“I came back in the hopes of talking with Yeoshin….but..”

“She wont talk to you, hyung.” Jackson stated, his tone serious.

“We know what happened, we know what you did to her.” Jackson’s tone turned cold, Chanyeol paused.

“You don’t know what happened Jackson, I was~”

“You’re supposed to be married, now back off.” Jackson warned.

“Jackson~”

“I don’t care if you’re divorced but Yeoshin’s all better now, no thanks to you. You hurt her so much, and you, of all people, have no right to want her back.” Jackson stated before leaving the male.

 

 

Jaehee’s fists curled as she watched Mark and Yeoshin.

This isn’t acting anymore. Do they think I’m blind?

Mark was obviously trying to talk to Yeoshin while the girl seemed bothered, then he frowned before hugging her to him.

Jaehee shook her head.

Then she watched as Mark smiled as Yeoshin pulled away from him.

She stepped out of the party with her phone in hand.

 

 

 

I’m going to take everything away from you, Han Yeoshin.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++