001

The Wild Card

Smoke filled the air, people started to crowd around the area, taking pictures and videos of the accident.

People glanced curiously at the black Mercedes Benz convertible that had dove against the foot a huge billboard. They weren’t sure what to do, they could not hear anything from the passengers of the car, seconds later the authorities arrived.

“We have confirmed, there is only one passenger, the driver. We need to get her out.”

Firemen started to approach the car with their masks on. Then one of them yanked the car’s door open and cut the seatbelt.

They managed to lift out a young lady, clad in a black skin tight mini dress and Loboutin heels, she was chuckling as the fireman picked her up.

“Did I cause trouble again? That was fun, let’s do it again!” She laughed in a weird manner.

“Is she drunk?” One of them asked.

“I think she is, she reeks of alcohol.”

They glanced at the totaled car and winced.

“Really, these spoiled Asian kids.” One of them shook their heads before placing the girl on the stretcher.

 

 

 

Finally, we’re starving!” Jackson hollered as JB, Mark and Jaehee stepped in the room.

“It’s not even twelve noon yet.” JB pointed out before taking his seat beside Youngjae.

“Well, I’m hungry.” Jackson pointed out before pulling the chair for Jaehee.

“So, what’s all this for?” Mark asked, Yugyeom glanced at Jinyoung.

“Well, it’s a celebratory lunch, I have this opening tonight and I was hoping you idiots, except Jaehee, you’re a sweetheart, can come.” Jinyoung finished, the guys chuckled.

“Are you hitting on Mark hyung’s girlfriend?” Bam Bam shook his head, Jaehee chuckled.

“I’m free tonight, I’ll make it.” Jaehee chuckled, Mark nodded.

“Well, that’s it? Then let’s order!” Jackson demanded.

“Besides, we rarely get together like this.” Jinyoung mused.

“But we’re missing one person.” Yugyeom murmured, they all paused.

“How is she? Have you heard from her lately?”

Mark looked at Jaebum.

“Actually no, she hasn’t been calling or replying.” He replied evenly, Jackson just sighed.

“I miss that brat.”

 

 

 

“What?” The elderly lady looked up from her cup of tea, her jade and emerald encrusted cane almost fell on the floor.

Her secretary looked away.

“She was involved in accident.”

“Was she just involved, or did she cause it?”

The younger male remained quiet.

“Tell me the damage.”

“She made two billboards fall down, her car cannot be saved and she was..driving under influence of alcohol.”

The lady sighed and held onto the back of her neck.

 

 

“Have the jet ready, she should be sent here before people recognize her. Contact the hospital and put in a fake name, no one should know that she’s coming.”

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++