ChangKyu Love's Stories 2.

ChangKyu Love's Stories.

Original Stories Link 

VI. Happiness. [Confessed's Sequel]

Happiness is on a icy winter day, holding your beloved hands, rubbed together to warm up, avoid the cold weather.

Happiness is on a beautiful sunny day, walking together on a green meadow, shooting the photos to mark beautiful memories in sparkling sunshine with briliant smiles.

Happiness is on a rainy day, holding hands and walking, splashing water at other, immersing in the delectable laughs.

Happiness is…

  • Shim ChangMin! if you don't stop your mess of crazy definitions right now, then I'll kich you out to the street to find your damn happiness!

ChangMin half smiled, half cried. "Happiness" is the reality standing in front of him right here, the beautiful angel but devious sharp tongue and a true lucifer indeed.

After all, each person has a different intellection of happiness. ChangMin can being a dreamy illusionist, but if you bring the best of what the world demands in exchange for "happiness", then thousand times his answer is still "NO". ChangMin is the kind of people that understanding what they really have.

Shim ChangMin has the true happiness with having KyuHyun in his arms, standing by his side together, now and forever.

....

VII. Why do you cry?

[ChangKyu kid version]

KyuHyun very likes Changmin's hyung named JaeJoong. He is as gentle as HanKyung hyung, such a good cook like RyeoWook hyung, even as beautiful as Heechul hyung and he is a resourceful person like LeeTeuk hyung, too. A perfect person.

And especially, every time he plays at ChangMin's house, JaeJoong hyung always presents good food and toys for the boys. Whenever Kyuhyun cried out loud for something, JaeJoong gently wiped his tears and asked, "Why do you cry?" with such a sweet tone. And then appeased him so nicely with lenient voice and candies or cake or fruits, not to cry louder as HeeChul hyung or just do not care as YeSung hyung.

But today JaeJoong hyung and YunHo hyung went out together, the house became a gloomy place, with him and ChangMin only, because HeeChul hyung after dropped him at the door then stolid walked away: "Two of you are enough to look after each other". How irresponsible he was!

Kyuhyun played in silence and then unfortunately got a cut in his finger. He cried out loud, forgot that was no Jae hyung here. ChangMin looked at him with poker face, really do not know what he suppose to do. Then awkward, he put his tiny finger on KyuHyun's face, wiped the tears for him:

  • Hey, why do you cry?
  • ... Hurts... *sobs* My hand is so painful now... *sobs*

Changmin frowned, finally bowed down, held the small hand of the boy then gently put the wounded finger into his mouth.

  • It stops bleeding now, I will get you a cute bandage to cover it okay?

Changmin smiled and looked up, then gave a quick kiss on the other's cheek.

  • You don't cry anymore, such a good boy!

KyuHyun firstly bewildered, then a cheerful smile covered his mouth. No candy, no cake, no JaeJoong, but with gentle ChangMinnie and his cute kiss. And "Why do you cry?" still remains the same sweet tone in voice. Not bad at all. Even better, right?

...

VIII. Dolls and robots.

[ChangKyu kid version]

Cameo: HyeRin from my fiction "Almost Like Human."

Changmin wants to play robot.

HyeRin wants to play with dolls and make up toys.

Changmin wants to play with KyuHyun.

HyeRin wants to play with KyuHyun, too.

So that's the begin of the argument. Clawing at each other, and after that they both cried out loud.

KyuHyun appeased, patiently listened to each other with two small mouths scrambled to talk about their desires.

Finally, KyuHyun decided that ChangMin could play robot fighting game with him, while HyeRin can bring marcara, bows, ties, lipstick...  to make up for KyuHyun and her dolls as well.

ChangMin satisfied, played robots and favorite toys with his best friend brought so much fun.

HyeRin satisfied too, KyuHyun with her bow on his hair, plused makeup slightly that made him is more beautiful than a Barbie doll.

Only KyuHyun was suffered, he had to play fighting game with ChangMin while tried to ignore the brush, soft powder, creamy things on his skin by HyeRin.

Haizza, being liked by so many people isn't a good thing by all the mean!