ChangKyu Love's Stories 1.

ChangKyu Love's Stories.

Original stories link [In my native language lol]

I. Rain. [Coffessed's Sequel]

One downpour day, rainwater flooded to ankle of some miserably pedestrians were walked or run under the heavy weather. From when did the Seoul's sewers have obstruct?

  • Hey, the first day we met was a heavy rain one too!

ChangMin shouted out in excited. KyuHyun looked up from the book and his full cup of steaming cocoa, disinterested:

  • So what?
  • Hey, don't acting so heartless! Come here, I have something that I wanna show you!
  • What?

KyuHyun asked, a little curious. ChangMin withdrew the book from his hands sharply, held his wrist and dragged him to the yard.

  • Are you gonna crazy?! We will be drenched!
  • That's exactly what I want.
  • Hey wai-... uhm...

...

People said that, one of the most romantic things that couple can do, it's a kiss in the rain. That's can be sweeter than a knit scarf or holding hands on cold days.

...

II. Flu.

[ChangKyu kid version]

ChangMin already had a fever. Coughed heavily, runny nose that made the small nose flushed like reindeer of Santa Claus. Chubby cheeks that offen make people wanna pinch, now reddened but were seen deflated, so pitiful. Even had absence from school, too. Can't go to class to meet KyuHyun, that was sooooo boring! ChangMin covered his body with blanket, fell into a deep dreamy sleep.

  • ChangMinnie, I'm visiting you!

KyuHyun shouted, ChangMin heavily opened his eyes, that was five o'clock, the school had ended. KyuHyun was whined with his HeeChul hyung to go to ChangMin's house immediately, bring him cakes, orange and milk.

  • Do you feel better?
  • No...

Looked at a worry KyuHyun, ChangMin faked a cough, then answered with a shaky voice.

  • That must feel so bad... - KyuHyun sadly said. - Hey, I will give you some thing to help you feel good...

*Muah* ~

ChangMin's eyes widened in suprise. KyuHyun smiled happily:

  • I saw YeSung hyung kissed RyeoWook hyung when he was ill, then the next day he was fully recovered!
  • Really?

ChangMin asked, supicious, but his cheeks were so hot that it blushed. Right now he can feel nothing but hotter. KyuHyun, if you fool me, then I will pinch your dumpling cheeks till it's as red as my nose now!

...

Two days later, ChangMin fully recovered, went back to school, but this time KyuHyun was absence. Poor KyuHyun, he only knew that RyeoWook was recovered after YeSung's kiss, but he didn't know that YeSung got an ill right after that.

...

III. Valentine. [Confessed's Sequel]

What's about the date 14/2?

In twenty two years of ChangMin's life, it was always a day to pray for rain.

But this year, specially this year was different, that he don't need to pray for rain anymore.

He has an extremely cute lover named KyuHyun now.

Cho KyuHyun, who has such a devious sharp tongue, unlikely his apperance of an beautiful angel, but can't understand why ChangMin has deeply falling in love with him. And that love seems never have an end right now. It only grows up day by day.

Sometimes ChangMin thinks that KyuHyun is his ecstasy. His only own ecstasy.

...

But right now ChangMin's having a sad feeling, because he forgot his date with KyuHyun two days ago when he was so deep in addiction with game. Now KyuHyun is still angry and refuses to talk to him at least more than 50 hours.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, what does he suppose to do to make up with KyuHyun?

...

  • KyuHyun, could you stop talking something like evil curses while you are cooking?! That's sound so creepy you know?!

HeeChul angrily shouted at KyuHyun when passed the chaotic kitchen. Cho KyuHyun spends his precious time taking an apron and cooking? That's a rare thing you can see in the world! HeeChul frowned, then sighed, tomorrow is Valentine, love has so powerful strength to change people, but that's horrible!!

  • Remember cleaning up after you done, or Hannie will pass out when he see that chaos.

HeeChul remained seriously then left. Leaving KyuHyun with evil smile when he poured the mysterious black liquid into the heart-shaped mold.

...

14/2, day of roses and chocolate.

  • For me?

ChangMin asked suprised when opened the door. It was early morning, and stood before him now was the person whom he wants to see the most. With a very cute heart-shaped chocolate box.

  • You think that I made chocolate candies for YunHo hyung?!

KyuHyun snorted, this idiot will receive it now or want him throw it to trashbin?!

  • No no, but I must confess that I'm so suprise and happy now. - ChangMin quickly grabbed the box. - You refused to talk to me at least 2 days, so I can't imagine that...
  • I kept silent for secret.

The sweet smile on KyuHyun's face caused ChangMin wanted to melt, his lover is so adorable, maybe the most romantic one in the world!

  • So... I guest that you're not mad at me because the appointment anymore?
  • Not really... but I have a condition. You have to eat all this chocolate box by yourself. Must not leave even just a piece.
  • Ok. I do it now. Thank you, love you so much KyuHyun ah ~

ChangMin gladly accepted the request. Anything but eating is the easiest thing for him. Just chocolate made by KyuHyun, he will eat all of course. Even if it tastes so bad.

  • Hope you find it delicious.

KyuHyun left, with a cheeky smile covered his mouth.

...

Fortunately, the chocolate is far from delicious. They're wonderful, melted in mouth like sweetest crystallized gems of love. ChangMin quickly ate all of them, felt that he is the happiest man in the world. This is the most awesome Valentine he had, ever.

...

In late afternoon, until the end of the day sitting on toilet to rescue the stomach, ChangMin distressed crying, his boyfriend is a true devil indeed! Valentine this year don't need to pray for rain, but he cried a river, felt extremely empathy and understood the pain of those who suffer from diarrhea...

...

IV. Water [Confessed's Sequel]

KyuHyun has a little secret. He is deeply in love with water. Like paddling, like bathing, like everything related to water, including rain and sea.

Changmin is the opposite, except that the daily body hygiene can not be denied, he rejects everything related to that liquid as much as he could. So going to sea, bathing with salt water is the fabled thought for him.

But the first day he met his sweetie was a rainy one. Valentine didn't pray for rain but the toilet had flooded with water till the end of the night. Another rainy day in high spirits, celebrated the date of love with a romantic kiss in the rain and it was like a fairy tale. So both of them go to the beach in a hot summer day together is only a sign of this unique love.

So, at the beach, KyuHyun happily swimming, splashing water,... ChangMin taking the sun cream, lying lazily to watch his cutie building sand castles like a child.

A beautiful summer day.

...

V. Ice cream.

[ChangKyu kid version]

Changminnie like ice cream. Like the feeling of ice cream melting on the tongue, slipping into the throat leaving sweet taste. All the children love to eat ice cream.

Kyuhyun also love to eat ice cream too. Hot summer, having a cold ice cream is the most wonderful! But he is having sore throat, cold food must be abstained. KyuHyun sadly looked at Changmin who snorted happily with ice cream cone while both of them were playing at his home.

  • You want to eat ice cream don't you, Hyunnie?
  • Of course I want, but not now, my throat is sore.

KyuHyun said with upset eyes.

  • That's so disappointed.

ChangMin pouted, suddenly a thought knocked his head. He pouched his mouth with a piece of ice cream and told KyuHyun:

  • Hyunnie, open your mouth.
  • For wh-...

Kyuhyun had barely time to ask questions before Changmin put the ice cream into his mouth. Sweet cream and warm, a very strange feeling.

  • Delicious.

Kyuhyun laughed with crescent like eyes, chocolate and coffee are the best flavour!

  • You can still eat ice cream, but do not worry about the coldness!

Changmin smiled happily too, he is so smart!

...

 

And by that way, the two "smart" kids ate two ice creams in a row. Then both of them had absence from school because of high fever caused by sore throat that infected them.

But they still love to eat ice cream, and agreed with each other that when they're fully recovered, it is the time for tasting the "warm ice cream" again.

That's what children' thought!

...

 

A/N: Sorry if I had made any mistake, English isn't my native language and actually I'm not very good at it. Hope you like my drabbles ^_^ Give me your opinions and thoughts please, by your help I can improve my weakness and bring to you more good fictions.