「1001」— school / semi-lit / original character — open and active! join now! we need more manly males.

Description

 

1001 / school au + semi-literate / facebook

roleplay

 

 

1001 Road, Seoul's one of the longest streets and one of the busiest because of the infrastructures that can be found in this area. But among those infrastrustures, these three schools are the main attraction. Two of them houses the young and fortunate ones which is one of the country's best elite school while the other houses the normal youths that only wanted to study normally.

Daein Academy (Boys School) and Hana Academy (Girls School) are the top two high schools in Seoul and been considered as the King and Queen's high school because of top-tier academics and sports. Hankuk High School on the other hand is a public high that reigns over other public high schools. Though they are just a public high school, they may be one of the hardest to get into; you may either enter by academics, sports or luck on slots.

ml / wl / cl

connections/plots/crds

confessions**

fb page**

tumblr**

admins

a

featured
male and female

FEATURED MALE
FEATURED FEMALE

1001 roleplay

feat.

daein academy

hana academy

hankuk high

rules and guidelines

r/g

+ applying
you must subscribe, it's a must but upvoting is appreciated. it also helps us for future preference.

+ activity
five days of inactivity may lead to expulsion.  changing display pictures and privat messaging is not considered as activity. therefore, plot with people using groups or walls. sns posts without proper engaging with people are also not valid as an activity.

+ accounts
we are obligating the roleplayers to create a new name for their character (avoid using international names for asian descent faceclaims. you can use english first names but not last names) & use their chosen oc name as their account's name. we only accept properly romanized names, just plain alphabets. pw is the reason why you join here (minimum of 2 sentences).

don't add outsiders since this is a closed roleplay and don't create other social media accounts (e.g ask.fm, tumblr, twitter, etc) or you'll be warned.

players are required to have their weekly journal (in-character) for it to serve as your weekly activity check. fail to post a weekly journal for a week may lead to expulsion.

+ plot
ic dramas are allowed and expect rated plots everywhere but we advised people to put a trigger warning if there's on their plots. if you wanna do a major plot that involves bullying, illness, coma, etc, this should be discussed with your mun/partner & admins. pregnancy is allowed while deaths are not. however, don't mix ooc with ic to avoid ooc dramas because we are not allowing one. 

plots should be in paragraph or detailed action script. avoid plotting on sns posts - sns post are sns post for a reason. create another thread for the main plot. emoticons, abbreviations are not allowed when plotting. use brackets whenever speaking ooc. brackets pls.

+ faceclaims
we allow international facelclaims but we are not allowing faceclaims like youtubers, viners, underground personalities. these international faceclaims are not allowed to have an asian name (c'mon, be realistic). also, we only allow 1988 to 1999 faceclaims.

avoid using profile pictures with microphones if your character is not an idol/celebrity.

you can change faceclaims as many times as you want.

+ couples
we accept moving couples with proper relationship background that connects to the roleplay's theme. all ualities are allowed but we are limiting same- couples up to 5 only. flings and third party are allowed if discussed.

EVENT BANNER

events

e

height not fixed. type as much as you wanna. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed congue, ipsum id facilisis pretium, magna ligula fringilla nibh, eget auctor nulla nulla nec sem. Curabitur blandit auctor sapien vel aliquet. Donec sollicitudin lacus ut lectus consectetur volutpat. In pretium vitae tellus in vulputate. Proin lobortis, felis et hendrerit ullamcorper, dui orci commodo augue, vitae feugiat urna sem ut justo. lorem ipsum dolor sit emet.

how to
join 1001

subscribe and/or upvote this thread and look at our masterlist/wishlist who's already taken. comment your form (can be found below this description) and wait for the admin's reply. if accepted, add the admins and the admins will add you to the groups.

> faceclaim:
> group:
> oc name:
> dob:
> ual orientation:
> school: (daein for boys, hana for girls, & hankuk for co-ed)
> year: (10th, 11th, 12th)
> personality: (minimum of 3 traits)
> background: (minimum of eight sentences)
> password:

latest
updates

we are now open!!!! send us your applications and i will accept it right away - unless there's errors of course.

I'll be needing some admin help as well - if you're interested. just prove to me that you can twerk - no no, kidding. just tell me after joining this rp! k? k!

— hyojoo (12/13)