She

I am his Maid
"Siwon! What's up?" They clasped their hands together, but instead to greet normally, Siwon pulled Hankyung into a hug. 
"Ahhh... You really love skin-ship.." Hankyung chuckled as Siwon released him .
 
 
"So? How's life?" A Maid brought them some tea into the living room as they were chatting about random things. 
 
"It's ok I guess. I think I'll hire a new Maid" Hankyung answered.
 
"New? But you already have so many.."  
 
"So? There can never be to much. This house is to big to be cleaned by them alone. One more won't be bad" 
 
 
"You're right... We hired one too last week.. She's a complete nuisance.. You remember the vase my father brought a year ago?"
 
"The 800 years old??" 
 
"Yeah, she nearly dropped it! This thing is much more worth than her life! My father was furious, she nearly got fired. But since she pleaded he gave her another chance... " 
 
"I---" Hankyung got interrupted. Again...
 
"Young Master"
 
"Why do you have to interrupt me all the time??!" 
 
"I'm sorry but..." Hankyung looked behind her. 
 
He saw a certain person dressed in a Maid uniform. Her head hung low, her fist clenched and shaking cause of the high pressure she gave them. Her long hair fell over her face, still he could see her gritted teeth. 
 
He stared at her for quite a while with his jaw dropped and his eyes wide...
 
"Hankyung..." She said in a dangerous voice.
 
.
.
.
All of a sudden he snorted and started to laugh unstoppable.
 
"Hyung?? What's wrong??" He took a sip of his tea, while Hankyung was laughing hard. He even held his stomach with his hands as he was laying on the sofa stomping with his feet on the ground. Tears rolling down his face.
 
He looked over to where Hankyung gestured with his hands.
 
In shock he spluttered his tea.
Just as Hankyung his eyes grew wide.
 
Siwon's POV:
 
Why was he laughing like a mad man??? He pointed to the door. 
 
I accidentally spit out all the tea onto the table and started to cough before staring back.
Right there stood two Maids. The one sweat dropping at Hankyung the other had her fist clenched and seemed to be extremely furious. I swear I could see flames around her..
 
 
Still, although she had her head hung low and teeth gritted, I could say that she was good looking. Her long black hair falling delicate onto her shoulders, her perfect jaw line, her plump lips. She looked to good to be a Maid. 
"I'm gonna kill you.. " She said her voice full of danger. 
 
Hyung on the other side stopped laughing and wiped his tears away..
 
"So Siwon?.. What do you think"  She looked at me. Her dark eyes piercing through my body. 
"I think, she's to beautiful to be your Maid" She shot me a glare. If looks could kill, I would have been more then dead by now. 
Hankyung started to laugh again. 
 
"Han...Kyung..." She said in a dark voice.. Scary...
 
End of POV.
 
 
All of a sudden she ran ahead to the laughing Hankyung. She tried to use the chance, him not looking at her while laughing, to hit him on the head....
But she choose the wrong person to mess with...
 
Before her fist hit his head, he caught her wrist and pulled her down. She landed on the sofa with Hankyung on top of her. 
 
"You were right.. You really look feminine..." 
 
"I swear, I'm gonna kill you for embarrassing me like this. Let me go!"  She struggled under him
 
"Promise that you will sit here next to me, not trying to hit me, and I let go"
 
"As if"             "Promise." 
 
"... Ok."
 Slowly Hankyung let go of her. She slid out form under him and sat next to him, with her hands folded in her lap.
 
"Siwon" 
 
"Huh?" The latter was staring all the time at the girl next to Hankyung. 
 
"Should I hire her??"."
 
"I would in your place. There are not many girls willing to do this job that are that pretty" She clutched her hands at that statement and glared at him from under her bangs.
 
"Ah.. Maybe I wouldn't in my place.. She somehow scares me.. " Siwon whispered.
 
"I think I'll do.. You know. She is special"
 
"Special?? " 
 
"Well.. She is actually male..." 
 
.
.
.
 
"She's a Shemale???!!!" Siwon screamed in shock. She and Hankyung exchanged a look
 
"That's not what I meant" Hankyung pulled down the wig of the 'supposed to be girl'. 
 
"She is not a girl at all. This is Heechul. He owes me some money, so he'll work for me."  
 
 "You can't" He whispered into his ear. "Oh I can. How do you think you'll pay your debts?" "I wont!"
"If you say no I'll make you pay more"
He looked into his eyes. "Ok.." Heechul whispered..
 
It took some time for Siwon to realize that she was really a guy. A pretty guy.
 
 
 
 
"You know, he is prettier than all girls I have seen so far..." He said a bit dazed. Heechul raised an eyebrow. 
 
"Who are you?" 
 
"I am Choi Siwon. Hankyung's neighbor and best friend. I know him since kindergarten. We visit the same school since then and even now."
 
"Neighbor? I haven't seen any other house.." 
 
"Well that's because my house is over 800 meters away... " 
 
"800 meter?" 
 
"Yeah his garden and my garden border 800 meters away... I need to come by car if I want to visit him" He scratched his head.. Heechuls jaw dropped. So he really is that rich? Both of them? "How about you? Do you go to school? Where do you live?"
 
"I'll have to drop out of school"  
 
"Eh? Why?" 
 
"Since I'll have to work for that bastard here--" He gestured at Hankyung. "Yah!" 
 
"-- I'll have no time to go to school. Btw.. How am I supposed to go to school and pay school fees and my debts at the same time??"
 
"I see.. Which class were you in?"
 
"3rd year in High School" 
 
"So you are in the same year as we!" 
 
"So?" 
 
"Don't worry. About school. Leave it to me" Siwon smiled at the confused Heechul.
 
"What do you mean Siwon?" Hankyung asked who has been  listening to their conversation silently all the time. 
 
"He'll go to school with us!!"
 
"Huuuh?" Both of them shouted.
"Bye!! See both of you in school!" He waved and left, without waiting for them to answer..
 
 
Some time passed until Heechul came back to reality.
 
"Your friend is weird" Heechul stated
 
"I know" He chuckled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hey yo!!! It's me again!!
 
From now on I don't know how often I'll be able to upload. Exam period starts this week.. and It's my final year so I have to learn much.. :/
 
Hello new subscribers!! Glad that you are here :)
 
 
Mind to leave a comment?? ;P Please don't forget. This makes my day  
 
tumblr_lmp5g6lCuH1qafrh6.gif 
I love comments ♥
 
 
See you in the next chapter (hopefully soon) Somehow I like this fic ^^ 
 
 
KCL
 
  >ᄉ