H-Hae?

I am his Maid

Two days have passed like that. Siwon would check on Heechul each day before leaving for school. He'd leave something to eat besides Heechuls bed before sitting down next to the male who was either sleeping or staring into nothing. Even though Siwon knew him for merely one month his heart felt like breaking seeing his friend in this condition. It was amazing how fast Heechul has found space in Siwons heart. Before leaving Siwon made sure to talk to Heechul and after coming back he'd tell him about everything that happened in school. Every not so important detail. He didn't leave out a thing but mentioned everything he could remember. Even though Heechul wouldn't answer him or mimic in any way, Siwon knew that he was listening. He couldn't come up with any other way to help Heechul. Each night he prayed that Heechul would get better soon. That he'd be back to normal. But each day he got disappointed. Also there were certain thoughts that kept appearing in his mind. Self harm. He hated himself for thinking in that way about Heechul because he knew that he was stronger than that. The thoughts that were appearing in his mind were confusing and distressing so he pushed them away. Still, the fear lingered in his subconscious.

And so was it today. He tried to relax telling himself that Heechul was probably lying in bed doing nothing again, while shifting in his backseat of a car that was bringing him home. Siwon started drumming his fingers on the armrest and was already thinking about how and what he should report Heechul about todays happenings. He didn't know whether he should leave out certain details. He still didn't know why Heechul was behaving in that way so he wasn't sure about what to tell him today either. 

 

"Young Master." Siwon stared out of the window without moving.

"Young Master!"

"Hum?" He now turned to look at his driver.

"We arrived." 

"Hum? Oh yes thank you." He got out of the car and stared up at the grey sky. Immediately a bad feeling spread in his body so he ran into his house throwing his bag and shoes away carelessly. He was on his way to Heechuls room fearing that something might have happened that could be the source for that weird bad feeling. After passing the kitchen in a hurry he stopped with eyes wide open. Slowly he took a few steps back to look into the kitchen. And there he was.

Heechul was sitting at the table with an empty plate in front of him. He was typing something on his cell phone while a maid made the dishes.

A wide smile spread on Siwons face when he saw that Heechul has moved out of his bed and even eaten something. With a relieved sigh Siwon slung his arms around Heechuls too slim silhouette and hugged him just this hard to not to hurt him. Heechul was looking so fragile right now. He lost much weight over the past days. 

Slowly he let go of the older and inspected his pale face intently. 

It might have been a stupid question but it was the only thing that he was not afraid to ask. "How are you?"

With tired and empty eyes Heechul looked up at him before replying with a hoarse voice. "I'm alright."

Nodding his head Siwon sat Heechul on his chair again before turning around to make himself a cup of coffee.

"Who are you texting?" Siwon asked carefully and held in his motions until Heechul replied him.

"Kibum."

"I see." 

"Siwon?"

"Yeah?" 

"Can he come over?" 

"Of course!" Siwon said with a smile on his face trying to lighten Heechuls mood but failing as the older just nodded his head slowly before staring at the table with a blank expression. 

And for a few moments it was silent again. 

Siwon let out a sigh before talking "Hankyung was at school today."

Siwon didn't know what kind of reaction he expected to see from Heechul but the fact that he actually scoffed with a smile surprised him. 

"I know."

"You know? How did you-..?"

Siwon leaned against the counter with his cup of coffee in his hand. He observed his friend for a few moments before raising his eyebrows now realizing something weird. He couldn't remember Heechul bringing his phone with him the night he appeared.

"You.... weren't at his place, were you?" He stated half jokingly but much to his surprise Heechul nodded almost unnoticeably.

"You were?!"

"How was he?" Heechul whispered and Siwon observed with pitiful eyes how Heechuls expression changed to show a small hint of sadness in his eyes. Siwon sighed and took a seat opposite of Heechul who avoided to look at him and played with his fingers instead.

"He seemed.... angered.. and tense. He was like that all day long. I wanted to talk to him but he just started to yell at me for no particular reason.. He merely talked..."

A long pause followed in which Siwon observed reflections of feelings in Heechuls eyes. Finally he gulped. "Did he..." His voice was trembling so Siwon continued his sentence. 

"Ask about you?" 

Heechul nodded.

"..He did not.."

"That's alright!" Heechul suddenly stood up and rushing out of the kitchen.

Startled Siwon followed him. "H-Hyung wait--!"

But both of them froye when they heard the door bell ring. 

"That's Kibum!" Heechul stated and ran to open the door. Before the younger could even say his greetings Heechul has already pulled him in and pushed up the stairs. 

Siwon stared after them and only heard the banging of Heechuls door as both of them disappeared in his room.

"Hello Kibum-ssi nice to see you. Sure come in." He murmured to himself and walked back into the kitchen to eat something.

 

 

At the same time Eunhyuk was arriving at Donghaes school. He has been trying to reach Donghae for the past three hours but the latter wouldn't answer him. And slowly he started to worry.

He parked his car and started walking towards the building while students were leaving the school ground. 

"Yahh. Did you hear about the vandalism?"

"No what happened?" He heard the students talk while they passed him. 

Vandalism? Eunhyuk thought and kept on walking further wondering what the students were talking about. 

It didn't take long when more people passed him. And everything they were talking about was vandalism. 

"He broke a window.. "

"And sprayed curses on the walls."

"And destroyed the teachers desks."

With knitted brows Eunhyuk entered the building and walked towards Donghaes classroom.

"I heard that there's only one suspect."

"Yeah! They caught him on CCTV..."

"He's in the principals office right now." 

"I can't believe he did this. That's really ridiculous." 

The murmurs on the corridors were making him curious. Who could have done something like this?

Finally he arrived at Donghaes classroom and was shocked. The classroom was blocked by a mass of students who wanted to peek inside. He pushed himself through the mass. Even though he heard the rumors the students were telling each other he didn't expect it to have happened here in Donghaes classroom. But as they said the walls were full of red graffiti and one window was missing. Fair treatment for everyone

Slowly Eunhyuk shook his head and started searching for Donghae again. Maybe he's in the canteen or the sports hall, he thought and made his way to the said places. 

Wherever you are Donghae I'll find you Eunhyuk thought to himself and walked down a corridor that was filled with students lingering in front of a door as if they were trying to listen to what was happening inside. Looking at the sign above the door Eunhyuk understood that this was the principals office.

Shrugging his shoulders he tried to push through the whispering mass. 

But it was harder than he thought and gut stuck in the middle. He groaned silently for himself and tried to push himself though when he heard somebody whisper. "Yah... isn't that Donghaes voice?" 

Immediately Eunhyuk froze and turned towards the male who mentioned Donghae.

"What do you mean Donghae?" Eunhyuk groaned in a low voice making the male freeze in fear. 

"I-I just thought he sounded a lot like Donghae-Hyung..." He answered and his friends nodded their heads. 

"That's impossible." Eunhyuk said to himself. "Move." He commanded and the students made space for him to walk towards the door. 

"Donghae would never do such a thing." 

"And still he was caught on CCTV." The male argued and only earned a smashing look from Eunhyuk who laid a hand on the door knob. "I told you that it's impossible. I'll show you." Eunhyuk said and confidently opened the door to show everyone that it was surely somebody else inside but Donghae. He observed how every ones expression changed to shock and the whole corridor fell silent.

"See? I told you it wasn't---"

"Hyukkie..?!" 

Eunhyuk suddenly heard that familiar voice and slowly turned his head to look inside the room. 

He couldn't believe his eyes. "H-Hae...?"

 

 

I'm way too tired to edit this chapter now so you have to bear it like that. 

How did you like it? It's spontaneous again :D What do you think will happen in the next chapter?  Try to guess it :D

Thanks for reading and hello new subscribers :3 nice to meet you. 

Oh oh and guess what? I redesigned my hat! wanna see it?? 

tumblr_minakl4aBn1ql5ym1o1_1280.jpg

Whoever dared me, I hope you are happy so you better make me happy and comment.

tumblr_mily9sCZHv1rtagb6o1_500.gif