Chapter 42

I am his Maid

While Hankyung, Heechul and Siwon were eating in the cafeteria, Eunhyuk was waiting near the gate for a black car to arrive. There were a few people passing him or stopping just to bow to him and say hi. Some of the girls asked him out for dates but he denied every single one, saying that he was busy in the upcoming days. 

"Oppa, What are you doing today??" One of the girls asked attempting to sound cute.

"I'm going to meet a friend today. We're gonna dance together."

"Dance together?? Wow this person must be pretty amazing if he is allowed to dance with you!!" 

Eunhyuk chuckled lightly before smiling brightly when he saw the awaited car. 

"Here he comes!" Eunhyuk announced with his gummy smile that made the girls melt and swoon over him. 

"Girls let me introduce you to Donghae. He is a close friend of Heechul-Hyung as well"

"Nice to meet you" Donghae stuttered nervously when the girls started to surround him. They were standing very close to him almost making it unable to breathe. They were staring at his face and body intensively and he wished he could disappear in some silent dark hole or at least behind Hyuks back. He still wasn't used to that much attention. Especially from strangers.

"Omo he is so handsome! Is he an actor?" 

"Or a singer??"

"He is so good looking"

"Cute!" "I wonder if he has a girlfriend??"

Eunhyuk looked at them annoyed and immediately they shut up and made space between themselves and Donghae.

"Oppa, can we come with you?" A girls asked clinging to Eunhyuks arm to which he only shrugged. Without saying anything else he started walking towards the building. On both of their sides were girls bombarding them with different questions, asking for dates and complimenting them. Otherwise than Eunhyuk, Donghae was irritated by all those girls around them. He got too much attention from students at his own school already. Now he got even admired by strangers. And he wasn't enjoying it at all. Finally they managed to reach the changing rooms. A few girls even dared to follow them inside, but Eunhyuk simply pushed them out  before turning towards Donghae with a sigh.

"Ahhh sometimes they really are annoying" He said and walked to his bag lying on a bench. "So what have you been doing lately??"

"Nothing special. Mostly running away from girls, I guess"

"Well that's what you do when you are popular" The older chuckled. 

"And that's the point. Can't we stop all this?? I don't want to get chased by girls all the times. They annoy me and---" Donghae froze when Eunhyuk stripped his shirt revealing his white skin. He felt his face warm up when his eyes wandered to Eunhyuks abs.

"But Hae, that's a good thing. You just need to get used to it. And tell me that you preferred your old life more. I don't think getting chased by admiring girls is more worse than getting bullied and hit." 

"R-Right!" Donghae nodded and forced himself to roam through his bag in order to not to stare at Eunhyuk. Still, he couldn't stop himself from glancing once more at the male who was now back facing him. He was more than amazed by how white Eunhyuks skin was. It looked so soft and smooth. He felt the urge to run his fingers over his back and feel the soft skin. Luckily he stopped himself with all his might from doing so. He changed quickly and soon they stepped out onto the with students filled corridor. Immediately they clung to them like ticks, flooding them with millions of questions again. Donghae tried to answer as many as possible in the shortest way, as like by nodding or answering with a 'Yes' or 'No'. His eyes were fixed on Eunhyuks back who was walking in front of him, his arms wrapped around the shoulders of giggling girls. He would wink and smile at them enjoying their attention. Even though they were inside the dance studio already, they continued with their annoying blabbering. Not just the fact of the girls clinging to him annoyed Donghae, but also that they were throwing themselves at Eunhyuk. He wished he could just push all of them off. He didn't like that fact that they were so close to him. 

Donghae stared at Eunhyuk for a while, the sound of the girls sniggering and blabbering and his own inner voice telling him to rip the girls off his Hyung, mixed in his head to an unbearable roaring. It felt as if his head was going to explode.

"Hyukkie!!!" He suddenly shouted not standing it anymore. All people shut up and turned to him questioningly. Awkwardly he scratched his neck as he grew nervous by all those weird stares and the sudden silence.

"C-Can we start....??" He asked silently avoiding eye contact with anybody but Eunhyuk who just beamed him a gummy smile that made his heart skip a beat. Donghae gasped as he felt his heart react in that way. What was going on??

"Sure Hae" 

The girls started to whisper to each other as they walked out of the room, sometimes glancing back.

"Did you hear that??" 

"They give each other nick names!"  "How cute" They giggled.

 

"Hae are you alright??" He asked touching the youngers shoulder. 

"Y-Yeah. My head just started to hurt. They asked too many questions at once." He laughed nervously and tried not to look at Eunhyuks muscular arms that seemed to shine in an even whiter tone because of the sunlight and the contrast to his black wife beater.

"Here! Drink this" He said and handed him a bottle of water.

"They're even sharing water" The girls on the corridor squealed while looking through a window. 

 

~*~

 

Heechul was sitting in Hankyungs car silently reading the letters he received the same day. He didn't bring all of them but those which looked ordinary, like the Hello Kitty one he was reading at the moment. Hankyung observed how Heechul would smile from time to time or take another piece of white chocolate from a small box.

"Anything interesting??" Hankyung asked feeling annoyed by Heechul turning his whole attention on the letters.

"Not really. Just the usual" 

"Usual?"

Heechul cocked his head to the side and looked at Hankyung. "Did you ever read any of those letters?? I'm sure you get them a lot"

"Why should I?? You know that I am not interested in any of them." 

"Yeah.. Right. You love .... Jessica after all." Heechul said bitterly, cringing at the name. The mere thought about it made his heart sink, so he brushed it off and continued their conversation.

"They keep complimenting me and ask for dates and such stuff.."

Hankyung eyed him from the side asking himself why Heechul seemed so nervous and tensed all of a sudden. "So are you going to ask one of them out??"

"No." His answer was short and sure. 

"Why not?? They're all celebrities, pretty, rich..."

Heechul locked eye contact with him and raised the bunch of letters "I'm not interested in any of these girls"

With that he left the car that halted to a stop in front of Hankyungs mansion.

"What do you mean not intere-----"

"Heechul-Ah~~!!" Nana suddenly yelled interrupting Hankyung and giving Heechul a bear hug. "Hurry up!! Let's bake a cake! I found sooo many recipes!! You'll love them!! Hurry up!!! You need to choose one"  Nana was pushing Heechul inside ignoring the Young Master. He was looking at both of them in disbelieve as they disappeared in his house laughing. "What happened to 'Welcome home, Young Master'??" Raising his hands questioningly he looked at his chauffeur who only shook his head and shrugged his shoulders slightly. 

"Things really got messed up after he started to work here....." Hankyung muttered as he walked in.

 

20 minutes later Heechul and Nana were busy baking a delicious cake while Hankyung was hanging out with Henry and Kyuhyun.

"Here, try it!" Nana said raising the with white chocolate cream covered spoon to Heechuls lips. 

"Woah! It's good!!" He said running his tongue over the spoon over and over again. Nana tried to snap it away from him but he would turn away every time she would reach for it.

"Heechul~ Give me the spoon back~~~ Don't eat too much! Or else your stomach will hurt. It's not baked yet."  

"I don't wannaaaa" He whined and turned away again but bumped into Hankyung. The spoon he has been holding fell to the floor. 

"Wow!!" Heechul exclaimed trying to regain his balance which was rather hard due to the heels he was wearing. Even though the heel was not high it was hard to get ones balance back once you lose it.

He sighed in relief when Hankyung gripped his shoulders and held him tight. Heechul glanced at Hankyung and noticed him suppressing his laughter. 

"What??"

"You've got some cream here" He said and pointed at his own mouth.

"What??? Where??" Heechul pushed Hankyungs chest and raised his hand to wipe it away, but Hankyung stopped him.

Instead he slid his own thumb over Heechuls lips picking the cream up. With a smile he the cream away which made Heechuls eyes widen. The way Hankyung way looking at him and the cream away looked quite... seductive..

"T-Thank you" Heechul stuttered feeling his face warm up. 

"It's delicious" Hankyung winked at him that made him blush even more.

Abruptly he turned around to hide his blush and started to bend down to pick up the spoon. Hankyungs eyes widened when Heechul tutu-like dress -which was much shorter than from the other maid- started to show more and more of his milky white legs the lower he bend, until one could nearly see his underwear. 

"W-Wait!!! I'll get it for you." Hankyung said falling to his knees and picking the spoon up. 

Heechul looked at the male kneeing in front of him raising the spoon for him to take. 

What the hell?? Why did he suddenly offer to get the spoon?? I could do it on my o---- DID HE JUST GLANCE UNDER MY-----?!!!!!

"You ert!!!!!" Heechul snapped the spoon away and pulled his dress lower. 

"What??" Hankyung shot up from the floor with a light blush over his cheeks.

"You just offered to pick up the spoon so that you could look under my dress!!" He slapped his Masters shoulder.

"W-What?? W-Why would I want t-that??"

"How should I know? But you just did!!" 

"D-Don't be ridiculous!!" 

"Hmpf!!!" Heechul puffed his cheeks, crossed his arms and back faced him. "If you didn't, why are you blushing??" 

"I... I mean..." He was desperately thinking of an answer. But there was none. After all he did glance under his dress. But not on purpose!! 

He send a silent prayer to the heavens to save him from that awkward situation he was in. 

As if they heard his prayer the next moment his phone rang. 

"Hello?!!!" He nearly screamed into the phone.

"Oppa~~" He heard a familiar voice whine from the other end that made his heart stop for a split second. "Don't shout at me. I thought my ear-drum would break."

"I'm sorry Jessica" He answered smiling. The moments her name slipped from his lips, Heechul turned around frowning. 

"What are you doing today?? Want to meet up??" She chirped ignoring the fact that he had a girlfriend. Hankyung locked eye contact with Heechul.

"I'm sorry Jessica. I'm busy today."

"Awwww.. Really??? What are you doing??" 

"I'll be going to the mall with Hessica." 

Heechul shot him a WTF???-look to which he shrugged. 

"Why do you always go with her?? Can't we go together instead??"

"She is my girlfriend after all, Jessica." Heechul felt a smile creep on his lips as he heard him. He just told her he preferred him over her.

"But--"

"I'm sorry Jessica. I must go now. Heesica is waiting." 

"Tell her I said Hi" He spat into the phone spitefully and ended the call. 

"She said hi to you." He said and stuffed the phone back into his pocket. 

"Change in a dress. We'll be going in 15 minutes." He said looking at a clock. 

"We're really going???" Heechul answered angrily. "No!! I want to bake a cake with Nana!!" 

"Heechul, it's alright! Just go." Nana said pushing him out of the kitchen "We'll continue that when you come back. Ok?" She smiled at him.

"Aish!! Fine." He exclaimed flailing his arms through the air and stomping up the stairs. 

 

Nana watched as Heechul walked up the stairs while Hankyung looked after him chuckling and shaking his head. She felt a wave of sadness flood her when she thought that both of them were going along with each other so well. Even if they had a fight just now, she knew that they would make up very soon and 'd be going along better than before. 

Oh how she wished she could be someone more than just 'a little sister' to him. It broke her heart just thinking about it.

 

 

tumblr_lx0vayfLgd1r844yso1_500.gif

tumblr_m6wp9ctPUs1rsna24o1_250.gif    tumblr_m3k6u9mpX61qikxgbo9_400.gif

 

I miss him ;_____;