He hates me.

I am his Maid

Heechul's POV:

The warmth surrounding me and the thick heavy but soft something that was covering my body, made me assume that I was lying in my bed. I snuggled more into the pillow and pulled the covers under my chin enjoying the feeling of lying in my comfortable bed. Besides the singing of birds in the garden, I could hear my heart beat and my soft breathing. I smiled satisfied with the comfort and planned to enjoy it a bit longer before I had to wake up, when suddenly I felt a weight press down the side of my bed. I frowned as I felt a weight near my other side too. Before I could even bring myself to open my eyes I felt a breath on my face. What was going on?? 

Sleepily I opened my eyes, but all tiredness seemed to wear off, when Hankyungs gently smiling face appeared right in front of mine. His smile was the only smile I loved. The only smile that made me melt on an instant. I felt my heart beat fasten as if it knew that something unbelievable would happen soon. 

His dark, gentle eyes that were looking into mine before, now shifted to look at my features. He didn't say anything and was smiling all the time. I don't know why but it made me smile too. 

Slowly he started to lean closer. I stopped to breath when I felt his lips press against my eyelids and then nose softly. 

"Hankyung wha---" He shushed me when he lay his finger on my lips. Immediately I stopped to talk and just watched as his look was glued to my lips. He let his thumb slide over them. It send soft but addicting shots of electricity through my body. His hand cupped my face as he hesitantly leaned down. His eyes closed.

 The next moment I felt his lips on mine. I froze in shock. What did this mean? How...? I mean..? Why..?

Suddenly a wave of happiness and excitement hit my body freeing me from my shock. I leaned upwards a bit and kissed him back. I felt him smile into our kiss and soon he started to move his lips in a slow motion. The kiss was so passionate that it send shivers down my spine and made the butterflies in my stomach dance tango. Inside me I felt the urge to cry and laugh at the same time. Never have I felt this happy in my hole life before. It was unbelievable.

I felt him shift his position so that he was straddling me while both of his hands were on either side of my head supporting his weight. I got more brave and slung my arms around his shoulders to enjoy our contact fully.

The passionate kiss turned deeper when I felt his tongue over my lower lip asking for entrance. Without hesitation I opened up and felt how his tongue slid into my hot cavern. He started to discover every part of it and even on my tongue. I couldn't help the moans that escaped my lips. His hands were roaming over my sides while his lips left mine and moved to my neck where he started to and on a sensitive spot. The places he touched started to feel hot. The warmth spreading through my whole body.

"Hannie..." His hand wandered lower and was dangerously close to my lower part when suddenly...

 

My eyes flew open and I shot up into an upright position waking up from that very weird dream. I cursed as I banged my head on something. Looking to the side I found Hankyung sitting at the edge while massaging his aching forehead.

Immediately I backed away from him until my back hit the headboard.  "W-What are you d-doing here?!!!!" I yelled at him with a blush on my face. The scenes from my dream still lingered on my mind making this coincidence very awkward for me.

"Waking you up of course!! It's time for school!!" He smiled pained.

"S-School??" I asked a bit dumbly.

"Yah. Did you get to many rides yesterday? Of course! Today is Monday!" He laughed and stood up stretching his arms above his head. "Now get up. I want something to eat." He grinned cheekily while I just pouted. 

"That's not the way a boyfriend wakes his girlfriend" I mumbled. Hankyung stopped in his movement and looked surprised at me.

"What did you say?"

My eyes widened since I didn't meant him to hear. I didn't meant to say it out loud at all.. "Nothing!! I didn't say anything!!"

He came closer with a smug smile on his lips and crawled on my bed. Shocked I pressed my eyes shut and wanted to back off more but there was no place to move. 

"Why did you say that??" He asked and I could feel him being close to me. Damn you and your stupid mouth Heechul. I thought for myself and was searching for a good excuse in my mind. But there was none.

"Well... Uhmm.. Simply because I don't know how it would be like??" I said a bit unsure and opened one eye to glimpse at him. He was chuckling softly before leaning in and pecking my lips. It was just a short contact but long enough to make my breathing hitch. He pulled away and said "Wake up baby" in a soft voice. I blinked a few times at him before pushing him flat on his back. I straddled his hip and smacked his chest. "You're a ert."

"What??" 

"That's not the way you wake up a girlfriend!"

"Why not??"

"Because!" 

"Then how??"

My eyebrows rose while I stared at him dumbfounded. Yeah how Heechul?? You and your stupid mouth... 

Hesitantly my hand longed forward to brush his bangs out of his face. I admired his features for a few seconds before leaning down to his ear. "H-Hannie, wake up." I whispered with a soft voice and then moved to peck his forehead.

 

No Ones POV:

Leaning forward to Hankyungs ear Heechul lay his hand besides Hankyungs head to not to fall over. He was practically hovering over Hankyung while 'waking him up'.  Hankyung looked up into Heechuls eyes dazed after he pecked his forehead. His arms found their way to Heechuls hips and encircled them. The light from above let Heechul shine in a beautiful way. As if he came from heaven. This looks so.... y Hankyung suddenly thought startling himself. This thought was so uncalled-for considering the position they were in. He couldn't take his eyes of Heechuls and both continued to stare at each other until Hankyung spoke. 

"This wouldn't be the way a boyfriend would wake up his girlfriend but how a girlfriend would waker her boyfriend."

"No way. Your way was erted!" Heechul protested but Hankyung only rose an eyebrow.

"Says the person who straddles me." 

Heechuls eyes widened and he slapped Hankyungs chest again "Yah!! What were you thinking of??!!"

"What I thought?? That you look y right now." Hankyung said raising a bit from the mattress. Heechul opened his mouth to say something but was too taken aback. He needed some time to process what the younger said. They stared into each others eyes for a while until Heechul snorted with laughter. He rolled from Hankyung and lay beside him locking eye contact. "Don't be ridiculous"

"I am not"

"How am I y?" Heechul laughed not really believing.

"I don't know. That's just what I thought" 

"..."

A few minutes passed in which Heechul and Hankyung just lied beside each other looking into each others eyes. The sun was shining into the room through the light-colored curtains. The birds chirping filled the room as well as the ticking of the clock on Heechuls night stand. Heechul felt incredibly comfortable in that moment. Still they had to go. Slowly he raised from the mattress making Hankyung frown.

"What are you doing?" 

"Preparing for school of course."

"I don't feel like going to school" Hankyung grumbled and looked at him cheekily. But Heechul only raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Either you move your out of my bed voluntarily or I'll push you." 

Amused Hankyung supported his head with his hand while leaning his elbow on the bed. "I want to see that"

"Don't underestimate me" Heechul said crossing his arms but Hankyung only laughed. Angrily he stomped towards the male who laid flat on his back waiting for Heechuls attempt to pull/ push him down. But the fact that Heechul had a smug smirk on made him unsure whether his assumption of him being to weak was right. He was more than confused when Heechul leaned over him and gripped the blanket he has been lying on. 

"What are you do--??" Before he could finish the sentence Heechul pulled the cover towards himself. Heechul took a few steps back when Hankyung rolled down from the bed and landed on the floor with a thud. After throwing the blanket back onto the bed, Heechul crouched down to Hankyung who was massaging his aching pouting. 

"That was unfair" Hankyung whined but Heechul only shrugged.

"This was physics. And for underestimating me"

He stood up and gave the sulking Hankyung a hand who took it gladly. Afterwards Heechul pushed him out of his room to take a shower and do his morning routine. After 20 minutes Heechul came back into his room wrapped in only a towel around his hips. He was shocked to see Hankyung lying on his bed while playing with his teddy bear. 

"Yah. What are you doing here?" He asked annoyed walking to his wardrobe

"I was bored" His eyes were glued to Heechuls milky white body as he roamed through his closet.

"So you came here in expectation of ...?"

"I.... don't know" he answered in a soft way.

 Heechul turned around with his uniform and underwear in his hands.

"Do you mind??" 

"No, go ahead"

Confused Heechul blinked at him since the latter didn't move but even laid down in a more comfortable position.

"It was a demand for you to leave, not a question whether you mind me changing in front of you"

Hankyungs eyes grew two times bigger realizing what the male actually meant. Blushing Hankyung stormed out of the room escaping Heechuls annoyed look.

After Heechul changed, he proceeded to close the wardrobe. His eyes fell on the hoodie they bought the day before. He smiled at the memory.

 

Flashback:

After the laser show all of them walked towards the exit, chatting happily and laughing about the things they saw and did that day. All of them were satisfied with their short trip, even if it started anything but smooth and happy.

Heechul was the last one to pass the illuminated exit gates when he heard a familiar voice next to him. 

"Ahhh, I see. You even bought couple hoodies" Confused he looked to the side and spotted the same woman who sold their tickets.

"I'm sorry?"

She laughed and glanced at Hankyung who was standing in their small, happily chatting group. "Your boyfriend and you". 

Heechul followed her look and noticed Hankyung looking at them. 

"Ahaha no he is not my boyfriend" He laughed but she only smiled at him brightly as if saying 'there-is-no-way-you-can-deny-it' and raised her eyebrow.

"But you like him."

"Arghh.. Am I that obvious??" Heechul rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"No. I'm just good at such things. Does he know??"

"No he doesn't"

"Then good luck" She winked and pushed him towards his friends after wishing them a good evening. 

"What did she say??" Hankyung asked curiously as Heechul walked beside him towards their car. Heechul looked at him from the side and smiled softly. 

"Nothing. She only wished us a good evening." 

"And why did she wink at you??" 

"That's our small secret" Heechul winked at him. 

"But--"

"No buts. I'll tell you one day ok??" 

Hankyung looked back at the woman who watched them leave with a knowing smile. Hankyung looked at Heechul with confusion written all over his face.

"Fine" 

End of Flashback

 

"Hey Nana" Heechul said as he stepped into the with delicious scents filled kitchen.  She smiled at him worriedly.

"How was it?? Did you talk to him??"

"Huh??" 

"Did you talk to the Young Master?"

"Oh! Yeah. Don't worry about him. We're good again" He said munching on his toast.

She let out a relieved sigh "That's good. Heechul I'm sorry for what happened. I just.. I don't even know why.. I ..."

"Nana!! Calm down" He said and gripped her shoulders "It's alright. You just wanted to help. Nobody knew that he would come in right in that moment! It was just bad timing. That's all ok??"

"But.. It was my fault that you guys had a fight!"

"It was not really a fight. We didn't even talk about it until yesterday. And it's not important anymore because we are fine again right?"

She nodded slowly.

"Do we have something sweet? I haven't eating anything sweet in decades." Heechul said changing the theme.

"Not really. But we can make a cake when you return from school if you like"

"Cake?! I love cake! With white chocolate??" 

"I was thinking about black chocolate.."

"But I want white chocolate!" Heechul stomped his foot on the ground and pouted. Nana only laughed and nodded her head.

"Fine. Then with white chocolate."

"Heechul!"

"Coming!" He answered and run out of the kitchen towards the door where Hankyung was waiting for him.

 

~*~

 

"Hyung!!" Siwon ran up to Heechul who was walking towards his locker in break time. "Can we talk?"

"Sure" Heechul said opening his locker nonchalantly. He jumped when a ton of pink colored letters slid our of his locker as well as a package with white chocolate. How did this thing get in there anyway??

Siwon sweat dropped while all the other students- well mostly the girls- started to giggle at the sight of that many letters lying at Heechuls feet. 

"You're getting popular very fast... Anyway--- WOW!!" Siwon got pressed against the lockers when a mass of girls started to help Heechul collect the letters. "Oppa let me help you." "Oppa you look so good today." "Oppa let's eat lunch together". 

"I'm sorry girls. I'm busy today" he said taking the letters from them and putting them in his bag. 

Siwon and Heechul pushed through the crowd of girls surrounding them. 

"Hyung, are you really going to read all of them??" 

"Nope. Maybe some of them. I'm going to throw them away later. It's kind of rude to throw them away here in front of them. It's not fair towards those girls who wrote down their feelings." 

Siwon nodded in amazement. "So what I wanted to talk to you about.. It's about Kibum"

"What's with him?"  

 

"I don't know. I have the feeling that he hates me."  

 

"Why would you think that??"  

 

"Well…"  

 

Flashback:  

 

The mass has been spend in icy cold silence between Siwon and Kibum. Usually Siwon would be concentrated on what the priest was saying, but recently everything he was saying just echoed through the back of his mind. All his attention was Kibum. Even though the younger felt his stares, he decided to ignore him. The younger didn't even care to waste a single glance at the latter and just continued to ignore him.   

 

"What are you praying for?" Siwon asked Kibum who was kneeing silently beside him. His lips were moving mutely while his hands were folded in front of his closed eyes. The younger didn't react to his question. As expected..  

 

 

End of Flashback.  

 

 

"Siwon I'm not really an expert when it comes to church and praying and all that stuff. But aren't you supposed to be silent during the mass?? Of course he will ignore you when you interrupt his prayer."  

 

"Right… but still"  

 

Flashback

 

When the mass finished Kibum disappeared in the crowd pushing through the stone portal. Siwon had problems to catch up with the other. After he managed to squish through the crowd of people, he scanned the square in front of the church. He was about to curse when he saw Kibum quickly walking to a near bus station. But stopped himself from cursing. 

It would be a sin after all.  

"Kibum-ssi!!" He screamed, but he didn't hear him. The music from his iPod was too loud to hear the older.  

And maybe he didn't want to hear Siwon as well. 

Persistent as Siwon was, he ran towards the male who was about to enter the arriving bus. 

"Wait!" Siwon said almost breathless as he gripped Kibums arm. With a furious but at the same time shocked expression Kibum shoved Siwons hand away. In the short eye contact they had, Siwon could feel something radiating from the younger that made him freeze for a short moment. Hate. All he saw in Kibums eyes was hate. Siwon blinked a few times horrified before realizing that the male was no longer standing in front of him, but disappeared in the bus. Before the door could close Siwon hopped in as well and sat in the seat in front of Kibum. Turning around he saw Kibum glaring out of the window. 

"What's wrong??" he asked reaching to remove the youngers headphones so that he was able to hear him. Kibums hand caught his wrist in the air with a painful grip. 

"DON'T touch me. DON'T even get near me. STOP following me because I never want to see you again." Kibum hissed in a dangerous tone and stood up from his seat to leave the bus. 

Siwon stared into nothing, his hand still hanging in the air and his mouth hung open. He stayed like this for some moments before turning towards the front, his hands folded in his lap and look casted downwards. He excited the bus at the next station and started to walk back to the church where he left his car. As he was walking he kept replaying their past meetings. 

The first time he saw him was when he and Donghae surprised Heechul on his first school day, then when they met in front of the restaurant in which Heechul bought food for himself and Hankyung and the two times they met in church. All this times Kibum was cold, yes. But he didn't seem to hate him. At least Siwon could not remember anything he has done that could make Kibum hate him.

 

End of Flashback.

 

"Well that's weird"Heechul said plopping down in the seat next to Hankyung who was currently eating lunch in the cafeteria. 

"Kibum is a kind person. He wouldn't hate people for nothing. And you really didn't do something that could make him like that??"

"No."

"What's going on??" Hankyung asked chewing on his steak. Heechul eyed his food for a second before responding with a sigh and crossed arms.

"Kibum hates Siwon and we don't know why.."

"Hates?? But weren't you two good last Sunday?? You were all happy to have finally found somebody who would go to church with you."

"Yeah, we were good. But now he is the complete opposite." Siwon said and stood up. 

"Something must have happened during this week." Hankyung said reaching for his glass of water.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that" 

"Really?? Thank you hyung!!" Siwon pulled Heechul into a suffocating hug before storming of to the queue to buy himself something to eat.

 

Heechul leaned back in his chair looking at the ceiling avoiding to see all that delicious food on the tables around him.

Oh no no no no no no no no no no. Please don't. Please please please!!! He thought to himself holding onto his stomach feeling that it was about to growl. He clutched his eyes shut and tried not to think about food.

Still, not matter how hard he tried, his stomach gave out a loud long growl. Heechul felt the urge to face palm himself in embarrassment. Glancing to the side he noticed that Hankyung continued to eat his meal, not reacting in any way.

Maybe he didn't hear is? He thought relieved. But nahh how can you not hear such a loud growl?? What the--?? 

He jumped a bit when a piece of steak appeared in front of his face. Startled he looked to his side. Hankyung was smiling and offering him his food.

 

"No thanks. I'm not hungry"

"No. Of course not." Hankyung chuckled and urged him to eat the meat from his fork. But Heechul stubbornly shook his head. 

"No need Hankyung. I've got plenty of choc---" He got cut off when Hankyung pushed the food past his luscious lips. Heechul had no other choice but to munch on it and swallow it.

"Yah!! I told you I----!" "Say ahh~~" Hankyung already held the next portion of food on his fork.

"I said---- mfusthmshynskcj"  Again he got cut of by food. Hankyung laughed at Heechuls blushing face before taking a bite of food himself. 

"I hate you." Heechul stated, jokingly slapping Hankyungs shoulder. The younger just shrugged grinning and continued to eat while Heechul's eyes followed his every move. Soon after a few bites Heechul realized that Hankyung didn't seem to want to give him food anymore.

"First you feed me and now you stop" Heechul mumbled crossing his arms whiled pouting.

"So you do want me to feed you after all. And you are hungry." Hankyung teased making Heechul pout even more.

"Hmpf.."

"This is soo good~~" Hankyung sang biting onto the delicious steak.

"Shut up..." 

Heechul averted his eyes from the food but Hankyung just continued to moan. This bastard..

Heechul stomach let out another loud growl as if it was teasing him too.

"Damn, Yes I was hungry. Now give me something to eat!" Hankyung started to laugh before raising the fork to Heechuls lips. 

"I can eat on my own"

"Say Ahhh~~" 

Heechul rolled his eyes an sighed before opening his mouth and letting Hankyung feed him.

"Where is our monkey friend?" Heechul asked as Siwon sat across of them. But he only shrugged.

 

"Yah, Uee-Unnie. Look" Said a girl while pointing at Heechul and Hankyung sitting two tables away. Uee clutched her fork harder, clearly jealous of Heechul.

"How dare that bastard make Hankyung feed him??!! And it's not even his food! They even use the same fork!! I really hate him!!" She stated slamming her fork onto the table. What she didn't actually say were the thoughts that bothered her the most in that moment.

Why does Hankyung-Oppa feed this ? What is going on?? Are they..? No no no no no no no no no!! This can't be.

They are not really a c--- No no. That can't be. 

It's just my imagination!

 

~*~

 

*hides in a corner*  Please don't kill me ;___;

I know I haven't updated like in a month!! I am really sorry (*dances sorry sorry*)!! I had another exam last week so I had to prepare for it!! I know I just could have updated earlier but I have to say.. I didn't feel like writing this at all.

Mainly because of the next chapters.. I'm afraid of writing them.. 

Why?? Because it will make you hate me for doing what I have in mind ;___;

I promised you a triple update in order to make up for your long wait. Unfortunately I will split it into. A single update and a double update. I hope you don't mind.. And keep in mind that this chapter turned out pretty long *nods*.

 

AND NOT TO FORGET!!!! 
 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM HEECHUL~~~~~~ I will love you forever!! 

tumblr_m6hhxbdqjU1qc26c9o9_r1_250.giftumblr_ly7882vpdL1qbst9go5_r2_250.giftumblr_m6wf199J9M1qcimzuo4_250.giftumblr_ltf8p4hgk41qzvlvko1_500.giftumblr_m6quh2H5Ia1qjq8gao1_500.gif

 

And screw you sasaeng fans. I really do hate you for making him fear for his life. Hide in a hole where I can't find you. Because if I do I can't promise for anything... I swear if you dare to hurt him again, by accident or whatever, I'll come after you.

 

Is there a chance that somebody actually missed me??

KCL ♥

 

PS: Oh oh and look what I made!!! 

y Free & Single.

Heechuls 6Jib teaser photo :3 You like it??