Haunted House

I am his Maid

As they walked the way to the Conquistador the mass started to subside leaving them almost alone with only a few other people.

Seems that he isn't mad that much anymore Heechul smiled and glanced once more at their hands, now noticing that they were actually intertwined. Surprised he smiled. But it didn't last for long when suddenly Hankyungs hand started to get loose and slipped out of his. 

"It's not crowded anymore. You can go by yourself." Hankyung said coldly not looking at the latter. 

Heechul stopped for a second and watched as Hankyung continued to walk. He looked at his hand and felt so sad again. So incredibly sad. It hurt to hear Hankyung talk to him in such a cold voice and being ignored by him.

Just when he thought it would get better it got worse again.. 

Heechul shook his head and started to walk not even trying to catch up with the younger. 

A few moments later he was standing at Hankyungs side watching as the huge ship swung back and forth with a few people screaming. Somewhere in between were Henry and Kyuhyun having their first ride that day. Heechul and Hankyung didn't say a word nor looked at each other waiting for the ship to stop. 

"Hyung!!!!" Heechul looked at the excitedly waving male in the ship and waved back with a slight smile. The ship came to a halt but the two males didn't leave but instead motioned him to come and take a ride too. 

Heechul hesitated. Should he go or stay here by Hankyungs side?? 

Go and forget all the problems for a time and avoid the cold atmosphere or stay here by his side. 

He glanced once at Hankyung whose eyes were still fixed on the gigantic ship. Without second thoughts he ran to the entrance and took a seat next to his dongsaengs. 

Since they are already in Lotte World, he might as well enjoy himself. 

And so, after 5 rounds on the Conquistador, a ride full of happy squealing from Henry, silence from Kyuhyun and cursing from Heechul who tried to control his hair, all of them stepped to Hankyungs who was watching them with crossed arms all the time.

"Ok Henry you had your fun. Now lets move on to something... more thrilling." Kyuhyun smirked and looked at all of them knowingly. 

"What are you thinking of??" Heechul asked a bit annoyed. Apparently the ride that was supposed to be fun was far more the opposite. Even though he wanted to leave after the first time, Henry has held him back forcing him into another three rounds. By that his confusing thoughts about Hankyung kept coming back into his head making him all dizzy in combination with the swinging.

"This" Kyuhyun said turning around and pointed at a tall roller coaster. Henrys wide eyes, an approving nod from Heechul and an emotionless stare from Hankyung made Kyuhyun grin and drag them to the entrance. 

"I'm going to sit next to Heechul!!" Kyuhyun stated when they were walking to the entrance but Hankyung looked at him coldly. 

"No you are not. I'm going to sit next to him" Hankyung said battling over eye contact with Kyuhyun.

Heechul gaped at him. What is wrong with him?? Just seconds ago he was all mad and cold, he didn't join us in the ship and now he wants to sit next to me?? Is he trying to torture me or something?? Does he want to kill me with that cold atmosphere around him while I sit next to him?? Hell no!

"I'm not going to sit next to either of you but Henry." Heechul glared at both of them before smiling at Henry. "Of course just if you are fine with it." 

"Sure!!" Henry smiled and not long after both of them sat in the wagon which had space for only 4 people. Henry and Heechul sat in the front while Hankyung and Kyuhyun occupied the seats behind them.

Everyone's heart started to beat faster the moment the wagon started to get pulled up the rail. 

Henry glanced down from the wagon and shivered seeing the distance to earth. "How high are we??" He asked with a wavering voice and gripped the safety-bar harder to the point that his knuckles turned white. Kyuhyun just chuckled seeing his reaction.

"48 meters." He responded shrugging his shoulders as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Kyuhyun I'm going to kil-AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" His threat got cut off when the wagon sped down in the speed of light. 

Henry didn't saw anything as his eyes were pressed shut all the time. He was screaming during the ride and finally managed to catch his breath when the wagon stopped at the station. 

"I'm never doing this again!!!!" Henry said and stumbled out of the wagon while Kyuhyun laughed. 

"I want to ride once more!!!" Kyuhyun beamed at Hankyung who seemed quite unimpressed by the roller coaster. Kyuhyun his heels, grabbed Heechuls hand and ran towards the entrance again.

"Yah!!! Kyuhyun!!!" Hankyung yelled after him and planned to run but got stopped by a weak grip on his wrist. Startled he looked back and saw Henry looking up at him weakly. 

"Hyung. I'm not feeling well." Henry said and clutched his stomach. "I might throw up." 

"I think you overdid it with 5 rounds on the Conquistador.. Stay here and I'll get you something to drink." Hankyung sighed looking after Kyuhyun and Heechul who disappeared  once more and seated Henry on a bench before walking to a close by shop. 

In the meantime Heechul and Kyuhyun already sat in the wagon waiting the ride to begin.

During the ride Heechul was sitting quietly next to the younger who was screaming all the time out of fun, his hands high above his head and joy clearly written over his face. The second ride wasn't as extreme as the first so Heechul was quite bored and again lost in thoughts.

Few seconds before the ride came to and end, Kyuhyun looked at the older who was looking nonchalantly at the front. Heechuls soft hair was flying in the wind, his eyes shone beautifully in the light just as his skin, his lips were plump and kissable. Kyuhyun just wanted to lean in and feel those lips on his. Still the older seemed mentally distanced. 

Kyuhyun has met many persons in life. He has met many types of girls and had his fun with them. But no girl ever made him think in the way Heechul did. He didn't feel attracted to anybody like he felt for Heechul. He never thought about relationships either. He liked his single life and all the freedom he had. He could go out with whoever he wanted. He could flirt with whoever he wanted. He could have with whoever he wanted. But for Heechul he was willing to give up all the freedom and start something more serious with the male. It was maybe to soon to say that he loved him, which was kind of weird since he was plain straight before, but he surely liked him. 

Glancing to the front he saw that it was almost the end meaning that he had to accomplish his plan now. 

He turned towards Heechul, who still kept looking to the front, and lay his left hand on the latter cheek before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on the other. 

Snap.

"What the hell??" Heechul asked glaring at the younger for the sudden action. 

Kyuhyun just laughed and rapidly undid his belt as the wagon came to a halt and ran out of the station escaping the older who just shook his head and rolled his eyes while lazily walking out. 

Heechul stopped at the exit scanning the area for his friends and spotted Hankyung and Henry on a bench not far away but couldn't see Kyuhyun. Hankyung was looking at him sternly making him break their eye contact and look around for Kyuhyun when suddenly a big envelope with the roller coaster the just rode on appeared in front of his face. He turned around and spotted Kyuhyun standing right behind him with a grin on his face. 

"What is this?" Asked Heechul taking the envelope out of his hand and opening it curiously.

Inside was a photo and pulling it out completely his eyes widened in shock. "Yah!!! What is this?!!!!" He yelled looking at the younger terrified. 

"A photo. I like it" he answered smugly knowing that this wasn't what the other wanted to hear. 

"I mean h-how??" He looked again at the picture. 

It was taken the time when Heechul and Kyuhyun were sitting in the wagon next to each other..  But what made it so terrifying was the fact that Kyuhyun was kissing him. 

"At the end of every ride they take photos of each pairs in the wagon. Haven't you noticed??" 

Heechul shook his head still looking at the picture.

"But why the hell did you need to kiss me???!!"

"It's just on the cheek!"

"Hide it before--"

Suddenly the picture got snapped away from Heechul and turning around he spotted Hankyung looking at it with a frown. 

His body stiffened seeing the gloomy look on the latters face. It was bad enough that he has seen Nana kiss him, but the fact that Kyuhyun did too didn't make it better at all. Hankyungs eyes that have been fixed on one point now shifted to Heechul looking at him coldly. He saw the sadness and fear in the elders eyes. No that's not what Hankyung wanted. He didn't wanted Heechul to look at him like that. Not Heechul was to blame for that incident but Kyuhyun. So his eyes traveled to the male who was peeking over Heechuls shoulder. He shot him a death glare making him disappear behind the latter and handed the picture back to Heechul who took it hesitantly. 

He turned around to walk back to Henry "I see you had fun." Was the only thing he said. 

Heechul managed to turn around and give the younger an even more smashing glare than Hankyung did. The younger distanced himself a bit and looked into Heechuls eyes which he adored so much. Normally he wouldn't feel intimidated that much by others. But Heechuls look really terrified him. He wasn't just angry at him. No he was disappointed and sad also. 

Heechul looked at the big envelope with the roller coaster on it once more before shoving it at Kyuhyuns chest and following Hankyung. 

For the next two hours the atmosphere between Hankyung, Heechul and Kyuhyun stayed tensed and cold. Henry seemed to be the only one not noticing the conflict all of his hyungs were in, since he was way to busy enjoying his stay at the amusement park. He was running through the hall happy like a child trying out every possible attraction together with his hyungs. But soon his stomach grumbled and the four of them had no other option but to make a break in one of the restaurants around. They decided for a restaurant that offered international food like western or Japanese but also national. 

Henry kept on blabbering, waiting for the food they ordered while his hyungs just acted as if they listened giving a nod from time to time or a short comment like "Oh really?" "Wow" or "Seriously?" causing the younger to continue his talk so that the they could deal with their own thoughts.

Few minutes later they started to eat their food enjoying it fully. But suddenly a piece of sushi appeared in front of Heechuls face. Startled he looked the way up the chopsticks, traced the fingers with his eyes, followed the arm and soon stopped at Kyuhyuns smiling face.

"What??" Heechul asked with the roll still in front of his face. 

"Try it!" 

"No thanks." 

"Oh come on Hyung! It's delicious!!" Kyuhyun said motioning him with the roll to try it.

Heechul blinked a few times at the younger and then at the Maki. It looked delicious indeed so Heechul shrugged and opened his mouth for Kyuhyun, who happily placed the roll inside. 

"Wow it's great!" Heechul beamed chewing on the food enjoying the taste to its full extent. "I've never eaten such good sushi before!!"

"Hyung let me taste your fried chicken." Kyuhyun eyed Heechuls food curiously and grinned when the older fed him. 

Neither of them noticed the stare Hankyung gave them from the side since they were too immersed in the sensation of culinary diversity they tasted.

Hankyung felt anger boiling up in him and the urge to pull Heechul away from Kyuhyun and even feed him himself. But then again he suppressed these feelings and continued to eat his food in silence. 

 

An hour later they were all walking through the park again, when Heechuls eyes fell on a building near them. His eyes started to shine and twinkle at the sight. He also had a slight smile on his plump lips. Noticing the expression Hankyung followed Heechuls gaze. His eyebrow rose when he spotted a reapers head and two bony hands holding a sign with scary letters on. Apparently it was the Haunted House Heechul was staring at. 

"You want to go in??" Hankyung asked hoping to hear a positive answer. But the older just averted his eyes from the building and started walking again 

"No no it's fine. Let's go to that attraction Henry wants to go to." Heechul said and was about to speed up to catch up with the younger boys when suddenly Hankyungs hand caught his arm. Startled he looked back. 

"No. We're going in there. You have been going with them along all day. Now it's time for the things you want to do."

"But---" 

"Henry!!! Kyuhyun!!!! You go on to your attraction!! We're going into the Haunted House first and will catch up with you later!!!!" Hankyung yelled and saw how Kyuhyun wanted to protest but motioned him to stay were he was, to which the younger obeyed. 

"We need to talk anyway" Hankyung said pulling Heechul towards the entrance. 

 

Heechul's POV:

"We need to talk anyway" he said and pulled me towards the entrance. Immediately my body tensed. 

Don't get me wrong. I was happy that he was caring for me and going in there with me. I even felt those butterflies again when he took my arm and looked at me friendly and not with that cold look. But on the other side I was nervous as hell thinking about our future talk. 

What should I say? What was I supposed to do? Should I start the conversation or should he be the one initiating it?? Would it be very awkward after all what happened today?? And will we be able to speak normally in a haunted house??? I don't know... 

 

We needed to wait for almost ten minutes until it was our turn to go in. They let people inside in small groups or pairs with a time span of two minutes, so that one could move freely inside the building and explore the haunted house in ones individual tempo. 

Just the two of us entered the merely lit corridor. I could hear screams from persons who were ahead of us and somebody laughing like a maniac. 

With each step we took the corridor seemed to become darker until I could merely see Hankyung next to me. On the corridors walls one could see different parts of bodies covered in blood as well as creepy creatures and spiders and skeletons. The scary music in the background and all this stuff at the walls made me really tense and nervous. I like horror films and haunted houses. But just because I liked to watch it, it didn't mean that I was not afraid of going through the attraction. I would jump from time to time when some creature shot up from darkness screaming and sometimes even bump into Hankyung who would just hold my shoulder squeezing it lightly as if telling me that he was there.

Until now everything we saw was mechanical so it was not that scary. 

We entered a dark room. And when I say dark I mean it. I couldn't see a thing. It didn't matter how much I tried to spot a thing leading the way out of this room I just couldn't see anything. Again I felt a hand on my shoulder. But it didn't feel like Hankyungs at all. It was colder, bigger and heavier than his. My body froze and my eyes grew wide.

"Hankyung please tell me that you are holding my shoulder" My voice wavered.

"I am not." 

My breathing hitched as I slowly turned around staring into darkness. I took a step back and felt something warm behind me. "Hankyung?" 

"Yeah?" I heard his voice just behind me and relaxed a bit leaning more against his shoulder while my eyes were fixed on the darkness in front of me. 

And then suddenly a light flashed in the room making the face of a creature visible in the place I have been staring at.  I let out a loud scream at the sight of the monster looking a bit like a band member of Lordi.He was reaching for us with his claw like hand while growling deeply. Slowly he raised his other hand into the white ray of light. I backed of more and gripped Hankyungs hand seeing that he had a power saw in his hand. He let it run for a moment filling the room with its sound. Without waiting I ran out of the room into the corridor panting hard and pressed myself against the wall steadying my breathing. I was clutching onto something and opening my eyes slowly I realized that I was holding Hankyungs shirt and hiding my face in his chest. Slowly I looked up and saw his dark eyes look down at me warmly, a slight smile forming on his thin lips. Embarrassed I hid my face again. My heart skipped a beat when I felt his arms encircle my waist pulling me closer.

We stayed like this for quite a while until I calmed down.

"I'm sorry." I whispered against his chest and pulled him even closer.

"What??" I felt his breath on my neck as he leaned down trying to hear what I said. 

"I said I'm sorry Hankyung." I pulled away from his chest and looked into his eyes that were serious again. I breathed in and out once more before continuing. "I'm sorry for what you saw. The thing with Nana and Kyuhyun. I didn't know that they would do such a thing. They didn't even ask me whether I was agreeing. They just did it. It's not like I wanted them to do it or something. I was just talking to Nana when she suddenly.. you know kissed me. I... I'm really sorry" 

He looked at me for a moment before sighing heavily and laying his head down on my shoulder. I blinked a few times and felt his breath tickling my neck. It send shivers down my spine and my heartbeat fastened. 

"It's ok Heechul." 

It's ok Heechul?? That's all he has to say?? I wondered and was about to say something when he continued. 

"You don't have to be sorry." 

What??

"I should be the one apologizing.... It... It just somehow hurt to see you kiss other people right in front of me. Or more like being kissed. The moment you got kissed by Nana I felt so hurt and sad. It was as if you really betrayed me. Even if we are just acting like a couple... In someway it.... does feel real..."

He whispered the last part and I felt my heart stop for a moment..Could it be that he had feelings for me?? Feelings like I have for him??

I felt his grip tighten on my waist. He pulled me closer and nuzzled his nose in my neck sending electricity through my body. He continued to talk but I had problems to concentrate on what he was saying since the only thing that was on my mind right now was the hypnotizing feeling of his broad chest against mine, the butterflies in my stomach making me dizzy, his hot breath on my neck and his lips brushing against it as he talked.

My breathing got intense feeling his touch and my body started to heat up.

Unconsciously I tilted my neck to the side a bit exposing more skin to him while my hand found its way to his hair tangling up in it and pulling him closer. 

"I overreacted. We should have talked it out.. " He whispered and exhaled again making my breathing hitch again. 

Get a grip on you Heechul I thought as I continued to enjoy the sensation Hankyung was causing on my neck. 

He made a pause and before hugging me tight. 

"I'm sorry Heechul." I thought he would pull away again, but instead he pressed his lips against my neck, pecking it softly. 

"Uhhmm..."

A moan escaped my lips and my body stiffened. Just what happened?!!!! Why the hell did I moan?? I hope he didn't hear it! I thought with wide eyes and observed how he pulled away. 

Luckily he didn't seem to have heard it since his face expression didn't show any signs of surprise or disgust. Instead he was smiling warmly at me. 

We locked eye contact and stared into each others eyes for a while. I felt how my head leaned closer to his while my eyes started to close. 

Our lips were about to touch when suddenly another monster came into the room with a hammer in his hand. We pulled away and I shot that guy a death glare. Immediately he stopped in his tracks and looked at me with wide eyes. He took an unsteady step back and the next moment he turned around running away while screaming. I couldn't help the smirk that appeared on my lips. 

Hankyung just cocked his head to the side watching as the terrified man ran away.. 

Much to my disappointement Hankyung loosened his grip on my waist and stapped away. What did I expect?? I didn't really thought that he would kiss me right?? I was Heechul not Heesica after all. I sighed and smiled at him bitterly.

He took my hand and intertwined our fingers after which we continued to walk through the house. My grip on his hand would tighten whenever I was surprised by something and he would just laugh at my behavior.

A few minutes later we were heading towards the attraction Henry chose. I gaped at the sign.. 

White-water ride?? Seriously?? 

 

 

I'm back again!!!! ^^

Finally after like three weeks of hiatus caused by my final exams I can write again!!! Well I am still not that free even though I don't have school anymore until I get the results which is in the end of June but anyway.. 

I wanted to make it longer but I have thing to do today so that's waht I wrote until this point.. I hope you still like it even if it is just the half of the things I planned. I didn't wnat to keep you waiting even longer so I decided to upload it now. As soon as I come back I'll start to write the second half and maybe if I manage to finish it today it will be an double update!!! 

I hope you liked the between HanChul in the haunted house...  

Anyway See you soon in the next chapter!!

 

 

tumblr_m478xjavXN1qestqs.gif

Oh and sorry for those who felt trolled with the last update.. It was a mistake. I acidentally posted my notes and forgot to hide the chapter.. My bad..