Let's go to Lotte World!!

I am his Maid

"We are going to Lotte World~~~ We are going to Lotte World~~~ We are going to Lotte World~~" Henry was singing and jumping around in Heechuls room while the older turned from one side on the other trying to get a bit more sleep.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!! Wake up already!!!!" Henry nudged him into his side making him yelp at the ticklish feeling. Heechul turned with his back facing the younger and groaned something that should mean to let him sleep some more but ending in a not understandable mumble.

"Hyuuung~~" Henry whined sitting in front of Heechuls face poking his cheek.

His eyes fluttered open in anger but seeing that happy face of the younger his anger subsided. Sighing he raised himself from the mattress and rubbed his eyes sleepily. "What is it Henry?"

"I want to go now~~!" He jumped on the mattress of his bed.

Heechul glanced at his clock. 6:37

"Henry it's not even 7 o'clock! They open up at 9:30!!" 

"But- But- Until Hankyung-Hyung wakes up it will take another hour and until we get there it takes another hour and until we---" He whined with his eyes getting teary.

"Ok Ok I get it... Let me just take a shower and I'll wake him up." Heechul stretched his arms and suddenly got tackled down onto the mattress again. 

"Thank you hyung!!!" Henry hugged him tight before storming out of the room while singing again.. 

 

So, twenty minutes later he was standing in front of Hankyungs room, bathed, shaved and dressed in casual clothing. 

Despite his relaxed appearance his heart was beating like crazy.  

"You know Heechul what pisses me off the most?? When people act like nothing has happened after a fight. " 

He chuckled. If you knew how much I care about what happened yesterday. He thought and entered the room.

He sat at the edge of Hankyungs bed and looked at the sleeping figure. The blanket was merely covering his hips while his torso was lying flat on the mattress. Heechul let his hand run through the soft dark hair of the younger. 

"Wake up~" He said softly. 

"Wake up~" he repeated after he got no reaction. But the younger just mumbled something and his side facing Heechul. 

Heechuls eyes shifted from Hankyungs closed ones and wandered over the muscular chest of him. He lay his palm on Hankyungs chest feeling the soft beating of his heart. His hand ghosted over the youngers abs trailing it's shapes with his fingers.
Heechul froze in his tracks when the younger stirred in his sleep and lay flat on his back, his arm falling onto Heechuls lap. Heechul looked at Hankyungs arm. Muscular just as the rest of his body. He smiled when he remembered the times Hankyung hugged him. He remembered how it felt to have those strong arms holding him tight. He felt so secure. So calm.
He took Hankyungs hands in his and his fingers caressed Hankyungs palm slight making the youngers finger twitch. His hands felt so soft in his. It felt so good to feel their hands intertwined together. Their hands fitted perfectly.
A soft grunt escaped the youngers lips making Heechul look at him.

He admired Hankyungs features. His forehead, his eyebrows, his nose, his eyes, everything.

Not to forget his lips.

He blushed remembering the feeling of Hankyungs on his. He felt the butterflies in his stomach live up again. They were dancing and flying around almost making him dizzy.. Damn why does he have to be so attractive?

Suddenly he remembered why he came here in the first place and stood up laying Hankyungs arm back to his side. Heechul started to shake Hankyungs shoulder a bit trying to wake him up.

This is not the way a girlfriend wakes her boyfriend.   He remembered Hankyungs words and stopped in his tracks.

He looked at the sleeping man and hesitated. Should I ?? 

His body reacted on it's own when he sat closer to Hankyungs face and leaned down. He looked for a few moments at Hankyungs before leaning in and kissing him lightly on his thin lips. The butterflies in his stomach turning into a real storm. It was the first time he was kissing him as Heechul and not Heesica. 

He felt the younger stir lightly and immediately pulled away raising himself from the bed. He stood a meter away from the bed watching as he sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily revealing his great body. Heechul stared at him for a while. 

"What do you want?" Hankyung asked in a cold voice shocking Heechul. 

"J-Just waking y-you up."  Heechul stuttered and averted his eyes. The cold voice of Hankyung hurt him. It made his heart ache. 

"What for? It's just 7:25" He leaned against his headboard. "Is Siwon here again or something?" 

"No surprisingly not" Heechul answered now noticing the missing male.. 

"Then what do you want?" 

"We're going to Lotte World. Remember?" 

He gave a short nod remembering the planned event but shook his head afterwards. "I'm not going." 

"Why?!" Heechul almost yelled at him. 

With a cold look he answered "Don't feel like it." 

You know Heechul what pisses me off the most?? When people act like nothing has happened after a fight.

Heechul's gaze saddened "Is it because of me?" 

Hankyung didn't give a reply and just stared at the older who took it as a yes. 

Despite the pain in his chest he nodded his head "Even if you're mad at me, it doesn't mean that you have to be at Henry and make him sad for not coming with us. He was so happy when I agreed to go."

"Yes, so why do you need me? Henry wanted you to go not me." 

"But he knew that you would come too. Otherwise he would he wouldn't  be that happy but rather sad don't you think?" 

 

 

Hankyung titled his head to the side a bit. His voice turned soft "Do you want me to come?"

Heechul blinked a few times before responding "Yes" and he could swear he saw a slight smile on the others lips when he said that. But then again, it could have been his imagination. 

"Fine." Hankyung agreed and started to get out of bed leaving him just in boxers...

 

Few minutes later Heechul walked into the kitchen and spotted Nana preparing breakfast already. 

"Good morning Heechul" She smiled and came over to hug him catching him off guard a bit. Nevertheless he hugged her back. 

"Morning Nana" 

"Heechul" She started and buried her face in his chest inhaling his fruity smell. She remembered the time they were grocery shopping together. He was choosing a shampoo for himself and chose one with a fruity smell instead something more manly like mint. But she liked it.

"Hum?"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you yesterday. It was wrong knowing your feelings." She felt pain in her chest and clutched his shirt. 

"No Nana. It's alright. You were just trying to help. It was just bad timing. Nothing else." She pulled away from him and looked into his eyes.

"Really?" 

He nodded his head. 

"So you are not mad?" She lay her head on his chest again 

"No I'm not. How could I ever be mad at you huh?" Heechul smiled and she chuckled. 

"Good. Otherwise I would be very sad." 

"And that's something we don't want right?" He said and she leaned upwards placing a soft kiss on his cheek. 

"No we don't"  

She let go of him and turned to continue with the breakfast. 

 

After an hour all of them finished eating breakfast and were getting ready to go when suddenly Heechuls phone rang. 

"Hello??" 

"Hyung!!!" Donghae replied happily. "Hyung what are you doing today?? Want to meet up??" 

Heechul glanced at Hankyung who was standing not far away from him playing with the keys in his hand. 

"I'm sorry Donghae. I'm busy today"

"Ohh.. Really? What are you doing??" 

"We're going to Lotte World with Hankyungs cousins."

"Really?!!!! Hyung take me too!" 

"I'm sorry Donghae. There is no space left in the car." 

"Oh... Ok hyung... Then have fun..." 

"Donghae!!!" But the younger already ended the call. 

 

They walked to the car and Hankyung threw the keys to the driver. 

"Kyuhyun you sit in the front." 

"What?? But I wanted to sit with Heechul" 

"For you it's Heechul-Hyung. And Yes I know that you'd like to sit next to him. That's the reason why you're sitting in the front."

Heechul only raised and eyebrow but eventually sat at in the middle of Henry and Hankyung. 

 

While they were driving to Lotte World, Kibum was sitting in another part of the city silently praying in a church. The mass was about to begin when he felt somebody sit next to him. He opened one eye and glanced at the tall figure kneeling beside him. His eyes closed, his hands folded together for a pray. 

He sighed and sat on the bench while glaring at the man next to him who soon followed with a wide smile on his lips. 

Kibum frowned at him but he only smiled wider. 

"What a coincidence" The boy said but Kibum remained silent just looking at him coldly. 

"How are you??" he asked but as expected didn't get an answer. 

"Excuse me? Is this place free?" A woman came from the other side and pointed at the empty spot next to Kibum. 

Kibum turned to her and flashed her a killer smile making her blush "Yes it's still empty. Please sit down."

"Not fair! Why are you smiling like that to her! You don't even know her." Kibum looked at Siwon with his cold stare not giving him a response. 

Siwon opened his mouth again to say something but right in that moment the bell rang announcing the beginning of the mass. 

Kibum focused his attention on the entering priest while Siwon mustered his face for a few more moments before looking sadly to the front.

 

 Henry has been jumping on his seat in the car seeing the castle from far away. He was clapping his hands happily while smiling all the time. Heechul chuckled at his behavior and looked to the other side just to meet Hankyungs emotionless face. Immediately he stopped smiling, cleared his throat and looked to the front.

It was nearly 10 am when Heechul and the rest arrived in front of Lotte World.

 

"Wahhhh!!! It's so big!!" Henry squealed looking up at the building. "But also so full." He pouted seeing the big mass standing on the small square in front of the entrance . 

"I told you it will be crowded. We should have come earlier!" Henry whined pulling Heechul's arm to get to the counter to buy tickets. 

"Henry I have no money. Hankyung has to pay."

"I knew there was something you needed" Hankyung sighed.

 

"Hyuung!!!" Heechul suddenly heard a familiar voice and turning around somebody already slung his arms and legs around his slim body. 

"Donghae?? How did you get here??"

"Hey hyung." He saw Eunhyuk approach their small group lazily. 

 

Flashback

Donghae ended the call and sat on the sofa sulking. "Hyung and the others are having a great time in Lotte World, while I'm stuck here alone. Kibum went to church and what about me?? I'm sitting here. All. Alone.. Maybe I'll just call Eunhyuk-Hyung" 

He pulled out his phone and called the older. 

"Hello??" He heard the sleepy tone of his idol on the other side of the line. Just his voice could make a shiver run down his spine. 

"H-Hey Eunhyuk-Hyung. It's me Donghae!" 

"Hey Donghae. What's up??" 

"Uhmm well are you busy today?" Eunhyuk rubbed his eyes sleepily and stretched on his bed. Suddenly he felt a pair of arms hug his waist. Annoyed he looked down at the girl laying next to him. Her hair a mess her clothes shattered on the floor. 

"Yeah I'm free." "Oppa. Who are you talking to?" She asked looking up at him. 

"Omg Hyung. I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'll just call you later" Donghae stuttered noticing the girl in the background. At the same time he felt pain in his chest.

"No Hae it's alright. She was about to leave." He said and the girl looked up at him in shock. "B-But Oppa I-I thought that--"

"It wasn't a question. Now get your off my bed and out of my home." He said to the girl who now had tears in her eyes. "Who is that Hae to you?!! Why is she so special??" She teared up and started picking up her clothes.

"Jeez.. So Hae what's wrong?" 

"Uhm nothing I just wanted to spend some time with you since Hyung is not here right now.. But if you already have something to do I find somebody else." He stuttered a bit noticing the nickname the older gave him. He liked it and smiled.

"I told you that I am free right?" The older chuckled and stood up from his bed walking to his wardrobe to pick clothes. "And what's with Hyung??"

"Well he, Hankyung-Hyung and his cousins are going to Lotte World, but they have no space left in the car and can't take me with them......"

Eunhyuk laughed noticing the sad tone in his voice. 

"You really wanted to go with them right?" 

"Yeah." Donghae pouted his lips 

"Fine fine.. I'll pick you up in 30 minutes be ready!" 

"Huh??!! Hyung?!!" But Eunhyuk already ended the call. 

 

End of Flashback

 

"So in the end both of you came together?" Heechul laughed and patted Donghaes head. 

"You really have a caring friend Donghae" He chuckled 

"Hyung~~~ Let's go already!! It's getting more crowded second by second." henry whined pulling Heechuls sleeve.

"Yes yes." They stepped to the counter. 

"Two adults and two teenager." Heechul said to the lady selling the tickets 

"No!! Ajumma give us a family ticket!!" Henry smiled at her.. 

"Family ticket??" 

"Yes!! They are my cousins! We're a family!" He said pointing to himself and his relatives.

"And what about that young man?" She asked and pointed at Heechul. "Uhmmm.. He is my cousins lover!" Henry grinned and mentioned at the said people and the lady smiled "You two match. You're a sweet couple."

"We're not lovers!" Both Hankyung and Heechul said at the same time. Awkwardly they exchanged a look. 

"No no!! Give us two adult tickets, one teenager and one kid!!" Kyuhyun said from behind. 

"I don' t see a kid.." the woman said and Kyuhyun just pointed at Henry who puffed his cheeks. 

"I'm not a kid!" 

"But you act like one"  Kyuhyun laughed.

"Aish.. Just give us two tickets for adults and two for teenager." 

"That makes 150k won." 

Hankyung pulled out his purse and paid  while the woman just grinned. 

"You two are really like a couple." She laughed and handed Heechul the tickets and gave the balance to Hankyung while wishing them a good time. Heechul blushed lightly at her comment.

They waited for Eunhyuk and Donghae to pay and soon proceeded to drive up the elevator to the hall. Many many people were crowded on the stairs as well as at the entrance.

 

Heechul's POV:

Man it's really crowded in here! No wonder. It's Sunday after all. Parents have their day off and decide to spend it in Lotte World. Normal.

Henry was dragging Kyuhyun behind him while Hankyung walked next to me with a bored expression on his face. We were all walking with the loud crowd when I noticed something.

Where did Donghae and Eunhyuk go? They were just behind us but where are they now?? 

I stopped and looked around me but the only thing I could see were many many happy chatting faces who were excited about the stay in this amusement park. 

Jeez.. But as long as they are together it's fine. And I still have my phone so if they need something or got lost they just can call me... 

I turned back to walk again when I noticed.. 

I'M ALONE!!!! Where did Henry and Kyuhyun go?? They were just here in front of me and Hanky--- Where is he too??!!! 

I shouldn't have stopped!! Now I lost everyone.... 

I pushed myself through the crowd to get further to the front. I stood on my toes to look for a familiar face and then spotted Hankyung walking a few meters ahead. I could just see his head because of the crowd but it was enough. 

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Oh I'm sorry. Excuse me" I pushed myself through the crowd but it felt as if they kept pulling me back. They were squishing me and pushing me from side to side or blocking my way.. Even if Hankyung was a few meters ahead it was almost impossible to get to him. 

I was panting hard trying to catch up with him but didn't give up and pushed myself through. He was now just a few centimeters away but seemed so unattainable. 

Finally I stumbled next to him and grabbed his hand panting. 

Surprised he looked at our hands and then at my face. 

"Don't leave me behind again.. I almost lost you too." I panted and he just raised his eyebrows. 

He gripped my hand tighter and my heart skipped a beat. He could have let go. But he didn't.

"Too?" 

"Yeah. Donghae and Eunhyuk disappeared as well as Henry and Kyuhyun." I tried to catch my breath. 

"Don't worry. Knowing Henry he'll be at The Conquistador." He said and smiled lightly at me. I felt the fluttering feeling inside of me again and I smiled too. I glanced at out hands and smiled even brighter.

We were walking side by side and soon the crowd subsided leaving just a few people going the same way as us. Still our hands stayed together. 

 

End of POV

 

Neither of them noticed but while Hankyung and Heechul walked towards the gigantic swinging ship, their fingers intertwined.

 

 

 

I FINALLY thought of something for Sibum.. I'm really sorry it took me so long. But here it is!! The beginning of Sibum!!

Also I had to split this chpater in two since it would be too long.. 

More to come. Not today since I'm to tired tight now. 2 am as always.. 

 

Oh and welcome new subbies!! Glad you're here ^^ *throws confetti*

 

Anyway comment a lot please if you want me to update soon.. Even if you just say hi!! 

Your comments were so sweeeeeeet!! Thank you. You really made my day :3