Thus with a kiss I die - Shakespeare

I am his Maid

 

After a long time finally Hankyungs POV:

 

"Ahem, Jessica. Would you excuse us for a moment? I'd like to talk to my boyfriend in private" Heechul asked Jessica smiling. I was looking the whole time at her. She looked so beautiful in her blue dress.

"Of course" She said a bit worried. I tore my eyes off her when we were nearly out of the ballroom in the empty corridor. He pushed me in front of him and exploded. 

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!!! First I agreed to work for  you as a frigging maid. I already dress enough times in a dress. I organized this frigging party with you. I--- " I inhaled deeply thinking of what I should do next when suddenly my eyes fell on a figure moving in the background. I looked past Heechul who was fuming in anger. 

  this was not good!! Jessica seemed to have followed us and was now watching as Heechul was yelling stuff at me which she shouldn't know! "Heechul--" I tried to silence him with words but he simply cut me off and continued his outburst.

"Shut up! I am talking! You blamed me completely in front of your friends the moment they found out about my work!!" I could just hold his mouth shut with my hand.. But Jessica is watching and since I said that we were a couple, shutting his mouth violently wouldn't be a good idea.

"Heechul-" I tried again but he just flung his arms through the air. I stared at his red luscious lips moving fast. The color of his lips matched with the color of his dress perfectly. I had to admit.. It was hard to tell who was better looking. Jessica or Heechul... I was mesmerized by his lips but didn't necessarily listen to  the words which came from them. I just watched as his lips moved. How they moved. Without second thoughts I held both of his hands and pulled him towards me a bit. He was still talking but I didn't care, the only thing I knew were his lips which seemed so attractive in that moment. 

My eyes fluttered close and I softly pressed my lips on his. I don't exactly know whether this made sense at all but it seemed ... it seemed right at this moment. He immediately stopped talking at the contact. He didn't budge nor breathe nor did he push me away. 

I stayed like this for a while before finally pulling away. I met Heechuls shocked eyes and sighed. Softly I lay my hand on his cheek and leaned in to whisper into his ear. "Can you.. At least pretend to be my girlfriend? Just for a while?"

He answered in a dry voice "W-why?" 

I took his hands and lay them around my neck while I held his waist. In this hugging position I started to turn us around. Now he could glance over my shoulder and see Jessica covering with one hand while her other hand lay on her chest. Since our faces were next to each other I saw how his eyes twitched noticing the figure observing us. We were swaying softly to the left and to the right while hugging. 

Since the kiss actually wasn't planned at all, I thought that it would be very awkward now, but surprisingly it felt rather comfortable to be in his embrace. 

I felt him loosen his hold around my neck as he pulled away lightly. With his big beautiful feline like eyes he looked into mine. Just for a short moment he looked at my lips. Hesitating a bit he started to lean closer and I couldn't help but smile anticipating what would come. 

Leaning in completely he pressed his lips against mine lightly. Again I let my body act on it's own and thus I pressed my lips more against his. Soon our lips started moving. It was absolutely sweet, no tongue, just lips. 

 

After a few moments he pulled away and hugged me tight burying his head in my neck.  

"Why did you do this?" He muffled 

"Is she still there?" I asked and as he shook his head.  I continued with a sigh.. "I don't know. You started yelling at me, I saw her come from behind, and since she wasn't supposed to hear what you were saying I wanted to shut you up. But every time I tried to stop you, you would just continue." 

"And why did you ..kiss?" He looked sadly at me. Why was he sad? 

"Well since I introduced you as my girlfriend covering your mouth with my hand didn't seem such a nice idea." 

"The girlfriend thing is also a point you have to explain..." 

"You know..." I sighed "I didn't exactly expected her to come. The past three years she didn't come to my fathers birthday parties. So I didn't though that she would show up this time." 

"So you improvised?" He lay his hands on my chest and gripped my shirt.

"Yes I didn't plan anything from what happened tonight. I'm sorry that I have pulled you into this." I felt his grip tighten on my shirt. 

"It's fine.. Besides we can't change it anymore right?" He sighed and pushed me away distancing himself from me. He stood a few steps away and looked at me with his now emotionless face.

 

Jessica's POV:

So she is his girlfriend huh? What's so special about her?! Is she prettier than me? Come on! She's not!! (A/N: he is kkkk)
And what did she need to talk with him about?? I followed them into the corridor and watched as she was yelling something at my Hankyung. She dared to scream at my Hankyung?! I'll kill her! Are they even a real couple? I mean why would somebody yell like this at her boyfriend? Maybe they are just pretending? But--- OMG!!!! What?!!

I watched them from afar as suddenly the shouting stopped. Hankyung pulled this Heesica girl into a kiss!! Feeling sharp pain in my heart I held my chest as my eyes couldn't leave the couple. My eyes widened and I had to cover my mouth to prevent any sound from coming out. My blood started to boil in anger. Not she was supposed to be in his embrace but me!! 

I tried to cool myself.. Ok. This is not that bad.. He still can just pretend that they are a couple since it was just a kiss nothing spe--- 

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING NOW!? Hands off!! This dirty  slung her arms around his neck and pulled him into another kiss! I clenched my fist watching them sway slowly to the dulled music from the ballroom. 

I swallowed the insults I wanted to scream at her and my lips. There is now way I am going to lose to you Heesica. 

Hankyung is mine!! Take your dirty hands off him or you'll regret it!!!!!

I'm going to snap him away from you no matter what  I thought and stomped back into the ballroom.

 

 

Heechul's POV:

 

Suddenly I got cut off.. By something soft.. Pressing against my lips...  The only thing I saw were Hankyungs closed eyes in front of mine.

I was completely shocked when I realized that Hankyung was actually kissing me. HE WAS FRIGGING KISSING MEE!!! Even though my mind told my to push him away my body didn't move until he pulled away. Looking into my shocked eyes he sighed and lay his hand on my cheek. The place he touched started to feel warm and I felt a fluttering feeling in my stomach which was startling me. I blinked as he leaned forwards to whisper into my ear.

"Can you.. At least pretend to be my girlfriend? Just for a while?"

 

He lay my arms around his neck while and held my waist slowly turning us around. My eyes twitched when I could see Jessica standing behind us holding her chest with eyes wide open. So she was the reason for all this?? He was swaying us to the music softly, while my head tried to process what has happened, the reasons behind it and what I should do next. I should pretend right? My heart clenched at the thought and I pulled away from his embrace to look at him. Jessica was observing us all the time. I looked at his thin lips. Why was he doing this? I blinked. What should I do? What was the reason for this? His thin lips.  Jessica was observing us. What were Siwon and the rest doing? Why did my heart feel so heavy? He smiled softly. I'm thirsty... What am I supposed to do? I still felt his thin lips on mine from before. What does he want me to do? What is the meaning behind all this? His lips. I wanted to feel them again. 

I was a mess. Random thoughts kept coming into my head. The only thing I knew was that I wanted to feel his lips again. So I leaned forward and let our lips touch. Just lightly not daring to go further since it was kind of weird. But then Hankyung responded and started moving his lips to which I responded. 

I felt a sudden wave of happiness hit me following with a wave of regret and sadness as I remembered that this was all just an act.

I pulled away and to avoid eye contact I hugged him tight burrowing my face in his neck. I inhaled his scent that I have smelled so often in his room or his bed in particular. I liked his scent very much. It made me calm and feel comfortable.

"Why did you do this?" I asked since the thought wouldn't leave my mind. 

"Is she still there?" He asked and I shook my head lightly after which he continued with a sigh.. I was afraid of his answer. Deep inside I wanted to hear something special but I pushed the thought away. My grip on his jacket tightened.

"I don't know. You started yelling at me, I saw her come from behind, and since she wasn't supposed to hear what you were saying I wanted to shut you up. But every time I tried to stop you, you would just continue." 

"And why did you ..kiss?" I pulled away and looked at him with sad filled eyes. It was my first kiss after all. 

"Well since I introduced you as my girlfriend covering your mouth with my hand didn't seem such a nice idea." 

"The girlfriend thing is also a point you have to explain..." 

"You know... I didn't exactly expected her to come. The past three years she hasn't come to my fathers birthday parties. So I didn't thought that she would show up this time." 

"So you improvised?" I pointed out feeling my heart drop. I lay my hands on his chest. His heart beat was steady not like mine. I gripped his shirt. So that was it after all. Well what did I hope he would say anyway?

"Yes I didn't plan anything from what happened tonight. I'm sorry that I have pulled you into this."

"It's fine.. Besides we can't change it anymore right?" He sighed and I pushed him away distancing us. Inside I was an emotional mess. One side of me wanted to just stay in his embrace. An other side wanted to punch his handsome face for his actions. Another side was sad about this. Another was dancing in happiness and I couldn't point out why. Another one was angry. 

To say it shortly I was a complete mess on the inside, but I managed to hide it under an emotionless face. 

 

I looked at Hankyung for a second before walking past him to get back into the ball room. 

I was about to opened the door when suddenly Hankyung held my shoulder. He stepped in front of me and offered his hand to me. 

I stared at it for a while and he laughed. "Take it. We're a couple remember?" I looked into his bright eyes and again felt this feeling of melancholy. 

Slowly I nodded my head and lay my hand in his. Smiling he pushed the door open and started to walk inside with me following him. 

I looked at our intertwined hands for a moment before sitting down in the place next to his at our table. Immediately I gripped the water glass and gulped everything down in one go. The cool liquid calming me down at least a bit. 

"Oppa!" I suddenly heard that annoying voice again. Glancing over my shoulder I saw Jessica walk towards us again. Groaning I shook my head. Before turning around to her Hankyung looked at me once more and I just shrugged my shoulders. 

"What is it Jessica?" He smiled at her. 

"Let's dance! Heesica, can I borrow him for a while?" She asked with fake friendliness. I wanted to throw the glass at her face. 

"Of course you can." I beamed her a smile and watched as Hankyung stood up immediately walking with her to the dance floor. They started to dance a waltz to the classical music an orchestra was playing. Hankyung was smiling all over his face while holding the smaller girl. 

 

Groaning I stood up and walked to Siwon "Siwon, I'm going home". 

"Why?" He asked full of concern "Are you not feeling well?" 

I nodded 

"Should I tell Hankyung for you?" he asked and I turned to look at the dance floor where he was dancing happily. I shook my head. "He wouldn't care at all." I said with a bitter taste in my mouth. 

"Hyung. Are you sure you are alright?" He asked as I looked at the floor. 

"I'm fine Siwon. Enjoy the party." I said and finally left the hall. 

 

~*~

 

Half an hour later I was opening the door with a spare key.

Nana came towards me and cocked her head to the side "Heechul is that really you?" She laughed and I just striped the jacket and the heels off not reacting at all. 

She noticed my mood "Heechul are you alright?"  I nodded faintly and pointed at my face. 

"Can you help me remove this?" 

~*~

Nana's POV:

"So how was it?" I asked while removing his extensions carefully. He stayed silent hugging his knees and his head buried in them. 

"Heechul??" What was wrong? Something definitely happened!

"I can tell you right?" He asked faintly glancing up from his knees and I nodded my head finishing with the extensions. I took his beautiful face in my hands and turned it towards me so that I could remove his makeup. 

He closed his eyes and after a deep sigh finally answered "We kissed." 

My heart broke into pieces. Still I managed to hold myself together "What do you mean 'We kissed'? Who kissed you?" 

"...."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." 

"Hankyung." His voice was just a whisper but in my ears it kept ringing like a big bell. 

"Ha--Hankyung?"   No.  This was not true right? 

"How?" 

"I don't know. He just kissed me." And he continued to tell me what happened the hour before. 

My heart ached so much while listening to him. He was such a fool. Really. Such a fool that he didn't notice. That he was so clueless about his own feelings.

Actually I was thinking about confessing to him earlier that day in hope that he would change his mind about seeing me as his sister. But hearing what he said right now, I don't think it was a good idea. 

"How do you feel?" 

He shrugged his shoulders."I don't know.." 

"Shouldn't  you feel disgusted that he.. well that he kissed you?" He shrugged. 

"Maybe.. but I'm not" 

"Why?" But he only shook his head. I sighed.. 

"Heechul. What do you feel right now? Are you mad? Are you happy? Are you hurt? What did you feel when he kissed you? When he is near you?" 

He looked at me with sad eyes

"The moment he pressed his lips on mine, I wanted to push him away.. But.. At the same time it felt so nice. I don't know.. It's kind of weird.." 

I sighed.

It hurts so much. 

"Heechul, listen. Do you feel something fluttering in your stomach whenever he looks at you or smiles. Do you feel hurt when he doesn't look at you and ignores you? Do you feel jealous when you see him with somebody else? Do you feel relaxed and comfortable when you are around him. Do you feel as if you want to see him all the time. Do you often think about him? Does your heart sometimes start to beat faster or even skip a beat? Do you sometimes feel your heart clench because of pain? Do you feel the need of him holding you in his embrace? Do you feel mad when you see him with Jessica?" I resumed everything I felt when I saw him with Hankyung or other maids and applied it on his case.

It were really much questions but I saw him nod and I gulped hard thinking of what I should say next. 

"Yeah.. It's exactly what I feel." He said holding onto his knees tighter. "What do you want to say?" 

 

 

"I... Heechul have you ever considered being.." I gulped  "being in love?" 

 

 

Heechul's POV:

She asked me really many questions but yeah, this was exactly what I felt. I felt mad when I saw him with Jessica dancing happily. I felt comfortable in his embrace. It didn't felt wrong when we kissed. I felt this fluttering feeling inside me every time he laughed or smiled at me. And yeah I felt hurt when he ignored me yesterday. But where is the point?

"Heechul have you ever considered" she gulped looking at her hands with a pained expression "being in love?" 

 

"W-what do you mean?" I've got a bad feeling about this.

 

"I mean that I think that you.." She gulped again and bit her lips. "That you love him." 

 

I froze.. 

Being in love? Oh no no no no no no no no! No way! This can't be no no no!  

 

 

Right?

 

I am not in love!

 

Right??!!

 

 

 

 

So this is it! I am updating more I intended to.. :/

Well comment a lot please! I hope the upper part wasn't to confusing and boring. I wanted to show every ones perspective on the happening.

 

 Ask questions about this story! If you didn't understand a part or scene because of my stupid wording or if there is anything else you want  to know, feel free to ask! I am more than happy to answer all of your questions! 

 

And: 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE HYUKJAE!!! ♥ 

image    tumblr_m1wqv6vDNh1qa7tfso3_250.gif tumblr_m1wqv6vDNh1qa7tfso11_r1_250.gif tumblr_m1u86atmp21qj1zvzo8_250.gif