Donghae!!

I am his Maid

 

While Heechul and Hankyung were studying at SRA, Donghae was at his school. School was nearly over. Just one lesson left until he could leave this hell.

Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad today. Not many people asked him about Heechul. Nobody seemed to care about him today except Kibum who was spending his time with him in the breaks. From primary school, they -Heechul, Kibum and Donghae- have been in one class together. But this time, they have been separated. It was break again and Donghae was walking to the school ground to meet up with Kibum. He adjusted his thick framed glasses and stepped into the cold October day. Actually he doesn't need to wear glasses. Still he wears them to school. He says he wants to hide behind them so that nobody except his real friends will be near him. He didn't like to show his face to other people he didn't know. He hoped that he could hide his face behind those glasses. Why he wanted to hide? Well, people called him cute often. He didn't like it and so he decided to wear glasses..

He inhaled the cold wind and sighed. The school ground was almost empty. Most of the students were inside the building hiding from the cold weather. He stretched his arms and looked over the ground. Kibum wasn't anywhere in sight yet..

"Look who we have here." He heard a voice making a shiver run down his spine. He had hoped that the day would end peaceful, but looks like it wouldn't..

"If this isn't our small crybaby Donghae" Hyunseung walked up to him and lay his arm around his shoulder..

"Where is your mama, huh? Nobody is here? Ahhhh I see" He said smiling evilly. Hyunseung pushed Donghae against the wall. His gang stood behind him, hands buried in their pockets, an annoying yet dangerous grin plastered on their faces.

"What do you want?" Donghae asks swallowing his fear.

"Ohhh. Brave aren't we?" He asked stepping away. "Where is Heechul?"

"I told you already, he changed schools."

"Heechul? He wouldn't change the school. Why should he? He had everything! He was the most popular guy at school! Everyone loved him."

"I still don't see your problem. When he was here, you always seemed to like him."

"Oh I still do. And I don't really understand why he spent time with a looser like you. "

"That's not your decision."

"But you know. Since he is not here anymore.. He can't protect you.." He grinned and stepped closer.

Donghae gulped.

Hyunseung already raised his hand ready to hit him, when suddenly Donghaes phone rang.

Relieved he pulled out his phone and took the call. As long as he would be talking Hyunseung wouldn't be able to hit him..


 

"Hello?" Irritated Hyunseung turned to his gang members who shrugged their shoulders. He rested his hands on his hips and looked dumbfounded at Donghae.

"Donghae! What's up?"

"Eunhyuk-Hyung?"

Hyunseung frowned "Eunhyuk?" He asked his friends "Where have I heard this name" The others just shrugged their shoulders having the same feeling of knowing this name somehow.

"Donghae, I just wanted to tell you that I send you a car to get you. It'll wait at your school."

"Thanks Hyung."

"Ok, See you soon" He said and ended the call

"Yes, see you." He put the phone back into his pocket. Hyunseung was still thinking not paying attention. He would use this chance.

He counted in his head.

1

2

3!!

And he ran back to the school..

"Hey wait!! We haven't finished yet!" Hyunseung and his gang followed him. Donghae was about to enter the building when he saw Kibum.

He ran over to him and hid behind his back.

Understanding what was happening Kibum glared at Hyunseung and his gang. They stopped in his tracks and gulped at Kibums cold death glare. The school bell rang

"We haven't finished yet" He said and went back into the building.

"Donghae, you should call Heechul!" Kibum said turning all soft and caring.

"NO! I mean... no.. I'll see him later anyway."

Kibum looked weirdly at him "Fine. But don't forget to tell him ok?"

"I won't"


 

~*~

 

As Eunhyuk promised he saw the black limousine standing in front of the school. He looked around him checking whether somebody saw him. Not much to his liking he saw Hyunseung and his gang exiting one of the classrooms through the huge glass door. They spotted him and were already running in his direction.

"!" Donghae hissed and ran to the car. He banged the door close and told the driver to go.


 


 


 

Donghaes eyes were wide as he saw the grand school again.. Somehow it seemed smaller last time.

Now he had to find Eunhyuk.. Ahh I forgot !! He thought and turned to the car wanting to ask the driver where Eunhyuk was, but he already left...


 

"Where do you think you are going kid?" The muscular guard in a suit and with sunglasses on asked him while blocking his way.

"I-I came to see Eunhyuk." Donghae stuttered looking up at huge frightening guy.

"Oh really? My fault, you can pass"

"Really? Than-"

"No! And now leave the school ground.”

"But I really do know Eunhyuk!! We meet to dance together!"

But the man wasn't listening to him, so he pulled his phone out and dialed his number.

"Eunhyuk" He whined into the phone "The guard won't let me pass.."

"Aish.. Is it that guy who looks like a gorilla?" Donghae laughed "Yep it's that gorilla" "Hey!" the guard seemed angered

"Give him the phone" The guard looked weirdly at Donghae but still took it.

"H-hello?"

He gasped and started to stutter apologies.

"Yes.. Yes.. of course.. Yes my apologies.." He ended the call and gave the phone back to Donghae who just looked innocently at him.

"You can pass"


 


 

Donghae walked over the ground for a few minutes admiring the idyllic scenery. It looks so peaceful. The sun is shining on the building, the birds are singing, the grass in neatly trimmed, a soft breeze making the leaves dance while playing an harmonious melody. The soft chattering of the students passing him mixing with it turning into a perfect composition. 

He liked this school very much. It had a very nice aura, if that was even possible. When he was at his school he always felt this cold and eerie atmosphere. It wasn't like that before. But it all changed after Heechul left the school. It's creepy how much a school could change just because of one person...

But where was he supposed to go? He didn't knew anything about that place.. Looking around he saw a few students eyeing him irritated. It was no surprise since Donghae wasn't a student. It was rare to see somebody from another school. Especially from a normal one.


 

He walked up to one girl "Excuse me? Can you tell me where Eunhyuk is?"

Surprised she looked at him. She was a real beauty "Eunhyuk-Oppa?" She frowned as she saw Donghae.

"Y-yes"

She leaned closer and looked at his face. He felt intimidated..

"Hummm.." Suddenly she snapped away his glasses and smiled in satisfaction.

She pinched his cheeks and squeezed his face. "Kyaaaa you're cute! I know were he is. He is at the dance studio. Come on I'll take you there."

Donghae was a bit offended when she called him cute and took away his glasses. But it was alright as long as she was willing to bring him there. He was pretty sure that not everyone was that kind by the looks the other students gave him.

"So how do you know him?" She asked walking pass a few buildings.

"Ahh.. Well Heechul Hyung and Eunhyuk are friends so that's how.."

"Heechul?"

"You know him?"

She nodded her head "Of course I do! He may not be popular at school like Hankyung-Oppa. But I know him. And I must say he is even better than Hankyung... " She blushed a bit.

"Why?"

"Oh well.. You know.. There has been a situation where I wanted to give something to Hankyung. There were some problems and Heechul helped me out.. He is very cool, nice but also very rude and cocky. It's odd but in the same time great. Ahh well" She panicked "It's not that I like him in that way you know? It's just that I like him aahhh well.. You know..."Donghae just shrugged his shoulders.

"And what do you want from Eunhyuk-Oppa anyway?"

"We are meeting to practice dancing together." Donghae smiled at her.

"So you are a dancer too? Awesome!" She smiled and they entered a building. This school was really huge. Without her help he would have been lost already.

"Yeah I am.. He is the reason why I started dancing in the first place. He is something like my idol"

She titled her head "So you are his fan? That's so sweet! Here we are!" They stepped on a corridor. They saw a group of persons stand at a door peeking inside. They were shouting confessions and words of admiration or just simply spazzing over the persons inside the room.

One could hear the heavy beats from the music haling in the corridor.

They passed the mass and entered the room. Inside were Eunhyuk, Hankyung, Siwon and Heechul. Eunhyuk was dancing some simple moves while the other just watched him or chatted. Donghae walked over to them placing his back on the ground. He hugged Heechul tight and after a short exchange of words they already left leaving him alone with Eunhyuk in the room. Heechul noticed the girl in the crowd and gave her a simple smile while her look followed his every move.


 

They started dancing together. Even though Donghae was nervous - he was dancing with the person he admired the most after all - he managed to follow Eunhyuks instructions pretty well. He was enjoying their time in the studio. The other few students who were looking through the small window from the corridor wondered who that person was with who Eunhyuk was dancing. Never have they seen anybody dance with their favorite dancer in perfect sync and harmony.


 

~*~
 

In some other part of the city, Hyunseung was sitting at his computer.. "Eunhyuk.. Eunhyuk..Eunhyuk.. Where have I heard this name before? It sounds so familiar.." He mumbled and finally typed the name into the search engine.. His mouth gaped open at the results he found.

"Eunhyuk. Son of the owner of HJ entertainment, Korea's #1 dancer and owner of 'In Heaven'?!!!" He yelled to himself. He couldn't believe what he saw.

"Damn this Donghae.. He is so gonna get it from me.. Fooling me with some . Never has he talked to Eunhyuk!!! He fooled us! He was just pretending to talk to somebody! It was just to distract me!"


 


 

The next day..

Hyunseung walked into the class throwing his back onto his place. His gang looked surprised at him "What's up"

"This Donghae fooled us.. He never talked to that Eunhyuk guy. It was all just a plan to distract us!"

"What do you mean?"

"I did a research. Eunhyuk, Also known as Lee Hyukjae. Owner of 'In Heaven'. He is famous. There is no way such a looser like Donghae knows a person like Eunhyuk."

 

Suddenly a girl entered the room. Squealing she ran over to her female friends "Ommo!! Look! I was out on Sunday in the noble district. And guess who I have seen!!" "Who?"

"Heechul!" All faces turned to them "I even made a picture. He had a really expensive car!"

Hyunseung walked over to her and looked at her phone with which she was showing the picture to her friends.

"How do you know that this is Heechul?" He asked. "You can't even see his face since he is nearly sitting in the car."

"Yes but look here." She pointed at the guy standing on the other side of the car.

Hyunseungs eyes widened "That's Kibum" She nodded. "Yes. He was with him..."

"Pffft.. There is no way that Heechul has such an expensive car. And there is no way that Kibum was there either. It was more a coincidence that you captured him on the photo. I bet he has nothing to do with the car. He was just standing near." He said and turned away.

"And what about this?" Another girl pulled out her phone browsed on the internet for a few moments before letting the others see another picture "I found this in the internet on Friday. That guy on the left it Hankyung. He is the son of the director of TW group. "

Hyunseung looked at the picture. A familiar person was about to sit down in the seat of an expensive black car. One couldn't see his face either. On the other side was a man wearing stylish, expensive looking clothes standing at the door, while waving at a camera.

"So? You can't see that guys face either. " Hyunseung said turning back to his gang. There was no way this was Heechul ..... right? (A/N: you know the scenes where they were exciting the cafe after meeting Hae? While they were sitting in the cars some people shouted Oppa. Heechul assumed that it were Hans fans but it were students from his ex-school instead ;P )

 

 

Later after school ended, he and his gang searched for Donghae and Kibum. They were lucky to find Donghae in front of the school.

"Who do we have here? Donghae." He said and smiled evilly at the boy. "You know? I don't like when people fool me. And what you did yesterday was fooling me. I'll make you regret." He said and stepped closer.

 

Kibum who has been inside the building saw that Donghae was in danger again. He pulled out his phone and dialed Heechuls number. A few rings after he picked up.

"Hyung!! Hurry! Donghae is in danger again!"

"Kibum? What do you mean again?"

"Didn't he tell you? Hyunseung and his gang were bothering him yesterday!"

" this . Try to temporize them. I'll be there as fast as possible."

With that he ended the call.

 

Heechul was just exiting the school when he received the call. His heartbeat fastened. In worry and anger. Why hadn't Donghae told him yesterday? Why didn't he?

"Heechul? What is wrong?" Hankyung asked looking concerned at him.

"Donghae and Kibum are in trouble. I have to go!"

"We'll come too!" Eunhyuk, Siwon and Hankyung said in unison, while running behind him.


 

Startled Heechul stood in front of Hankyungs Lexus in front of the school gate. "Why is that car here and not the usual limousine that brings us to school every morning?"

"I wanted to buy something later in the city.. No time!"

They sat in their cars. Eunhyuk in his Koenigsegg Trevita and Siwon in his BMW M6.

Together they drove up to Heechuls old school..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

By now, a huge crowd has gathered on the school ground observing the happenings at the door.

The wailing of the motors of the three expensive cars had made most of the students turn their heads towards the entrance...

What made them even more shocked than the cars itself were the persons coming out.

Four gorgeous men. They were wearing all the same expensive uniform. Dazzling and stunning they stood out of the dark and gloomy school ground.

They were walking towards the school in a triangular formation. Heechul at the top with Hankyung, Siwon and Eunhyuk following him.

They looked absolutely stunning. For the students watching it seemed almost like a film.

The girls started squealing as they saw Heechul again. They were more than happy to see him again.

Immediately they run up to their favorite Oppa/ Hyung


 


 

From the school gate Heechul already could see Donghae being pressed against the wall.

Heechul was flaming with anger.

A time where one shouldn't get close to him.

The students which were now crowded around him, stayed at a certain distance as they noticed his stern look and the dark, dangerous aura surrounding him. They fell silent and stopped walking. Heechul had his eyes fixed on the back of Hyunseung.

 

Hyunseung was holding Donghaes collar while pushing him against the wall hard.

 

Kibum was hold back by Gikwang and Yoseob at the side. Hyunseung slowly raised his fist in attempt to hit his Dongsaeng.

 

"Where did your courage go looser, huh? Where is that confident you from yesterday? I hate if people fool me." His fist hit Donghae's face hard, making him impact with the wall behind him again and the glasses he was wearing fell to the floor. Donghae cried out in pain. His look seemed distant as like he was at the edge of loosing consciousness.

Dongwoon walked to Donghaes glasses and stomped on them. The thick frame bending, the glass breaking under the pressure he was using.

 

 

Heechul felt the strings break in him completely. The atmosphere which was now surrounding him, was dangerous. The air seemed so thin that one would suffocate being around him for a second. If you would come to close to him now, there was no guarantee that you would get away unhurt. In any way. Mentally or physically.

 

 

Heechul mentioned Hankyung and his friends to stay behind as he stepped the few stairs up. They gulped.

Never have they seen Heechul in such a way.

 

He stepped the stairs up.

Everyone except Hyunseung noticed Heechul. Sending a glare to Gikwang and Yoseob they let go of Kibum who stumbled a forward touching his bleeding lip. Apparently they dared to punch him first.

 

 

He stood behind Hyunseung who raised his fist again while Donghae was leaning against the wall faintly.

 

Slowly Heechul poked Hyunseungs shoulder. " off! I'm busy" He yelled not even looking back.

Donghae smiled weakly as he saw his Hyung standing behind Hyunseung.

"Why the hell are you smiling you freaking fagot?!" He shook Donghae by his collar.

 

Heechul's eyes formed into slits.

 

Once again he poked the shoulder of the younger boy.

 

"WHAT?!" He yelled turning around.

Any other sound he wanted to make was silenced by the punch Heechul threw at him. Gasps were heard everywhere while Hankyung, Eunhauk and Siwon were shocked to see Heechul throw such a hard punch. The impact made him fall to the ground.

 

Donghae slid to the ground not able to hold himself anymore. "DONGHAE!" Eunhyuk shrieked and ran up to him. He held his shoulders in support "Are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked holding his face mustering the bruises on his lips and eyebrow.

Donghae coughed blood"Hyung... I'm alright."

 

Hyunseung who was lying close to Donghae turned to look at the male who now was kneeling besides him. Eunhyuk? Hyunseung thought. No way- I-It can't be-- . It's him.

 

Suddenly he got pulled up by his collar. Heechul slammed him against the wall knocking the wind out of him. Hyunseung gasped realizing that Heechul was standing in front of him.

 

"H-Heechul-Hyung! It's nice to see you aga--"

 

"Hyunseung" Heechul growled darkly. The younger gulped. "Which part of "Heechul changed schools" didn't you understand? How many times has Donghae told you?"

 

"I---"

 

"SHUT UP! I AM THE ONE TALKING!" The whole school ground fell dead silent. Everyone seemed to has stopped breathing

 

"You dared to hit my precious dongsaeng. Even though he told you the truth. He never lied once to you."

 

"But---"

 

"Do you want to die?" Heechul pressed him more against the wall cutting him off air.

 

Heechul raised his fist ready to hit the younger boy again, when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder.

 

Hyunseungs eyes widened even more. He couldn't believe who was standing right behind him. Hankyung. The son of the owner of TW groups. A very powerful person. Hankyung gave him a cold glare fearing him even more.

 

"Heechul" The gentle voice of Hankyung, made Heechul loose his grip on the youngsters collar and calm down a bit. Hyunseung slid to the ground holding onto his throat and trying to catch his breath.

 

Still his anger was not forgotten.

 

"Hyunseung, if you ever dare to do something like that again..."Heechul glared down at him and it made Hyunseung feel small. Hankyungs presence didn't make it better. "I swear by god, I am not going to hesitate to crush your life like a play card house. Believe me."

And Hyunseung did. Every word. If Heechul liked, he really could. He had contact with the most powerful people living in Korea. He had the possibility to do so.

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK. I had to rewrite this.. It's not as good as it was before but well... 

 

I'm sorry for making Hyunseung the bad guy. I just liked making him play the role.  :3