Chapter 3

I am his Maid

 

The next day Heechul woke up in a unfamiliar room. His head hurt, he was feeling hot and cold alternately, and weak. 

Still he stood up and went downstairs where he was greeted by a breakfasting Hankyung at the large table in the living room. 
"Had a nice sleep?" He asked more annoyed than concerned.

Still Heechul answered "Yes" he slumped down on the sofa hugging his knees and burying his face in them. 

"Mister, do you wish to eat something?"

"No thank you" he muttered.  

"So. Back to my suit. Repay me" 

Heechul sighed "Look I can't pay back ok? I've got other problems right now. Can't you just forget about the paying" 

"..." 

"Please?" 

"No." 

"Ugh.. Can I use your phone then?" Without looking at his guest Hankyung gestured to the telephone.

 

 

"Hello?" "Hey Kibum! It's me." 

"Hyung hey what's up?" "Can I stay at your house for a while?" 

"Eh?? Why? Where are you? What's with your home?" 

"I can't go home at the moment. So can I?" 

"Hyung I'm sorry but my parents come to visit me later that day.. So well there is no place.. " 

"Oh.. ok..See you then.." "Y-yah hyung ??!" But Heechul already put down the receiver. 

 

Hankyung has heard Heechul talk and got curious. "Why can't you go back home?" 

Heechul stared at him blankly "Not your business" 

"...."

"....."

"Pay back." 

Heechul rolled his eyes "Do I look like I have got money??" "Yes you're right. You didn't brought your purse Let's go. James get the car. You!" he pointed at one Maid. "Get his clothes" 

 

Few minutes later they were sitting in the back of the car. "Where do you live?" 

"Huh?" "Your address. Tell me. We're driving you home"

"No I don't want to!"

"Tell me or you'll never get out of here again"

 

30 minutes later they were arriving in front of Heechul house..

Well if it was still his house. His home. He couldn't believe his eyes..

On the street was standing a transporter filled with boxes. Next to the front door were his parents with another couple. 

Heechul could guess what was happening.  

 

Heechul's POV:

I can't believe this. How long have they been planning this already? I've been missing one day and they are already selling our house??

I ran up to them. I didn't care what that couple would think of me.

"How could you?! How long did you already know that we would move? Why didn't you told us anyway? Do you expect me to leave everything behind me? Just because you made a big mistake? Do you think that I just leave like that? Leave all my friends? Everyone that is important to me?" "Hee--" " No!! I don't want to hear that ! You betrayed me! Us! How could you?! We could have solved it together! We don't have any perspective there!! It makes no sense to move! I'll have to break off school!! It makes it even worse!! That's stupid!!" Tears threatened to fall again. 

I could see the shock written over the faces of my parents and that couple. 

 

"I. am. NOT. going." "Heechul!" I raised my hand as I turned away from them.  I snatched as many boxes I could carry out of the transporter belonging to me and walked away.

I don't know where I was going or how I should survive, but I would definitely not move with them. Don't get me wrong, I really love my family, but it just hurts in the moment. I don't want to leave them with those debts, but I just can't and don't want to move. 

 

End of POV:

 

Hankyungs POV:

 

Well.. actually I came to get the money from his parents.. But it seems that  I won't get it from them either..

And what was he talking about?? What problem? Solved together?? Betrayed?? Move? 

I wanted to know. So I ran after him.

 

 

But why do I care anyway?... It's not like me to care for others but somehow.. I don't know...   I'm ... well ....    I'm curious... Yeah that's it. Curious. Not that I care. I am just curious. Yes.

 
 
 
 
 
So here is the next chapter!!!  Hope you enjoyed it. It is late again so excuse any mistakes...  I'll edit it tmrw or Friday!! And upload the next chapter (hopefully^^)
 
I love all your comments!! ^^ So sweet :) I hope I won't disappoint you.. 
 
anime gif waiting for more comments!!!   
 
 
 
KCL! ♥