Apa...

I am his Maid

 

Arriving at home Heechul took his and Hankyungs bag in order to carry it upstairs and change in his daily uniform. 
 
With gritted teeth he stood in front of the stairs looking up with both bags in his hands. His arm feeling like it got stabbed a hundred times each minute. 
Hankyung saw him standing there motionlessly  "Are you ok?" He remembered that Heechul was in pain.
 
 
Not being able to answer properly he just nodded his head while pressing his jaws together tightly in pain. 
"Don't mind me. I can do this. I'm Kim Heechul after all. Just do your work. I'll call you as soon as dinner is ready."   
 

~*~

 

After changing into his uniform half ways, Heechul sat at the small table in the kitchen. Heechul has never though of it, but now while he was sitting there, doing nothing but observing Nana cook their dinner, it came to his mind 

"Nana, why is this kitchen so small? It's somehow weird if you compare it to the rest of the house. Everything is so huge but this kitchen.. It's just a small table fitting 3 people, a fridge, sink, an oven and a few cupboards. It's way to small for such a large house." 

"You really haven't seen the whole house yet right? Well this kitchen is often used while the Young Master is alone. We cook simple meals here. But whenever there is a party here, we use the kitchen on the other side of the house. In that times this kitchen is closed so that guests can't see into it. It also isn't that disturbing you know. It's easier that way" 

"On the other side?" 

"Aigoo... Ok let me tell you like this. You already know the two corridors that lay across each other forming an U right? Well on the ground floor there are the guestrooms, bathrooms and there also are some rooms for the maids, which are rather small. All these are on the right hand corner. On the left side of the U is Hankyungs office as you already know, a library and a huge bathroom inclusive whirlpool and sauna. On the second floor are the rooms of Hankyungs family. His fathers room, his room, rooms of his cousins and aunts, and yours."

"You mean the guestroom I am living in. It's not my room."

She rolled her eyes.

"But there is one more thing. You know when you enter this house the first thing you see is the door to the living room right across the main door. Right? When you enter the living room, there is a fireplace a lot of book shelves, sofas, a huge table fitting 12 people and a door right? It's right across of the door. So when you go through that door. You will enter a big hall. It fits, I think it was 200 people. That is where they usually hold parties. and behind this hall is the kitchen."

Heechul's eyes widened. A hall fitting 200 persons? In a 'normal' house where people live in? Why does anybody need something like this?! 

"Whenever they hold events, business meetings, Christmas parties or whatever, there is always a reason to celebrate, they use this hall. It is a exception that I or any other maid cook for the Young Master,r since he has a private cook. He works just on events."

"Why? I mean it would make your life easier." 

"That's right. But you know, Young Master makes him work just for the events. The cook, his name is Shin Donghee, or Shindong like everyone calls him, has a family with his wife Nari. If he would spent the whole day here, he would have no time to spend with his family."

"That is actually really nice." 

She laughed "Yeah it is. Besides, the Young Master says that he doesn't need to eat a five star meal every day. He is fine with normal things like we do." She finally turned around looking into Heechuls quite disbelieving face.

After a longer pause she asked leaning against the herd "What's so weird?" . 

"Nothing. I just didn't expect him to be that thoughtful of other people." He massaged his shoulder. 

"Heechul, " she looked questioning at him "what's with your dress?" She stepped closer and saw that it was half open. 

"Ah well, my arm hurts and I couldn't close it fully---" 

"You are gonna catch a cold!" Nana pulled the zipper up and lay a hand on his cold shoulder. But this soft touch already made him flinch. 

"Does it hurt that much?" He nodded.

"Fine" She lay both hands on his shoulders and lightly started to massage them. Even thought it hurt a bit in the beginning, Heechul started to relax into the good feeling. The annoying pain faded lightly. 

"Ah!.It's gonna burn!" She said letting go of his shoulders and walking back to the pan of vegetables. "Is it better a bit?" She asked

"Yeah I'm fine. Let me set the table." 

 

Heechul's POV:

 It is weird that he has such a big hall in his house. But what the most hard thing to believe is that  Hankyung let that Shindong work just on special days so that he could spend time with his family. I never thought that he would actually care about others private lives. But it is really very kind of him.

Maybe he wasn't that bad after all. He always uhmmm how should i say this. Changes personalities. Not that he has split personalities, but whenever we are at school he is the cool and cold type of person. He doesn't smile and seems pissed all the time. Whenever we are at school, he pisses me off with his damn mood, always playing the cool guy and stuff. But whenever we are alone, or with his friends, he is, well not necessarily nice, but he seems more relaxed and open. He makes you feel calm, which somehow is weird but this is how it is. I don't know why, but whenever we are here at home, and he is around it makes me feel calm. I just noticed this a while ago...

"What is so weird?" She finally asked. 

"Nothing. I just didn't expect him to be that thoughtful of other people." I said massaging my shoulder. I was still in pain. 

She asked me why my dress was still half open. I had to admit, it is not easy to wear a dress, but to wear it with a hurting arm is practically impossible. I couldn't close it, no matter how hard I tried.. 

Luckily she closed it and started to massage, much to my satisfaction, my shoulder reducing the pain. 

She stopped when she smelled the slowly burning food. 

I could move my arm better now so I placed the chair in front of the upper cupboard. 

"Let me set the table" I said climbing onto the chair to open the upper cupboard and pull out the plates. I raised my hand to do so, when I unexpectedly felt that immense pain again. I hissed and made a step backwards. 

Nana, who heard my hiss looked towards me. Her face filled with shock "Heechul watch out!" 

But it was already to late. Making that step I lost my balance and slipped from the chair, falling backwards. I heard voices in the background, probably Nana.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion. Nana who tried to catch my hand, or the plate that was falling out of my hand. I was trying to hold on something but failed and slowly fell towards the floor. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

But it never came.

 

End of POV!
 

Nana just saw Heechul loose balance and fall backwards.

"Hey how long-- Omg Heechul" Hankyung looked into the kitchen to ask how long it would take them to finish cooking, when he saw Nana grab for Heechuls hand. Immediately he ran forward and just in time, caught the older boy bridal style. The plate crashed against the floor.

He looked down at the man in his arms, who had his eyes closed. 

"Heechul." He said softly making him open his big cat-like eyes which were now looking into his frightened. 

"Are you fine?" Heechul just nodded lightly. 

"It's ok now. You," he looked at Nana "clean this. I'll take care of him" 

Heechul looked at him wide eyed as Hankyung carried him, still bridal style, out of the kitchen into the living room. 

Carefully he lay him onto the sofa and sat next to him. He wiped away a bang that covered his eyes startling Heechul. It was a soft and caring gesture. Heechul felt a weird feeling in his stomach as he looked at the warm and concerned eyes of his Master with which he was mustering him right now while wiping away that bang. He also had a light smile on his face. Heechul stared into his eyes, overwhelmed by the sweet attitude Hankyung showed towards him. 

"Are you alright?" He asked once more softly. 

Gulping Heechul answered "Uh... y-yeah It's just my arm" Why am I stuttering all of a sudden?!

"Your arm? Does it still hurt." 

Heechul nodded not loosing eye contact. 

Hankyung smiled once more and stood up leaving the living room. 

What the just happened?! He thought staring at the ceiling Why the hell is he so caring?! I mean.. Not that I mind... But it's again the complete opposite to the Hankyung I know. And what is that weird feeling in my stomach?! Suddenly Hankyungs face appeared right in front of his. 

He shrinked being pulled out of his thoughts. 

"Here drink this." Hankyung held two pills in his hand and one glass of water in the other. 

"What is this?" He said but swallowed them with the water.

"Pain killers"

Pain killers?

"Uhm thank you" he mumbled. Hankyung just smiled while sitting next to him. 

They looked at each other not saying a word for a while. Silence filled the room. Not awkward silence, no tension but pleasant silence. Just the crackling of the burning wood in the fireplace was heard. 

 

 

"Young Master, Heechul! Dinner is ready" 

"Coming!" Hankyung yelled back and stood up walking towards the kitchen while Heechul just lay there not moving. Before Hankyung left he looked back once more "Aren't you coming?" 

"Yeah yeah. Give me a second" Heechul answered.. and as soon as Hankyung exited the room he tried to raise from the sofa. But that was as hard as pulling the zipper of his dress close. He struggled to somehow leave the seating, but miserably failed. So, giving up he just lay on the sofa. 

Looks like I won't eat anything today.. this . I hope these pain killers will have an effect soon..

Suddenly Hankyungs grinning face appeared once again in front of him. "Can't stand up?" he teased.

Heechul mumbled something and pouted making Hankyung laugh.

He leaned down and slung his arm under Heechuls back trying not to hurt him too much, while he held his wrist with his other hand. 

Carefully he pulled him up into a standing position, and together they walked to eat dinner together. 

 

"You know," Hankyung said munching on his last rice sitting opposite of Heechul "Actually I wanted to finish organizing the party, with you today. But you know. Just go to sleep already. I'll finish it alone" 

Heechul looked shocked at his Master. "No it's alright. I can do this. Let me help y---"

"It's alright. Don't worry. You already helped me much with that party." Heechul finished his food and started to do the dishes. 

"It's nothing really I can--" 

"I said no" Hankyung stood up and lay the plate into the sink, leaning against the counter next to Heechul. "There is not that much left anyway. Just go and take a rest." 

"But-" "No buts!" Hankyung said seriously and waved his hand mentioning him to go already. 

 

Eventually Heechul walked up the stairs sighing.

 

Heechuls POV

Fine if he doesn't want my help I might as well just go to sleep. 

SO I walked up to the guestroom and started to undress. First the shoes, then the wig, my tights and lastly...

MY DRESS!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO OPEN MY DRESS???!!!!

I tried to reach for the zipper on my back. Even though the pain killers did work, they weren't that effective to lessen all of my pain. I tried to open it with my other hand but it was impossible to open that frigging dress with just one hand. Either I had to hold the dress with my hurting arm or the zipper.. But it hurt way to much. 

 

Stomping to the door I looked outside. There was nobody here who could help me. No wonder. It was already 8 pm. Normally just James, Nana, the Young Master and me are left at that time in the house. 

"Nana! " I yelled hoping that she would come to my rescue. But there was no reaction. I tried once more. "Nana!" 

I was relieved when I heard foot steps come up the stairs, so I waited for her to come. But instead of Nana I saw Hankyung coming. 

He came up to me "I send her to the grocery store with James, you need something?"

 "Oh no it's alright. Don't get bothered, just continue your work." I said closing the door in his face and walked further into the room. Somehow I have to open that damn dress... Why isn't that zipper moving an inch? I tried to pull it down ignoring the piercing pain shooting from my lower back to my shoulder... 

When suddenly I felt a hand hold mine, loosening it's grip on the zipper. He relaxed my hands at my side. "Y-young Master" I was caught off guard..

 

End of POV!

 

Hankyung had entered the guestroom and saw Heechul trying to open the zipper of his dress. So that was it he thought and stepped to him.

He took Heechuls hand from the zipper and moved it to the elders sides. "Young Master" Heechul was surprised to see, more like feel, his Master.

"You know, I didn't come up here for nothing."

Hankyung himself took the zipper into his hand and softly pulled it down, revealing Heechuls soft milky white skin as the dress slid down to the ground. 

Amazed by his skin, Hankyung caressed it, barely touching. But the moment his fingers touched Heechuls skin, Heechul felt a hot feeling in that place and that weird feeling in his stomach rise again. 

Startled he made a step forward and turned around, facing Hankyung (just dressed in his boxers!kkk) and bowed, thanking him. Hankyung couldn't help but stare at the male in front of him. He was shining in the moonlight. Almost glowing. 

Heechul walked towards his bed, ignoring but still noticing the weird look Hankyung gave him, and started to dress in his pants. 

Hankyung shook his head freeing himself from staring at the latter, and observed like Heechul easily dressed in his pants. 

But he couldn't suppress the chuckle when he saw Heechul trying to wear his shirt sitting on the bed.

He went over and helped him again to dress in his pajama. 

While he was dressing him, Heechul looked up into his warm and friendly eyes. 

Finishing Hankyung just stood in front of the sitting Heechul and looked down at him. They stared at each other for a while, before Hankyung leaned down and softly pushed Heechul on the bed, leaning over him. Heechuls eyes widened as Hankyung did so. His heartbeat sped up for some reason he couldn't explain. Again nobody moved. 

Finally after what seemed an eternity, but in fact was just 10 seconds, Hankyung pulled the bed sheets up and tucked Heechul in.

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

You liked it?

Leave a comment please! 

Actually I wanted to update as soon as I reach 90 subbies, but instead I was like  tumblr_lyplvdpdmK1qkev7vo1_250.gif

I've got even more!! :D  Welcome my new readers *hugs all of you tight*.

 

Anyways, I'm sick... That's not good since Sunday is the concert.. :/ 

 

 

LOVE YOU ALL!