God.... (-.- *)

I am his Maid

"I'm so tired.." Nana sighed and lay her head on the table. Heechul was sitting opposite of her with a cup of coffee in his hand. They were waiting for the Master to come back from his party night. It was almost 1 am, still there was no sight of him. Heechul looked at her features. She had dark bags under her red eyes. Her hands were rough and dry. They had cleaned the whole house today. Every room, every corner, every vase, every framed picture. The house was shining due to the cleanness.

"Go" 

She looked up from the table with sleepy eyes "Huh?" 

"I said go. All of you can go. I'll take care of him." "Nononon... I can't. I'll have to---" She yawned and slammed her head back onto the table, making Heechul chuckle.

"Yah.. All of you go already. You've been working hard today. He won't even pay attention whether his Maids are at home or not. And if... I'll take the responsibility of the consequences."  

"Really?" She muttered "Yeah." He ruffled her hair. "And now go!"

Slowly she stood up with much effort as like the whole world was leaning on her shoulders. 

She took his face into her palms and pulled it close to hers "Really. You're such an angel" And she kissed his cheek. 

Heechul laughed "I know and now go! Take care ok?" She slurped away muttering something that he couldn't understand. He smiled at her cute behavior and turned back to his coffe.  He turned and turned and turned the cup all the time as thoughts about what happened earlier flashed through his mind. About Hankyung being so nice to him although the instrument belonged to his dead mother. Maybe, just maybe he though, maybe he is not that bad after all.

His dead mother... What was about his own parents?? Are they feeling well? Do they have enough to eat? He hasn't called them once since they moved. How could he? He didn't even have a single phone number anymore since his mobile broke down completely..

He was pulled out of his thoughts when the door bell rang loudly. Before standing up he looked at the clock. 3am. He straightened himself and made his way to the door. As soon as he opened he was greeted by a scent wave of alcohol. Over the shoulder of Siwon was hanging a very drunk Hankyung. Both of them didn't look like they were in a good condition. 

"I guess you overdid it a bit" Siwon just groaned in response. Heechul rolled his eyes and took the heavy man from Siwon. "Go and sleep. I'll take care of him" 

"Shanksh" Siwon muttered while turning back to his car were his chauffeur was waiting..

"Aish.. You idiot.. Why are you so heavy??!" Heechul groaned as he pulled the half asleep guy the stairs up. Hankyung was not helping to go up to his room. Instead he buried his face in Heechuls neck and nuzzled some fainted words. Hankyung breathed in Heechuls scent almost in his skin.. 

He lay his harms around his neck and mumbled "..you.. smell...good..." and started to snort.. 

"Oh god..." Heechul groaned and pulled back his sleeve which Hankyung pulled down accidentally revealing to much skin.. together they stumbled through the corridors, sometimes even hitting the wall..  

He wasn't even working for two days already, but he already grew tired of that guy. 

It was not easy at all but eventually they reached Hankyungs room. With a loud sigh Heechul let Hankyung slump down on to the bed. He arched his hurting back making some cracking sounds.. Ouch that hurt...  He gasped at the pain in his back and turned to Hankyung..

He looked at the sleeping figure stirring in his sleep.

 

Heechul's POV:

How can this guy be so heavy? He doesn't look so massive at all! While I'm working my of he just sleeps soundly..

Aish... I observed him for a moment.

 

 

I don't know why.. But I sat down next to him on the bed and wiped his bangs out of his face which were shining in the moonlight like black pearls.. 

I traced my finger over his eyebrows, his nose cheeks and finally jaw line. I was about to touch his lips when I realized what I have done.  Clearing my throat I stood up and straightened my dress... I don't know how this could happen.. My hands moved on their own...

I was already standing at the door, when I looked back. He was stirring in his sleep as like he was uncomfortable.. 

Right.. His clothes.. I remembered when I woke him up earlier. He was only wearing boxers.... 

Groaning I turned around and walked back to the bed.. 

 

How do I start??

The shoes.. Slowly I opened his shoelaces and gradually took of his shoes.

I coughed immediately and moved away waving for some fresh air... His feet stink like hell!! The smell made my eyes start to tear. Gosh!! It's so gross. 

Now his pants. I loosened his belt. And how am I gonna undress him now?? As slowly as possible I pulled down his pants. He only snored. I rolled my eyes... 

Pants: Checked!! 

 

Last thing.. t-Shirt... 

I lay his hands over his head to get his arms out of the t-shirt first.. I pulled and pulled but it was no use!!! Couldn't he have chosen a shirt instead?? Gosh!!I tried various other methods but no one worked..  First I had to carry him up all alone up here, and now undress?? Ugh..

I stared at him for a while thinking what to do... 

Annoyed I sat on his lap and made him sit up. His head fell on my shoulder breathing air on my neck....

Without waiting any longer I successfully took of his shirt in one move. "Yes!!" I cheered still sitting on him. He slumped back onto the mattress. Well a bit too hard... He groaned and with one swift move he turned around and....

 

 

 

 

I fell down onto the ground.... -.- I winced in pain and stood up massaging my .. I glared at him...

But as soon as I saw him being lightened by the moonlight, my glare disappeared and changed into..... a stare.. 

His sleeping figure was shining brightly in the cool moonlight. His toned abs produced shadows on his abdomen.. His arms were muscular as well as the rest of his body..

So that's why he is that heavy... 

I shook my head coming back to reality..

 

 

"...." He was muttering something in his sleep.. but I couldn't understand him.. 

I saw as he shivered and pulled the blanket over his exposed body.. "...." 

Suddenly, as I turned to leave, a hand caught my wrist and rapidly pulled me back. 

I was caught off guard and thus, fell onto the mattress next to the half asleep Hankyung. My eyes widened.. How could this happen??

Trying to stand up, something embraced my from behind. I looked back and saw Hankyungs face directly next to my head. He had his head buried in my neck, breathing hot air against my skin. I shivered.. Now I could understand what he was muttering. "je..ssica..." 

 

 

Shock.

 

Not a good situation!! He mistook me for some girl called Jessica!! 

 

I struggled trying to free myself from his tight grip. But it was no use. The more I struggled the tighter his grip got. 

I was already to tired from all this tidying, carrying and undressing that I stopped and just lay there.. His half body touching my back every time he breathed in. His hot breath tickling my neck every time he breathed out.. I was just laying there not knowing what to do... 

After a time my eyelids started to get heavier and eventually I fell asleep..

 

End of POV

 

 

 

 

 

Kkkkk... :D

tumblr_lu6fpsh5Qd1qbst9go4_250.gif Hi there!!

Not what you expected I guess... :D You liked it?? 

And thanks for wishing me good luck!! It hopefully went well :P

KCL