Reunion.

I am his Maid

 

I was chatting with Eunhyuk and Siwon happily while Hankyung trailed behind us not really paying attention.

We reached the gate and waited for the cars to arrive when suddenly.

Somebody pushed me down onto the ground knocking the wind out of me.

I groaned in pain.

~*~

 

Luckily my head didn't hit the ground.

I felt a certain weight on top of me. Somebody circled his hands around my neck and buried his face in it. A familiar scent filling my nostrils. Oh how I missed that.

I smiled. I knew this person to good, so I embraced him. "Yah.."  

"Hyung!!! What happened? What is going on?? Why are you here? Why--"He seemed to talk nineteen to the dozen. So I shushed him. 

 

"Psshh calm down. Let me explain" 

"You left me without telling me!"

"I had no other possibility.."

"We went to your house, but it was empty! Where is your family??" 

"Well certain circumstances occurred. They had to move"

"Circumstances? So why are you still here? Where do you live now?"

"Don't worry I'm fine."

"Hyung? You can live with me you know? it's alright we can--"

"I'm very thankful, but there's no need to worry. Really... I'll be.. fine.." Despite of being a Maid and living with a bastard under one roof, everything is fine... Plus, he already lived in a very small apartment with his parents. His older brother moved to study somewhere in China.

"You know that didn't sound very convincing"

"Cause it is not... I'll be alright. Don't worry." I sighed. 

"... Hyung.. " 

"Yeah?"

"I'll miss you" "It's not like I move or something. We can meet anytime you like." At least I hope..

"Who's gonna protect me now?" Poor kid.. He always got bullied in school, for no reason at all. Usually it would be me kick the kids asses and make sure they never hurt my dongsaeng.

"Kibum 'll take good care of you." I patted his head. 

"And if not, I'll come and kick their asses. I promise. Just give me a call"

"I tried but you didn't answer... I was worried."

"He didn't answer because his mobile phone broke down. It fell into water...."

Both Heechul and the guy looked up at the speaking person. Hankyung.

I looked around. Hankyung, Siwon and Eunhyuk stood around us as well as Kibum who waved when I spotted him. 

"Hey Hyung." 

"Kibum how's life?" 

"Fine I guess. Come on stand up already."

 We did. I cleaned and adjusted my clothes, while my dongsaeng wiped of a few tears. I ruffled his hair.

"Yah. It's ok. Everything will be alright." He nodded. Such a cutie.

 

"How did you find me?" 

"It wasn't that hard, I just needed to find the best school in Seoul. We've been waiting for over an hour now, but he " he pointed at the guy next to me "didn't want to leave."

For over an hour? 

 

 

"I missed you already.." He pouted.

 "Heechul-ssi, who are they?" Eunhyuk asked. 

"These are my best friends. I know them since kindergarten. They are like a family to me. This is Kibum and that clingy guy is Donghae. Donghae, Kibum that are Eunhyuk-ssi and Siwon. Friends of mine." 

"And him?" Donghae pointed at Hankyung. 

"Well him, this is Hankyung."

"A friend?"  Donghae innocently asked

I looked at Donghae  "... No"  "Oh ok"

In the corner of my eyes I could see how Hankyung left us. He looked at me for a moment and sat into the car. 

 

 

 

Suddenly Donghae's eyes widened and he turned towards Eunhyuk, like he had realized something important.

"Eunhyuk? L-lee Eunhyuk?" 

"Yeah?" 

"You own 'In Heaven' right?" 

"So?"  He sighed.

"You.. " He blushed and looked away.

"I? Look I don't have the whole day" he said a bit pissed by Donghae's questions.

"You are my....idol"

"Idol?" But that surprised him. His eyes grew wide.

"Yeah. You can dance so well. I always wanted to be as good as you. I dance since I'm 5 after I saw you on TV.. "

Eunhyuk smiled "Then you have to train more ok? Someday we'll dance together." His attitude turned 180°.

Excitement overfilled Donghae "Really? Promise!!" 

Eunhyuk chuckled "I promise. Pinky!" They made a pinky promise. 

 

"I guess I can leave you in their care. Hyung, I'll call you..  ah well I can't since you don't have a phone but I'll visit.. I can't either... Well we'll see each other somehow. Even if I have to wait for 3 hours." 

"That won't be necessary. Since I visit school with him, let's exchange numbers instead. You can call me whenever you want to meet with him. Ok?" Eunhyuk suggested. Donghae nodded energetically.

 

We bid goodbye and they left while we entered our cars. 

 

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

He's definitely an interesting person..

First I though that he was annoying. He asked so many questions, was extremely clingy, crybaby...

But well, he's special. He cares so much for his Hyung. And I am somehow proud that I am his Idol. It makes me feel good. 

Everyone always tells me 'You are so good' 'The best' 'No one can compare you' And that's the problem. No one wanted battle me. No one even tried.

But he was the first one to tell me that I am his Idol. And that he aims to be as good as me.

I'm curious how good he already is. 

 

He definitely is interesting.  

 

I smiled like an idiot....

 

Something came in to my mind.  

Perfect, just perfect. 

I smiled even more.

 

I called my manager in Busan.

"Hyung? I know the name for the new club"

 

 

 

 

Donghae!!! 

 

I won't be updating that often from now on since this week I'll be writing a very important music exam. and next week English!
wish me luck!! 

I wont  stop completely. I just won't be able to update thaaat often ok?

 I hope you don't mind and stay with me until we meet again :)

Hope we see each other in the next chapter!!

 

KCL