Complications...

I am his Maid

 

Suddenly some girls pulled me out of the building onto the yard. 

There they pushed me onto the ground "How dare you do embarrass Oppa in front of the whole class?" One of the girls spoke. I think I saw her in the classroom before..

"What?" 

"Hankyung-Oppa. You embarrassed him by objecting to sit next to him! Do you know how rare somebody gets to sit next to him? I would kill just to spend the lesson next to him"  She continued while the rest of them were standing in a circle with us in the middle.

"What are you talking about?" 

"Do you know who Hankyung-oppa is?"

"..."

"He is the best guy on earth! Charming, handsome, sporty, smart, nice.." She raptured about him.

Gross

"Tsh.. You have no idea." I murmured. He and nice? She really doesn't know him.. Oh wait.. she is probably just like him so she doesn't notice... I guess they match.

"Shut up!" She slapped me in the face. My head turned due to the impact. I could see more and more people gather around us and whisper .

Let me correct myself:

She is worse.

~*~

"If you dare to insult him once more in any way, I'll make sure to hurt you, hard." She held my face in her hand making me look at her, while her other hand held me down.

She slapped me.. She ing slapped me.. Normally I would have made her regret it. But I am new at this school. I didn't want to cause trouble on the first day. 

But next time.. I'll make sure to kick her .

 

"Let him go" A very cold but familiar voice said. The crowd formed a corner and let the person pass into the center. 

"O-Oppa I---" 

"I said, let him go." She did as she was told and stepped away with folded arms.

Hankyung pulled me to my feet and stood in front of me holding my wrist. 

He glared at all of those girls before leaving the group of students, pulling me behind him.

We entered the building again, him not letting go of my wrist. All students watching us as we passed them.

Suddenly he turned and pushed me into the toilet.

"Get out" he commanded to those who were still inside. Immediately they left leaving us alone. 

Just as the door closed he pushed me against the wall. I gasped as my back hit the wall. His hands were at each side of my head blocking my way..

"What the hell was that all about huh?" 

"She slapped me be--"

"I don't mean that. Why did you choose Siwon?"

What??

"Are you serious? That's why you are mad?"

"Why did you?"

"Isn't it obvious?" 

"I asked why. Answer."

I looked into his eyes. Why was he so mad? I don't get it

"Because I like him more" 

He looked startled. He looked like he was thinking about whether I was serious or not.

 

"Did you really expect me to choose you?" He sunk his head, I could even smell his hairs scent now, that's how close we stood.

"I am nothing but your ing maid. Do you really think that I would choose you, just because you are my 'Master'? You don't even know a single thing about me." 

"I--"

"Of course I would choose him! He is nice and caring. Not like you!" He looked to the side with his head still down.

"You are my employer. I am your employee." "But I--"

"We are not even friends! Not even close to!" His head shot up nearly hitting my chin. Hankyung opened his mouth to say something but closed it again. He looked at me. By the expression in his eyes I could see that he was shocked to hear that.

He looked...hurt.

"Fine"

 

He let me go and leaned against the sink. 

Without looking back, I rushed out of the toilets,  into the classroom. 

 

 

 

 

Before the lesson started I chatted with Siwon and Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was a friend of Siwon who he introduced me to. 

We were talking about school and stuff, when suddenly someone interrupted us. 

"Yah Chicken!" Yepp no other than Hankyung.

"Eh? Chicken? Heechul-ssi, why does he call you like that?" 

"Because he is m---" Before he could say anything more, Siwon covered his mouth.

"Because he.... loves to eat chicken!!!" Siwon made up, while Hankyung struggled under his grip. 

I scratched my head. "Yeah.. I.. really love it.." 

"Ahh..." he leaned to the side a bit so he could see the corridor. 

There he saw a group of boys standing and chatting with some girls.

"Onew! You have got a new rival!! He loves chicken too!" He pointed at me.

 

I turned around to see the boy glaring at me with piercing eyes.

.

.

.

 

I gulped.. He is scary..

"Chickeeeeeeen!! My loveee!! Chicken!!!!" And suddenly he run away screaming all the time..

All of us sweatdopped..

Scary and weird...

"Great Hyung. Thanks.." One of those boys said shaking his head. 

"No problem Jonggie!" Eunhyuk smiled cheekily before turning back to us. They trailed behind that guy called Onew.

"What was that?" 

"That guy has a obsession with chicken" Siwon stated..

"And what is he doing now?"

"Probably buying all the chicken we have in school right now..." Eunhyuk shrugged innocently..  

 

"Siwon-Oppa! Eunhyuk-Oppa! Hankyung-Oppa!!" A few girls shouted from the door and waved at them.

Eunhyuk and Siwon waved back and smiled at them while Hankyung completely ignored them.

"Hey girls! Have a nice day!" 

Satisfied the girls squeaked and ran away excitedly talking about that encounter "Omo! Oppa waved me!" "No way! He waved me!! And smiled!!" and such stuff.. They really are popular...

 

 

"So? what are you doing tonight? Wanna come and have some fun?" Eunhyuk asked us, he smiled his gummy smile. 

 

Lee Hyukjae. He prefers to be called Eunhyuk. 

His father owns a huge entertainment industry. Thus, he started to dance at the age of 4. 

Handsome, cool, funny and porbably the best dancer in Korea. Although he is as old as us, he already owns his own club. Not just any club. It's most popular in Seoul, and just people of higher status can enter his club. 

 

Lee Eunhyuk. 

 

"Jessica and Sunny will come to" He said. Next to me, Hankyung stiffened.

"Yeah sure while not?" Siwon and Hankyung agreed. 

"What about you Heechul-ssi?" 

"Well..." "He is busy" Hankyung cut me off. 

"I can talk for myself" I hissed at him. Girls behind me gasped. "So rude! How can he talk like this to Oppa?" ...

Actually I'm not busy. Not yet at least. But now since he already said it, I'll go on. He surely 'll make me work to prevent me to go with them.

"I can't. I'm busy."

"What are you doing then?" 

 "uhmm.. I have to do homeworks!" 

"We don't have any." 

Great.. "I have to catch up on your level in school. I have to repeat the things and learn!" 

"Come on. You were the best student in your last class. And btw, you already are on a higher level than most of those students in our class."

"I uhm.." I didn't know how to answer anymore...

"I know! You should have said earlier!!" He jumped from the desk he has been sitting on and lay his arm around my neck.

"You'll spent time with your girlfriend right?" I raised my eyebrows. What was he talking about? I don't have a girlfriend anymore!!
Then Nana came into my mind.  Well she'll do as my cover then..

"Uhm.. Yeah." I answered. Sorry Nana for pulling you into this!!  Hankyung raised his eyebrows.  "What are you two doing tonight?"

"We'll... be cooking together".

"Ahh---" He seemed to want to ask something more but then

 

"Sit down! Class is starting!" My rescuer the teacher arrived.

"Yes Sir!"

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

 

"Ahhh.. I'm excited about tonight! I haven't been out for such a loong time" Eunhyuk sighed in front of me while stretching on his chair.

"Why? I mean, that club belongs to you right? You can go whenever you want to"

"That's right. But I have been busy lately in Busan."

"Why?"

"I've been searching for a good location." 

"What for?" 

He turned to me and laughed. "For a new club of course!"

"Y-your second? But."

"The old one is pretty cool to. But way to small! I need something bigger you know? And I already found one. I just don't know the name yet!" 

That guy is amazing. At this age, he owns two popular clubs already. 

 

 

Finally my first school day ended and in no time we were already walking down the path to the school gates to get into the cars.  

 

I was chatting with Eunhyuk and Siwon happily while Hankyung trailed behind us not really paying attention. I didn't mind though.

We reached the gate and waited for the cars to arrive when suddenly.

Somebody pushed me down onto the ground knocking the wind out of me.

I groaned in pain.

 

 

 

 

I tried to write this chapter like the original.. I couldn't exactly remember the order and content, but I tried to make it the same.. 

 

Many many new aspects in that chapter and we have got a new character!! :)

 

And btw, I just learned that there is a Nana in After School. It's not her! 

Nana in this story is an OC. I just choose the name randomly.

Just wanted to make that clear.