It's Okay

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    Jonghyun and Jongin were being marched into Principal Choi's office. Neither dared to look at each other, or into the principal's eyes. "What in god's name is going on here!" Both of them just stayed silent, afraid of the consequences. "I asked you a qustion, I expect it to be answered", Principal Choi siad in a dangerously low voice. 

                     "Fine neither of you want to speak u-", the principal was cut off by Jongin.

                      "No wait! If you want to know what happened, ask Jonghyun", Jonghyun looked up to see the principal waiting.

                      Jonghyun hesitated, "I saw Jongin and Taemin in the hallway, and I wanted to go talk to Taemin, but Jongin got in my way telling all kinds of lies to me"

                       Jongin looked up in disbelief, "No, he walked up to Taemin while we were talking, and was being obnoxious!", Jongin protested.

                      "Enough",  Principal Choi cut in. "All I know is that two kids were going at it in my school, and I won't tolerate it. Jonghyun, i've already warned you, so you will have detention everyday for a month. Jonghyun was about to protest, but the principal's expression advised otherwise. "As for you Jongin, i'll let you off with a warning this time. Don't let me have to call your father". Jongin silently rejoiced at that. "Both of you get out of my office", he hissed.

                    Jongin wasted no time and walked out to find Taemin. He exited the front office to find Taemin standing across from the door. Taemin looked up when he noticed Jongin coming toward him. Jongin spoke first, a little afraid, because he saw the disappointed look on his face.

                   "Taemin, i'm really sorry. I honestly didn't mean to get into a fight with him-"

                   "But you did", Taemin cut him off quickly.

                   "I know, but I couldn't let him talk to you like that. I could already tell he had hurt you by the way you were so quiet earlier."

                    Taemin didn't say anything, he just listened. He was debating in his mind whether he should tell him about Jonghyun. But by then the bell had rung. Taemin started walking to class, but was stopped by Jongin, "No, we need to talk about him."

                  Jongin led him behind the locker room, where they sat where no one could see them. Jongin looked over to Taemin, and scooted closer to him. Taemin didn't move, he stared down at his feet and allowed Jongin to take his hand.

                   "Taeminie what's wrong. I know we've only known each other for a couple days, but I miss seeing you smile already."

                   "It's him, it's Jonghyun. I was hoping that i'd never see him again. He's poison Jongin!"

                   Jongin held him as he watched Taemin cry into his chest. Taemin couldn't help it, he needed somebody to hold him, and right now Jongin was there. Taemin shook at the memory of ever being with him. It made his stomach turn, thinking that Jonghyun could ever be boyfriend material.

                   "Do you want to tell me what he did to you?"

                   "Not now, now. Maybe when we haven't know each other for just two days." Jongin laughed at his remark, Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter