Not My Taeminie

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          Taemin was his usual smiling, sweet self. They were working on interpreting excerpts from the Great Gatsby when somebody walked through the door. Jongin looked up to see who it was, as well as Taemin. Jongin had no reaction to the student, seeing as he didn't know him, but Taemin seemed to. That's when Taemin tensed up at the sight of the student, and Jongin noticed."Class guess who is back." Most of the girls were happy and excited because the returned student was quite handsome. Some of the guys had no reaction like Jongin. Jongin looked over to Taemin once more, he looked like he was about to cry.

                           The returned student was pretty tall. He was also very skinny, and had platinum blonde hair. His face had very defined features, and he had an intense gaze, in Taemin's direction. When Jongin looked into eyes, realized the returned student was looking directly at his Taemin, meanwhile Taemin was looking down at his textbook. Jongin saw the student smirk, then he went to go sit down two seats in front of Taemin.

                          For the rest of class Taemin was noticably quiet, and only talked when Jongin talked. When the bell rang Taemin almost looked relieved to hear it. I wonder what's wrong. I'd better ask him. As soon as Taemin picked up his things, he followed him outside the classroom. "Taemin what's wrong? You were quiet as soon as the student came in, and didn't talk for the rest of the class." Taemin didn't respond, only looked away. "Was it the student that came back that made you uncomfortable?" Still he had no answer from Taemin."Taemin answer me", Jongin said sternly, and he grabbed Taemin's arm but instantly regretted it because he saw the fear in his eyes for a quick second. A quiet "No", was all he got. He chose to leave the subject alone for the sake of Taemin's feelings and bid him goodbye until lunch. Right now he had to get to P.E.

                          Jongin got to the locker room where he quickly changed his clothes. When he turned around he was quite shocked to find the student from last class, bruning holes into the back of his head. Seconds later it was time to go out to the field, where they would be playing soccer today. Still the student was glaring at him. He caught up with a guy he had met yesterday, "Hey Luhan, do you know why that guys keeps glaring at me? He's been at it ever since in the locker room. I don't even know who he is." Luhan assessed the guy and realized, "Oh, That's Jonghyun. He used to go here but got kicked out for some stuff. I don't really know him that well, but I think he used to go out with Taemin." Jongin froze at that last bit. That's probably why he was getting daggers from this guy, he wanted his Taeminie back. Jongin laughed to himself. Like i'm gonna give Taemin up . Stare at me all you want. "Okay you all are gonna be in two groups since there's an even number of you here. And before I forget, welcome back Jonghyun." Silence was upon the group as clearly no one was happy to have him back. 

                          Jongin was glad to be on the same team as his new found friend, but it wasn't so good as Jonghyun was on the opposing team. And even better, he was known to be the best player at this school. The team never lost when he was on the team. But Jongin was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter