I May Like Him

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  The rest of the day was spent blushing and laughing between the two of them. Jongin was still stuck on the fact that Taemin took his hand earlier. It was the end of an eventful day. He didn't want to part from Taemin, but he knew he had to, because he was already head over heels.

                  Taemin turned to him when they were about to leave, "I guess we'll start working tomorrow afternoon then." He sounded a little disappointed that he couldn't spend more time with Jongin. Jongin had lied and told him that he had to help his father at work. Before Jongin could turn around to leave, Taemin stopped him, "Hey can I get your number?" Jongin looked a little confused for a split second. Taemin rushed to explain, "For project purposes."  Now Jongin understood, and was glad to give Taemin his number for "project" purposes.

                  Although he did want to spend more time with Taemin, he knew that would have more consequences.

                 Jongin started on this way to the bus to catch home. While he was walking, he found himself thinking about Taemin. How many times he showed his pretty smile. How he would stand and sit so close to him in school. How adorbale his laugh was. How he wanted to wrap his arms around the beautiful boy.

                 He was in trouble if his dad would ever find out what he was thinking.

                Jongin got off the bus, and could already see the front of his disgusting cigarette smelling apartment. He turned the key of his door and saw his dad sitting and talking with another man he didn't recognize.

                 The man had an all black suit on. And just by sitting, Jongin could tell the man was pretty tall with his long legs. A black fedora was covering his head and his face, so he couldn't get a good look. But the one thing that he could definately see was the man's trembling hands. Just then the man spoke, he had a very deep and raspy voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter