At It Again

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                Jongin and Taemin sat on their bed in their room, Taemin holding Jinki in his arms. Taemin stared down at his son, who was staring right back at him with his big brown eyes. He stared at his eumma with such fascination in his eyes. Taemin brought Jinki up to his face and kissed him on the cheek. He pressed kisses all around his face, making the small baby boy giggle. Taemin put set him down on the bed, and the baby started to crawl to his father, who laughed, and reached over to pick him up.

                                "Hey my little man!", he cooed to his son. Jongin tossed him up, and caught him on his arms, Jinki laughed uncontrollably. Jongin grinned at his laughing son. He saw Taemin looking at them out of the corner of his eyes. He pointed to Taemin.

                                "Who's that?", he smiled lovingly at his son. "Who's that Jinki?"

                                Taemin giggled and waved hello at his son, who had not answered.

                                "That's umma!", he answered for Jinki. Jinki made a sound that sounded like he was trying to say eumma, but it didn't come out clearly.

                                "Hey baby!", Taemin said excitedly. Jongin handed Jinki back to Taemin, he held him close in his arms. "Did you miss eumma?"

                                Again Jinki made a sound, but as expected, it was unclear. Taemin nodded.

                                "I know you missed eumma."

                                Taemin got up from the bed, and began spinning the boy around lightly. Jinki smiled.

                                "I love you baby. I promise to never leave you again."

                                The two parents put Jinki down for a nap, and left their son's room to go back to their own. Taemin hopped back on the bed, he lay sprawled out on it. Jongin chuckled a little, he too made himself comfortable on the bed. He stared at Taemin who was now peering up at the ceiling, hands on his stomach. Jongin crawled next to him, his hands going through Taemin's hair.

                                "What're you thinking about Taeminie?"

                                "Nothing, just life, I guess.", he replied.

                                "What about it?", he asked curious.

                                "Nothing, it's stupid", Taemin leaned up and was about to get up from the bed.

                                "No tell me. Trust me, nothing you say is stupid baby."

                                 Taemin hesitated for a moment.

                                 "How is it that mine has been turned upside down ever since I met you?", he asked amused, smiled to himself.

                                 Jongin's furrowed his eyebrows trying to think of an answer.

                                 "I honestly don't know to be honest. God, now that I think about, I really did ruin your life."

                                 "No, No! With you i've had the best time of my life. Aside from getting kidnapped, of course, life is great now. I have great friends, a great boyfriend, and an adorable son. Pretty much all of this happened because of you. I'm thankful.", he said.

                                 Jongin didn't say anything, he smiled at his boyfriend, who was in turn smiling back at him. They stayed like that for a few seconds.

                                 "Oh come here, you idiot!", he shouted playfully.

                                 He grabbed Jongin's collar and pulled into a deep kiss. 

                                  Taemin's lips were soft, and tasted like cherry; probably from the chapstick he put on earlier. Jongin had crawled on top of Taemin, his tongue still shoved down Taemin's throat. Jongin's hands roamed everywhere he could touch, feeling every part of Taemin's body he could through his clothes. Jongin stopped for a second to catch his breath, he eyed Taemin hungrily. 

                                 "Let's get these clothes off, yes?"

                                 Taemin nodded quickly, before taaking his shirt off. Jongin stared down at his boyfriend's small frame. Then he took of his pants and underwear, revealing his half hard . Jongin chuckled as he looked down at his Taeminie who was already almost fully erect. Jongin proceeded to tear his clothes off. He didn't want to waste anytime. He captured Taemin's lips again, then went to hard on his neck. Leaving marks where he could. Taemin let out a quiet moan, not wanting to wake the sleeping baby next door.

                                 Jongin then reached into the sidetable and pulled out some lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter