Saving Taemin

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          **** A month later

                          Jongin and Jinki were at the police station, awaiting the detectives to tell them the good new they have. Even though Taemin is still not safe and back in his arms, he is still optimistic that they'll find him soon. About ten minutes later, the two detectives came in. 

                          "Cute son", detective Choi commented.

                          Jongin looked down at his son with a huge grin, he played with Jinki's tiny fingers.

                          "Thanks. He means the world to me and Taemin.", his smile grew into a slight frown.

                          "Hey, we're gonna find him", the detective said gently.

                          Jongin nodded, he knew they were gonna find him. In the past month, they gathered lots of information that would help them pinpoint Taemin's location. They know that Taemin was being held in a building two hours away from Seoul, a building unknown to pretty much everyone in South Korea. There, he was most likely being tortured, and 'trained', then he would be sold to a willing buyer. 

                          Jongin was nervous. It will only be a matter of time before his Taeminie would be sold. After that, it would be nearly impossible to find him. 

                          "Okay. So we've been tracking Donghyuk, and he has picked up several other teens to be 'trained'. We think we've found the place where Taemin and the other teens had been taken to. Donghyuk has not been very discreet when it comes to kidnapping and taking these teens to the building. We have a person on the force who is going to observe the place for the night. He should be back by morning."

                          Jongin felt the biggest sense of relief he had ever felt in a long time. He couldn't express the joy that he was feeling right now.

                           "So that means that we're really close to finding Taemin?!"

                           "Yes", the detective grinned.

                           Jongin lifted Jinki into the air, spinning him around. The tiny baby gigled at his father.

                           "Did you hear that? We're close to finding eumma!", he cooed to Jinki. Again, the bursted into a fit of giggles.

                           Jongin said goodbye to the two detectives, and left the police station. 

                           ****

                           Jongin pushed Jinki's stroller as fast as he could to get back home to Chanyeo's house. He entered the house and found everyone sitting on the couch talking. 

                           "Hey, what did they say?", Luhan asked.

                           Jongin took a moment before telling them.

                           "They think they'e found the place where Taemin had been taken to.", he explained. "An officer is there is there now to observe the place for the night. He'll come back with information in the morning. If the place is it, they will go ahead and push forward with the plan."

                           The boys all got up and cheered, they were close to finally getting to see their friend again. They were gonna all be together again, raising and having fun with baby Jinki. They missed Taemin more than they realized, and they needed him back. Taemin was the light that shined through all of them.

                           "Oh my gosh, i'm so happy. I miss my best friend so much.", Baekhyun said.

                           Jongin saw the tears about to spill. Baekhyun sat on the couch and waved his hands to try and stop the tears from coming.

                           "How could this happen to him?! He's such a sweet person. He doesn't deserve this!", Baekhyun shouted angrily, his face wet.

                           "Bad things happen to good people. But like Jongin said, the police are gonna bring him home to us.", Chen said.

                            The officer had came back with information three days ago. He had confirmd that Taemin and a couple of other teens were being held there after they were kidnapped. The police were going to go forward with the plan, and save the teens. The police didn't know how many men would be in the building, so they had special forces lined up just in case it was needed. Apparently this organiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter