I'll Find You

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           **** A month later

                           "Stop moving boy! There's absolutely no point in struggling!", the man shouted as he tried to restrain the blonde boy.

                           "No! Who are you! What do you want!", Taemin shouted desperately, trying to free himself from the man's grasp.

                           "None of your concern, i'm here to take you to the boss. He'll decide what to do with you", the man growled.

                           Taemin struggled against his restraints, hopelessly yelling for help into the rag that coverd his mouth.

                           The man put him into the trunk of his SUV, and drove off towards their destination.

                            Jonign came home from work, tired, and wanting to see his family. He saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Lay sitting on the couch; his son right beside them.

                            "Hey boys.", he greeted. "And hey my little man.", he cooed to his son. "Did you miss daddy at work today?"

                            Jinki laughed at his dad making silly faces. Jongin then noticed something.

                            "Where's Taemin?", he looked at his friends.

                            "Isn't he still at work?", Baekhyun asked.

                            "No he should've been home by now.", Jongin's voice had a bit of worry in it. He pulled out his cellphone.

                            Taemin didn't answer. He hung up and quickly called again. No answer. Again, he dialed Taemin's number, still no answer. Why won't he answer? Jongin was becoming increasingly worried every minute he didn't know where his Taeminie was. Is this my father? He was hoping, praying, that this was just Taemin not answering or his phone was dead, or something. 

                            "No answer?", Lay asked.

                            Jongin just shook his head, not really knowing what to do right now. He decided to call his parents over.

                           ****

                           "What do you mean he's not answering?", Mr. Lee asked afraid for his son.

                           "I dunno, he always answers his phone when I call. I called three times and he didn't answer.", Jongin explained, panicked.

                           "Do you think he just didn't hear it or something?", Mrs. Lee suggested.

                           "No, he always keeps his phone on loud just in case."

                           The Lee parents took a moment to ponder that. They wanted to call the police now, but they didn't want to alarm Seoul, and Taemin simply didn't hear his phone when Jongin called. They looked at the clock, it was now five in the afternoon,Taemin was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter