Just this afternoon

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          "This month boss. Any time this month", he stated.

                          "Thanks. You may go now."

                          **** Three months later

                          Another three months have passed. The boys have all graduated, moved into Chanyeol's house, and Taemin is due at any time now. With his midly big baby bump, he trudges around the house trying to wake everyone for breakfast. After managing to wake everyone, he starts on breakfast. He knows that if he didn't get them up now, they would never wake up. He sees the guys slowly make their way toward the couch to catch a little more sleep before they eat.

                         Sadly Jongin had to go to work a little earlier, so he wouldn't be with them to eat.

                         The boys are now at the long table in the expensive dining room enjoying breakfast. They're talking about their high school years now that they have graduated, talking and laughing. Taemin had taken another bite of his pancakes when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He stopped chewing halfway, his heart beginning to beat hard. He waited for a minute or so, to see if there would be another stab of pain. There wasn't, Taemin dismissed the short pain as coincidence and continued to eat.

                        Chen and Baekhyun helped Taemin clean up the dining room and the kitchen. When they were done, they went join the other guys in the game room. 

                        Taemin was watching Chanyeol and Suho play pool, when he all of a sudden felt the sharp pain again. This time it was more painful than the last, and he doubled over in pain. Baekhyun's eyes grew wide.

                        "You okay?", he asked.

                        "Yeah i'm fine. Just a stomach ache.", he reasoned

                        "Are you sure? You seemed in a lot of pain just then.", Baekhyun countered.

                         "Yeah i'm good."

                        For a while, Taemin tried to ignore the increasing pace and pain of the cramps. He had tried to sit down to ease them, but it didn't help at all. Then he felt something wet soak his pants. He looked down in horror, then stared at Baekhyun.

                       "Baek look!", he whispered. Baekhyun looked, and his heart rate increased.

                       "Quick! We have to get Taemin to the hospital! His water just broke!", he shouted.

                       All the boys looked around in confusion, then looked to see what Baekhyun was talking about. Chaneol and Suho quickly dropped their sticks.

                       "Okay let's get to the car. Everybody grab everything they need.", Suho ordered.

                       "Somebody call Jongin. And call my parents to ask if they're at home or not", Taemin whined through pains.

                       "I'll call them.", Luhan said.

                       "Alright let's go!", Chanyeol shouted.

                        They quickly hopped in Chanyeol's truck, speeding down the street towards the hospital.

                      They were almost halfway there when Luhan realized that he hadn't called Jongin, because he we focused on making Taemin feel better. He was whispering encouraging words to him, telling him he was going to be fine. He fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed Jongin's number. It rang three times before he answered.

                     "Hey, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter