You Have Nothing To Worry About

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           **** Three months later

                           Jongin, Taemin and his parents were all sitting at the table eating breakfast. Taemin and his father had come to an agreement as far as the pregnancy went. His father was no longer as angry, and he learned to except that his boy was having a baby. He agreed to help whenever the boys needed it, and he agreed to be there for his granchild. He also agreed to pay all of Taemin's college fees, justifying that Taemin was going to college no matter what. Taemin needed his father to help him get through this too.

                           Menwhile Jongin had finally gotten a job, working as a waiter at a new japanese restaurant, Lampu. He was making decent money, constantly putting money away for the baby. Taemin had started working at Forever 21 in the mall. He too, was putting away money for the baby. He had also made a few quick bucks for by babysitting the neighborhood kids. He made about two hundred- fifty dollars so far, saving that money for buying food and clothes for the baby.

                          They finished eating, they bid Taemin's parents goodbye and waited outside for Luhan, since he said he would join them on their walk today. Five minutes later, Luhan had arrived to Taemin's house, backpack in tow with a smile on his face.

                          "Sup", he greeted Jongin. 

                          "Hey man", he replied.

                          "Hey preggers!", he joked. 

                          Taemin playfully smacked him on his arm while Luhan was laughing.

                          "You be quiet.", Taemin giggled. Jongin shook his head, chuckling to himself.

                          "Let's go before we're late.", Jongin said. The three boys headed off to school, smiled played on their lips. 

                           Despite the sitaution of becoming parents at relatively young ages, they stayed positive because they knew they had great people there to help them and push them to be great parents. 

                          ****

                          When Taemin, Jongin, and Luhan first arrived to the school, they didn't see the rest of the group in the front. Shrugging, they went inside, searching for them. They found the group at Baekhyun's locker, talking and laughing. Suho had spotted the three coming from afar, and beamed. He was the first to greet them.

                           "Hey you three."

                           "Hi guys.", Luhan replied.

                            "Hey preggers! How is the bun in the oven.", Chanyeol joked. The group of boys laughed. 

                            "You watch it.", Taemin playfully pointed to Chanyeol. Chanyeol played mock defeat, still chuckling.

                            "So how is it so far?", Lay asked.

                             "Doctor said that i'm healthy and that it should be a smooth pregnancy."

                             "That's great.", Baekhyun replied excitedly. "Hope the baby looks like you because right now Jongin's face looks a mess."

                             Again, the group doubled over in amusement, except Jongin who appeared very offended.

                             "Excuse me, i'll have you know i'm very handsome.", Jongin defended himself.

                             "Yeah, uh huh.", Baekhyun didn't seem very convinced.

                              When they were done teasing each other, the bell for class rang. They all struggled to gather the motivation to actually go to class. Eventually they had to go, they didn't want to get caught by Principal Choi being late. 

                               ****

                              The boys were all now in the lunch room, all sitting in peace enjoying their lunch. However their peace was short lived when Jonghyun slammed his fist on the table next to Jongin.

                              "Who the do you think you are, coming to my school, stealing my Taeminie, and then knocking him up.", he demanded.

                              Jongin rolled his eyes. Jongin really had enough of this guy's . What did it take for him to realize that Taemin didn't want him, and never will. Besides he didn't deserve someone as sweet and caring as Taemin. He wondered why he ever got involved with Jonghyun any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter