It'll Be Okay

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           The group's time at Chanyeol's house was coming to an end. Chanyeol had offered to take all of them, since he lived pretty far. They all hopped into Chanyeol's truck to be taken home. Suho, Lay, and Chen were gonna be dropped of seperately, again. Then Jongin, Taemin, and Luhan will go to Taemin's house, from there he will walk to his house.

                           ****

                          Luhan said goodbye to the couple for the night. Giving Jongin a fist bump, and Taemin a hug. He assured them that everything was gonna be alright before walking off into the night. 

                          Jongin then turned to Taemin, he could see the fear glued to his face. One tear ran down his face, Taemin looked down in partial shame. His parents trusted him, and what does do? He gets pregnant. Not that he doesn't love Jongin, but getting pregnant this early wasn't on his agenda. Jongin gave his hand a tight squeeze before nodding to proceed into the house.

                          Once in, they could smell something delicious coming from kitchen. Jongin's stomach grumbling, he could sure have something to eat right now. Taemin took a deep breath, Jongin could feel his hand shaking a little, he pulled Taemin in for a hug. When he had gathered up his nerves he called out to his mom.

                          "Hey boys.", his mother greeted sweetly.

                           "Hey mom. Is dad home? And what are you cooking it smells great."

                           "Yes, he's upstairs. I just finished making spicy fried chicken. It's cooling down now. You hungry?"

                           "No not right now. I just need to talk to you guys about something."

                           "Oh, okay. Well i'll go get him.", his mother had a worried look on her face.

                           It was tearing him apart what he what he had to tell his parents. He was their only son, their innocent Taeminie who was perfect in their eyes. To them he could do no wrong. It hurt to know that he was about to let them down. That he was about to see the most disappointed faces of his parents. He could feel tears forming on the brim of eyes. He quickly wiped them before Jongin could see. 

                          By the time he was done thinking to himself, his father had arrived downtairs.

                          "What's wrong Taemin?", his father asked gently.

                           At first Taemin tried to speak, but the tears ran down his face. He couldn't stop his sniffles. His parents rushed over to comfort their crying son.

                           "What's wrong Tae? Just tell us. You can tell is anything.", his mother soothed. Taemin paused for a second before speaking.

                           "I'm so sorry guys! I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't know this would happen. Please don't stop loving me.", Taemin sobbed into his father's chest. "I'm pregnant.", he said in impossibly quiet voice.

                           Mr. Lee pulled away from his son for a second, eyes wide.

                            "Lee Taemin you better be joking.", his father said in a serious tone.

                            When Taemin shook his head no, Mr. Lee hopped up from his seat, fuming. Mr. Lee paced back and forth in the living room, not knowing what to say at first. Mrs. Lee was silent, the tears running slowly, her head down.

                            "What the hell do you mean you're pregnant Lee Taemin!", his father said. 

                            "I- I-," he tried to say.

                            "How long?", he shouted. Then, he turned his attention to Jongin in an instant. "You the father of this baby?", he hissed, pointing to Taemin as he talked. 

                            "Yes sir.", Jongin answered.

                             "Then you better be ready to take care of it.", he shouted. 

                             "Yes. I do plan to take care of Taemin and the baby. I promise I won't let any of you down.", J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter