Special Delivery

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           Taemin woke up to the sound of his Jonginie snoring, and he got up to see for himself. Jongin looked so handsome with his tan skin. And the way his hair came down over his eyes. The rise and fall of his chest, he was perfect. Jongin was what he needed in his life. He couldn't believe how fast it all happened, but he was glad he had Jongin to protect him.

                           When he came back to reality, his eyes were greeted with the eyes of none other than Jongin.

                          "Staring at me while i'm asleep, huh?", Taemin's cheeks instantly became red.

                          "No, just checking up on you, that's all.", he reasoned. Jongin's face began to form a smirk.

                          "Yeah okay.",Taemin caught himself stuttering trying to defend himself.

                           Eventually he was able to control his tongue and gather all his embarassment.

                           "Are you hungry?", Taemin asked.

                           "Yeah sure. Can I take a shower first?"

                            "Sure. I'll have it ready when you come down."

                           "Thanks."

                        Taemin went downstairs to fix Jongin's breakfast, he didn't have to cook much since his parents were at work. Gathering all the stuff he needed, he began by mxing the pancake mix. It was kind of tradition to have sunday pancakes since pancakes were life. Mixing it up just right, and making it so the pancakes would come out extra fluffy, he poured it onto the pan.  He made a lot because he knows Jongin will eat a lot. Then the bacon was next. Putting them on the stove, he was satisfied when he heard the loud sizzzle. He would've enjoyed cooking bacon if it wasn't for the greese popping at his arm. He tried to keep his distance so that he wasn't stung again. 

                       He was just about to get the eggs from the fridge when the doorbell rang. Rushing to the door, he looked through the peephole to see nobody standing there. Out of pure curiosity, he opened the door, and happened to look down to see a letter addressed to him. He bent down to pick it up, almost afraid to open it, fearing the consequences. Right then, he felt arms snake around his waist, and a head on his shoulder.

                        "What's that babe?", Jongin asked.

                        "I don't know, it just showed up here after the doorbell was rung."

                       Jongin registered what he said, and he pulled him inside. He was worried this was part of his father's plan, scare tactics. He was really worried now that his father had found where Taemin lived. There was no hiding from his father. He had to work ten times harder to keep Taeminie safe. Jongin looked at the letter in Taemin's hands and took it from his in a quick swipe. Taemin glanced at him with wide eyes. Jongin began to open up the white envelope, fingers trembling, afraid of what the letter might say. He began to read it aloud.

                       "Dear Jongin, as you may have figured out, i've found out where the boy lives. I heard you figured out my plan for the boy, and are working against me. But my boy, haven't you've learned that i'm great at what I do? I'll be retrieving him soon and you'll never find him. Good luck my boy."

                        Jongin was almost afraid to take a look at Taemin, fearing his reaction. But he did anyway, Taemin stood there completely still. Not a bone in his body moved. His face frozen in place, he was unable to say anything. His eyes wide and his mouth hung open, that's all he could do. After a minute, the letter started to really settle into his brain, and he broke down crying, te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter