Accident

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                             The next day, Jongin was walking to school, phone in hand. Typing away, he just couldn't wait to see his Taeminie.

                              Jongin: Hey babe :)

                              Taemin: Oh hey Jonginie. When are you gonna get here. I miss you :(

                              Jongin: Almost there haha, miss you too. Is Jonghyun there?

                              Taemin: No :) I'm waiting for you outside today, just so you know.

                              Jongin: Ok I see the school now.

                            As soon as he spotted his Taeminie, he smiled and ran up to him, engulfing in him in a warm hug. Taemin laughed and hugged him back tightly, accepting the warmth he gave off. Jongin then wrapped his arm around Taemin's waist and led him through the front doors, showing the school his newfound love. They both walked to his locker, Jongin packed the necessary things for his morning classes. When he was done, he held Taemin's hands and swung back and forth, happily walking to class together.

                            They entered class and found their usual spots, getting their books out for class, since today all they would do is read. Taemin brought his desk closer to Jongin, so they could talk. And as usual, Jonghyun came swaggering in, with a smug look. Taemin's facial expression turned pained at his appearance, but Jongin wasn't gonna allow that today. Jongin pushed his desk even closer, and put his arm around Taemin and held his hand. Then he leaned to whisper in his ear.

                           "Hey. Look at me. You have nothing to worry about, i'm here.", Jongin said in a soothing voice. Taemin looked up and smiled and grasped his hand tighter, and leaned into Jongin's chest. Jongin kissed the top of his head and ruffled his hair.

                           Jonghyun noticed their interaction and piped up, "Why are you two so close? Are you guys dating?". Jongin turned around for a moment and looked at him in disgust, then turned back to his Taeminie. Just then the bell rang, and all of the students began their task of reading for the period.

                          After second period was finished, Jongin started for third period, with Jonghyun. Taking a stroll he finally reached the locker room, and quickly changed into his gym clothes. Seconds later Luhan arrived and rushed to change his clothes, as the bell rang for third period. Luhan and him were talking while they waited for the coach. 

                        "Jonghyun still giving you daggers?", Luhan chuckled.

                        "Yeah. I guess he's even more upset now that he knows Taemin and me are dating." 

                        "Really?", he sounded quite suprised, "since when?"

                        "Just as of yesterday.",Jongin was grinning ear to ear at the thought of his Taeminie.

                         The coach came in minutes later, anouncing they would be playing dodgeball. Jongin glanced over at Jonghyun, who had a sinister grin on his face. He was probably plotting how he could hit Jongin in the so he and Taeminie wouldn't be able to have children. Okay, maybe not that, but he was plotting something in his head. The class headed to the gym to start the game, the coach dividing them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter