Cousins...It's complicated...

Dream Come True.......

"Your love, plus my love, Supa Luv"
I sat up and picked up my phone. 
"Hello?"
"Hi! Are you the girl I kissed yesterday at your high school?" asked a voice I was NOT expecting to hear at 7:00 in the morning. 
"Niel...?" I half asked, half whispered. 
"Yup it's ME!!! The one and only Daniel Ahn!" he replied giggling. 
"My name is Syrion by the way"
"That's a nice name."
"Thank you~"
"Your friends with my cousin right?"
"Your cousin?" I asked, confused. 
"Yeah, Samantha. Well, you probably know her as Samie."
"She's your cousin???"
"Yeah. Didn't she tell you?"
"Nope. She didn't. I know you share a last name but she's half Korean so I assumed it was a common name."
"Oh. I called to tell you that the groups from yesterday are going to go to your high school until we have to go back to Korea. Which is at the end of the year!" "YAY!!!!!!! I'm so happy!"
"Heheheheh I can tell. I'll see you at 8."
"8?"
"Yup. I have your address. School doesn't start til 9"
"You got my number from Samie right?"
"Yup. See ya soon beautiful."
"Annyong cutie." I hung up and smiled to my self.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
"Get up Syrion" yelled my cousins who were staying with us while their parents were on a business trip and couldn't leave them in Korea. 
"I'm coming Kibum!" I yelled back. Yup. Kim Kibum and Kim HyungJoon are my cousins. Ex member of UKISS and member of SS501. 
"Don't make me come in there and tickle you to death." 
"Arrrgh. I'm coming HyungJoon oppa!" I ran out of bed, taking my phone and opened the door. 
"You never call ME oppa~" whined Kibum. 
"That's coz you won't tickle me if I don't. I poked him in the arm.  We sat down and ate our breakfast. 
*45 minutes later*
The doorbell rang while my cousins and I were having a poke fest. I opened the door to see Xander and Samie smiling at me. 
"Samie, why didn't you tell me that Niel was your cousin?!?!?!?!" I asked.
"Sorry." she replied looking down.  I led them to the living room. Then I realized. 
"Be right back. Gonna go get changed" It was 8:55. I had 5 minutes. 
*DING DONG*
(Niel's POV)
Someone opened the door. I expected it to be my girlfriend but no. It was my cousin. 
"Where's my girlfriend?"
"You don't have one."
"Yes. I do"
"NIEL!!! YOU'RE HERE!"  I looked towards the stairs and smiled when I realized it was Syrion. My day is complete~ I thought happily.
(Syrion's POV)
He came!!! I didn't think he would! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!
"Um. Who are you?" I heard HyungJoon ask Niel.  "I'm Niel. I'm from Teen Top. I'm Syrion's boyfriend."
"We're her cousins." I ran down the stairs and gave Niel a huge hug.
"WHAT? YOUR HER COUSINS?" yelled Samie.
"Yes, we are." 
"We should start walking. We still have to meet up with the others." He said, pulling away and holding my hand. 
"You have to go past Andromeda Avenue. That's where our school is." Niel nodded and the 6 of us started walking. 
*10 minutes later. Andromeda Avenue. With UKISS*
(Xander's POV)
"Kibum and Xander hyungs!!!!" yelled Dongho. I felt sick. I didn't want to see them. Not today. Not after Laura had dumped me. And I had a crush on Samie.  The two new members introduced themselves and we left Kibum and his hyung and started walking again. 
"Niel hyung! Hurry up!" yelled some weird guy. I realized he was from Teen Top.  Niel yelled back and we started running. 
"Big Bang and Mblaq are starting tomorrow." the one named Cap said. 
*another 10 minutes later. All 16 of them are still walking*
(Syrion's POV)
I felt someone put their arm around my shoulders and I jumped. Then I relaxed when I saw it was Niel oppa. 
"You okay?" he asked. He's so cute when he's concerned. 
"Of course I am." I replied. Smiling. "If I'm with you and I haven't fainted yet then I'm fine." I put my head on his shoulder and frowned. Xander wasn't running towards Laura like he usually did. I asked him what was wrong and he pointed at Laura, then at Samie. I understood perfectly. Laura had dumped him and he had a crush on Samie. We still had 40 minutes when we arrived. 'This is going to be an interesting day' I thought to myself, smiling. 'Very interesting'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------XD------------^^----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Was that okay? I'll try updating my other fanfic soon~ :) Now it's up to unnie to write what happened at the school that day XP

Comment and subscribe??? *puppy dog eyes* 

~Gdragonluv4ever