How to get 11 abs

How to get a kpop idol body
To be honest: I ate chocolate while writing this
item_67857_1280px_06760a36dad045118266ba
 
Ayo!
        So, I know some of us want abs like Krystal or Kahi but there's nothing on the internet that tells us how to get them, so I decided to do some research and I found some tips that'll turn you from envious to envied. So, nonetheless, let's go!
 
Do some cardio: 
This is probably the most obvious one but if you want to see your 11 abs you're gonna have to do cardio to turn those flabs into abs, you can do running, jump rope or cycling but if you don't have any equipment you can go on youtube and find some great, easy-to-follow cardio workout. I recommend you do some H.I.I.T (High Intensity Interval Training) since you'll burn more fat doing it rather than long, low intensity exercises and you'll still be burning calories after you exercise. (source: http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/8-benefits-high-intensity-interval-training-hiit/slide/2 ) Also you might've heard it before but you can't spot reduce fat so you can't just do ab exercises alone but if you combine them with some cardio you're sure to get good results.
 
Here are some workouts on youtube I recommend:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
 
Kpop dances that are like a workout:
(Remember if you want to get the most out of these dances put your full energy into the dance cause someone who's dancing with all their energy will burn more calories than someone who's half-assing the moves)
 
here are some lower abs exercises that'll help get you 11 abs if you combine them with cardio: 
 
- reverse crunches
- U-boats
- frog leg crunches
- Leg lifts
- Elbow planks (30 seconds 3 times)
- Bicycle crunches 
- mountain climbers 
-flutter kicks 
3 sets and 20 reps for each exercise

(P.S: I'm sorry I couldn't find any workouts Krystal does for her abs because, apparently, she's born with them, maybe it's maybelline)

Also I heard that Yuri does 600 sit ups everyday for her abs but I remember when I did it for a week my stomach got bigger by almost an inch and a half and I felt really bloated the week after so personally I wouldn't recommend it but everyone's different so you might have different results.

Tips to help you get 11 abs:
- Have better posture! Depending how much you slouch, you can lose almost 1 inch off your waist just by correcting your posture and you'll get rid of awkward slouch lines. Also good posture work your abs a little and your future self will thank you :)
 
- Drink water! I'm sure you drink water but try to drink it as much as you can. Drink water before you eat, after you eat and drink water when you feel hungry because sometimes you mistake thirst (for attention, amirite? Eh? I'm so sorry) for hunger.
 
- Take away bad foods in your life! Not all at once but one at a time like let's say you eat 8 cookies every day (You little cookie monster) try to lower it to 7 cookies every day and when you stop craving that 8th cookie you can try going down to 6 cookies a day then eventually you'll stop eating so many cookies.
 
- Avoid distracted eating! Don't snack while watching Tv, youtube, netflix or whatever cause you tend to over eat.
 
- Don't just do ab workouts! If you just do them you'll get a firmer stomach but not a flat one! I've been doing ab workouts for a while and I can feel that my stomach's firmer but it's far from flat. I honestly wish I did more cardio.
 
Don't stave yourself! That's one of the last things i want you to do, starving yourself only has temporary effects and it's not fun to starve yourself; I've starved myself a few times in order to get skinnier and my weight loss was temporary. If you're still "developing" and you starve yourself a lot you're not gonna reach your full height and you'll ruin your body for the rest of your life. For me it was only when I started eating healthier I lost weight and went down 20 lbs.
 
Ok, that's all for today, leave a comment if you have any questions and I'll answer them as well as I can, let me know if this helped, let me know what I can improve on for my writing (constructive criticism. Key word is constructive) because I want to make good and interesting stories for you! Let me know what you want me to cover next time. Until the next time good bye and have a good day!

 Question for you guys: What do you think of Red velvet's new song "Dumb dumb"? who's your favouriate group? and what did you think of The Ark's MV for "The light"?