Chapter 13: The Unpredicted Resemblance

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13: The Unpredicted Resemblance

 

25th December 2016, Saturday, 05:01 p.m. (London current time)

Windsor, United Kingdom.

Windsor Castle: Flory Gardens. 

 

The Royal Family are having a talk at the garden and it's only them. It's a talk between family. They are smiling and laughing together. The prince are already wearing a set of cloth for a horse riding right now.

 

"Zachary, your mother said you was with a friend at the airport this morning. What about her?" King Denrick asked with a smile. Yul is not open up to any girl since the incident. 

 

"It was that one girl that you said beautiful." Yul said and it makes his father smile widely as he unaware of his wife expression beside him. 

 

The three prince giggles at their mother expression which left the King clueless as he is eyeing his sons. "What?" King Denrick asked.

 

Arthur then point at the Queen which show a sulky face of her. King Denrick facepalmed and grin. "Of course there is only you in my eyes, my Queen." King Denrick said which makes the boys cringe to the sweet words.

 

"The boys are here, Denrick." Queen Eleonora said shyly.

 

"Don't worry, mother. She's a young girl and not compatible with father. I assure you that." Yul said as he let out a small laugh.

 

"Are you saying that I'm old now?" He playfully asked and pretend to be mad which makes all of them giggles at the cute King. 

 

"Even you're at this age you're still a very good looking man, father." Yul said as he thumbs up.

 

King Denrick fixed his cloth and smile proudly. "Thats my son." 

 

"Well that girl said thank you for praising her and it is her pleasure for that." Yul said what Jessica told him when they talked on the phone before. 

 

King Denrick smile and nodded. "She's indeed beautiful. No need to thanked me for that." 

 

...

 

"Father, mother. I have something to show. It's the picture of me with Kim Jiwon's family. A girl that resembles Elizabeth." He said as he take out his phone and show the picture at his parents. 

 

King Denrick hold the phone and zoom in Jiwon's face. "How can someone looks exactly the same to one another like this? They don't even have a blood related." Queen Eleonora claimed in a shock tone as Yul just look at both of them with an empty eyes.

 

"Can we take a look at it too, hyung?" Arthur asked as Yul nodded. King Denrick handed the phone to him. Arthur unable to say anything as Xavier do the same. 

 

"I planned to tell about this to Prince Eric." Yul voice out as the twin still looking at the picture. 

 

"Why?" Queen asked.

 

"I usually share things with Eric so I would like to tell him about this girl. Do you think he will be fine with this?" Yul asked worriedly.

 

"He will be fine. Don't worry." King Denrick patted his shoulder and smile. Yul nodded and smile back. "One more thing, your mother said you have a good news to tell me. What is it?" 

 

This makes Yul smile a bit. "I have found one of my flower, father. Even though I found her I still need a confirmation from our fortune teller about this. Can I do that?" 

 

"What a very good news!" King Denrick said happily while the twin congratulate him. "We can arrange that for you. I will inform you about it later." 

 

"It's getting late, boys. I think you want to go to the horse stable this evening right?" Queen asked with a smile as she look at their attire. 

 

"Yes, mother. We will be going now." Xavier said as he grin. 

 

 

 

The Arthur's Horsiy - 05:43 p.m.

 

The prince had arrived and people are welcoming them happily. Most of them greet Yul because they haven't seen him for such a long time. He greet with a smile and nods as they called his name. The horse stable are not for the royal only. It open for the people here and tourist too. 

 

The crowd begin to shout as they step into the horse stable. Many tourist are taking a picture of the prince too. They stand there and turn their face at the crowd then they smile at them. "Now I wonder if they come here to see the horse or to see you?" Yul tease Arthur as he smile shyly.   

 

Yul look around and just in time someone caught his eyes. They are staring at each other and smile. "Boys, I want to meet my friend for a while." He said as his twin little brother nodded. 

 

...

 

"Miss Jessica?" He asked in disbelief tone and shook his head while smiling. "Seems like we will always meet each other no matter where we go." He walk towards her which makes people look at them. 

 

She let out a shy giggles. "I think I'm not going to worry if I ever lost in the road or anything because it seems like something always bring us back together." She said and smile. 

 

"Why do I feel glad every time I see her?" Yul thought as he look at her. "By the way, where are the others?" He look around. 

 

"They are getting the horse. I guess they already knew that you're here since the loud voice from the crowd before." She said. "You're so popular, Mister Prince."

 

"Well. Haha." He smile shyly. 

 

"Oh. There they are." Jessica point at her dad and boyfriend that walking side by side with a horse while Krystal and Mrs. Jung are riding it. 

 

"Hello.." Yul greet them as he bowed. The Jung family and Tyler did the same. 

 

"What a small world.." Tyler said with a smile. 

 

On the other hand, Krystal is feeling all shy because she's riding a horse and she's not really sure if she did in a right way. She bowed at Yul shyly and struggle to get down. Yul approached that horse as Tyler step backward a bit to give Yul a space to get near Krystal.

 

He held out his hands to help Krystal to get down but that young girl give a question look to her unnie instead. Jessica let out a silence giggles and nodded at her. Krystal reach for his hands slowly. "Lean closer." Yul said as she give him a question look this time. "It's okay. Come." He said and Krystal lowering her body a bit then Yul catch her by waist. As she step on the ground her hands automatically placed on his shoulders. "Are you okay?" He asked. 

 

She nodded shyly. "Thanks." 

 

Yul slid his hands in his pocket and smile at her as he step backward making a space between them. "No problem. You guys should take a tour around." He said. 

 

"We will." Tyler answer and then he turned gaze at Jessica. "Babe, wanna ride this horse?" He asked. 

 

"I'm scared." She said with a smile as she wave her hands in front of her chest. 

 

Yul didn't really focus on their conversation as he watch Mr. and Mrs. Jung ride a horse together. They are already touring around the field. "Don't you want to ride it again?" Yul asked Krystal as she's busy taking picture of the field. 

 

"I want to ride it but maybe later. I'll ride it after unnie did." She point at Jessica who is already on the horse. Jessica looks scared. Tyler is guiding the horse as he pull the rope and walk slowly. It's only Jessica alone on it. 

 

"Lets get a horse and ride it." He suggest and she didn't have a chance to say yes when he already walk away from there.

 

...

 

Yul comeback to Krystal while riding a white horse. "Wow.. I hardly believe that prince charming was actually exist but when I saw him.. Oh my.." Krystal thought as she's still wearing a poker face. 

 

"Hop on." He joke and grin. He then jump off from the horse and hold the rope safely in his hand. "Let me help you." He said and ready to lift her by waist. Krystal safely sit on the horse and she wait for his other move. 

 

"I'm gonna make him walk now." He said as she nodded. 

 

They walk around the field and when he saw his twin brothers. They give him a teasing smile. Yul just shook his head and smile at their childish act. They walk pass by Mr. and Mrs. Jung soon after that they pass by Jessica and Tyler. Yul give Jessica a smile and she smile back at him. 

 

He glance at Krystal and found her a little bit tremble. He suddenly held out his hand and Krystal take his hand as her cheeks redden. This horse is not too tall so thats why Yul can hold her hand as they walk around. "Aren't you tired?" She asked.

 

"Why?" He smile.

 

"Hop on." She said.

 

"Are you sure you're gonna be fine with that?" He asked. Krystal nods her head. He stop the horse and hop on. He sit behind her and hold the rope which makes her bend forward a bit as the awkward feeling is slowly eating her up. 

 

"Miss Krystal, you need to lean a bit. I can't see what's in front of us clearly." He gently said as she lean closer to his chest. "This is better." 

 

Her cheeks are about to explode now. She bite her lips and unconsciously smile. She don't want to lose this chance as she take out her phone and intend to take a selca. Sensing that she wants to take a selca Yul smile and whisper at her. "Let me take you to a beautiful place. Hold tight." He said and make the horse run fast. Krystal gasped in shock and hold his thigh tight as she don't know where to hold. 

 

"Did I scared her? She's holding my thigh so hard." Yul thought and slow down. A little more step and they reach at the place where they can see a beautiful mountain with a waterfall far on the other side. "Hey.." He called as he let go the rope on his left hand. "Look at me.." He said gently. 

 

She turned and look at him. She looks so pale. "Did I scared you that much?" He asked worriedly as he stare at her face. She nodded and didn't said a word. "Lift your left leg and sit facing the right side." 

 

"I'm scared." She mumbles.

 

"It's okay I'm here." He coax and she did as she told. "She might think I want to flirt with her since no one is here but I need to do this." He thought as he look at her. He patted her head and pull her in his arms slowly. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scared you at all." He said in apologetic tone. "It's been so long since I hug a girl. She's the first one after 3 years and please my mother doesn't count in this. Holding Jessica by waist at the airport before? Well I think that doesn't count as a hug." He thought. 

 

His action is totally makes her eyes widen. Her heart is beating crazily! He's doing this just to comfort her and it is because he's feeling guilty. As she feels tired she lean her head at his shoulder. "It's fine. I'm just shocked." She said shyly. "At least this makes my heart calm a bit from before." She thought. He then retreat his arm around her shoulder an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter