Chapter 6: His Heart

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6: His Heart

 

09th December 2016, Friday, 10:02 a.m. 

Blanc & Eclare Group: CEO Jung Office.

 

"Babe I gotta go now then since you've got work to do." Tyler said as he walk towards Jessica and peck her cheek.

 

Jessica smile at him as she nodded. "Thanks for coming." She said as she send Tyler to the door. 

 

"Have a seat, Your Highness." Krystal said as Jessica still at the door with Tyler as they are talking a sweet goodbye words to each other. 

 

Yul nodded and sit beside Krystal on the couch. "So she already have someone special in her life." He thought as he stare at the couch opposite him blankly.

 

...

 

The sound of the door closed can be heard and the click sound from her heels are getting near to Yul's ears. Jessica sit in front of YulKrys and she smile at her little sister as she's looking all shy right now. 

 

"I'm sorry for being late." He suddenly said. 

 

"No. You're just on time." She said and turned gaze at Krystal. "My little sister here are going to help with the photoshoot today so I hope you will be okay with it." 

 

"Of course I'm fine with it." He smile at both of them. 

 

"Lets go. You need to prepare yourself for the photoshoot." Jessica said as she get up from the couch and gather her things on her work table. 

 

 

 

B&E's Changing Room - 10:16 a.m. 

 

Yul get into the changing room and found ten pairs of suits hanging in the closet. Just then the JungSis enter the room too and smile as they are now standing behind him, looking at the mesmerize back of this handsome man. 

 

"Do you like the suits?" Jessica voice out which makes him stirred from his daydream. 

 

He walk closer and take one of the suits. "The design looks great with the combination of red and black color." He said as he turn the suits around to have a better look. "I like it." He said as he smile at Jessica. 

 

"I'm glad you like it." Jessica smile back at him. "We're here to apply some makeup on your face and help out with anything you need." 

 

"Both of you usually do this thing by yourself? I mean you guys did not hiring people for makeup and else?" He asked curiously and JungSis smile at the curious Yul. 

 

"Yes we do but today we are going to do it by ourselves since you're a VIP model." Jessica explain as Krystal nodded. 

 

"All right then. Which one should I wear first?" He asked as he put back the suits that he's been holding for a while now. 

 

Jessica walk closer to the closet and handed him a black and white color suits with black short sleeves shirt. "I'll go and change." He said and get into the fitting room. 

 

"He just looks fine. Why should we apply makeup on his face, unnie?" She asked as she's taking out the makeup set. 

 

"We're going to touch up his face just a little bit and then it's done." She said to her little sister. 

 

...

 

After a while Yul get out from the fitting room. He look oh so handsome in that suits. It's a full black pant with black and white design on the coat. He smile at them and fix his suits. "How?" He asked. Both of the girls are in awe as they look at him. "Girls?" He called.

 

"U-Uh. You do look great. Right Soojung?" She asked as she turned gaze at her little one. Mentally cursed herself for stuttering.

 

"Yes unnie. You're right." Krystal nodded and look away to hide the excitement she's feeling right now. 

 

"Komawo. So what should I do now?" He asked as he look around. 

 

"Please have a sit. We need to apply some makeup on you." Jessica said and gesture Krystal to put makeup on him while she get out from the changing room for a while to get something.

 

Yul sit in front of the mirror and wait for Krystal to put a makeup on his face. "Can you turn and look at me for a while, Your Highness?" She asked. 

 

He grin and look at her. "You can just call me Sir, Miss Krystal. It's burdening me hearing you called me that way." He said as Krystal now is lowering her head in embarrassment.

 

"Oh he talk to me and said my name again!" She yelled in her mind. "Yes, Sir." She said as she's trying so hard not to stutter. Krystal put on a very thin makeup on him and do her best to make him look even better. "Done." She said.

 

"That fast?" He asked as he look at her and smile which makes her heart skip a beat. Krystal nodded without saying a word. 

 

"Ready?" Jessica asked as she enter the room again. 

 

"I guess so." Yul said and get up from his chair. 

 

 

 

B&E's Studio - 10:45 a.m.

 

The JungSis are now watching Yul's doing a photoshoot. They can't help but feel amaze just by looking at him. "He looks so good in suits." Jessica thought. 

 

"That fit him so much. You measure the size just right for him." Krystal commented as her eyes never leave him. 

 

"I too never thought that it will fit him perfectly." She said as she smile proudly. 

 

"Too perfect." Krystal thought. 

 

 

 

B&E's Changing Room - 12:30 p.m. 

 

The photoshoot is going on smoothly and right now Yul is going to shoot for the eight suits. The next one is a dark blue suits. He look around the suits and didn't found any shirt at the hanger together with the suits. "Maybe this one don't have a shirt as a set of suits." He thought and change to it. 

 

He stand in front of the mirror with only a set of dark blue coat and long pant. He didn't wear any shirt or singlet which reveal his six pack abs that can make people drool over him.

 

"Are you ready?" Jessica asked as she enter the room. Yul turned his body and facing her which makes her eyes widen a bit but she manage to control her face expression. 

 

"I should wear it this way right? I didn't found any shirt at the hanger when I took this suits out." He explain. 

 

"Yes. It's supposed to be wear that way." She answer.

 

He nodded. "Where is Miss Krystal? I think she need to fix my makeup for a bit." He said.

 

"She's arranging the prop for the photoshoot. I can help you with the makeup." She said and walk closer to him. He sit on the chair and wait for her to touch up his face. 

 

Jessica put the file that she was holding on the makeup table and turn her attention to him. She pat pat pat a basic powder on his face. She can't help but stare at his face for a few seconds as Yul is closing his eyes at this moment. 

 

"It is all set now." Jessica said and Yul open his eyes. 

 

"Thanks." He said and smile at her. 

 

"It's my job, Your Highness." She said and smile back. 

 

 

 

B&E's Studio - 12:51 p.m.

 

Yul walk to the studio and found Krystal talking to the photographer in charge for today. He smile at her while she bowed at him. He walk to the photoshoot site and sit on the bench. Jessica walk and stand beside her little sister. 

 

"I never knew you will make him wear that!" She whisper at her. 

 

"He need to be a little bit y to gain people attention. I bet all the girls would like to buy this to their boyfriend or husband by imagining how good their man will be in this suits." Jessica whisper back. 

 

"Hmm. That was kind of.....not really.....makes sense to me." She frown. 

 

"You need to study for marketing a little bit Soojung-ah." She then patted her head. 

 

...

 

The session is still going on. Yul keep striking a y pose and a manly pose as best as he can. He always put his all in his work. Yul stand straight facing the camera and slide his right hand in his pant pocket. The clicking sound of camera can be heard as he strike every pose. 

 

He sit on the bench and open his legs a little bit as he bite his lower lips in a y manner. JeKrys can't help but look away or they will definitely drool at the sight. The two siblings barely breath normally as they saw him strike a pose. 

 

...

 

The photoshoot had ended. Yul is done changing to his shirt back. He fix his hairs and walk out of the changing room. He walk to the studio and meet the photographer. 

 

"Sorry but can I have my photo that you shoot earlier?" Yul asked the photographer. 

 

"Sure, Your Highness. I will inform about this to Miss Jessica later." He explain. 

 

"Thanks for that and thanks for your hard work." Yul said as he patted his shoulder and lower his head a bit as a sign of bowing.

 

"Your Highness, can we talk for a while?" A girl asked from the back. Yul turned around and found Jessica smiling at him. 

 

"Sure and you may call me Sir." He said and smile back. 

 

"If you said so, Sir." She said and gude the way.

 

...

 

Both YulSic are walking side by side to the B&E's Cafeteria. "This company is beautiful." He commented as they walk passed by every corner of the building before arriving at the cafe. 

 

"Thank you." Jessica said as she smile. Soon after that they arrived at the cafe that located on the second floor of the building. "Welcome to the company cafeteria." She said as she open the door for him. 

 

The cafeteria is big enough to fit one hundred people in it. But since the lunch time had passed it is just a few people in it at this moment. They get in and found Krystal is already waiting for them at the dining table that fit for four people. 

 

"Have a seat.." Krystal said and bowed. 

 

Yul and Jessica take a seat. She take a seat beside Krystal while Yul sit opposite of them. "I would like to say sorry to you because you have worked overtime and it had already passed your lunch time." Jessica said in apologetic tone. 

 

"No, it's okay. I'm fine with it." He said. 

 

"As for today, I will treat you lunch. You can have whatever you want." Jessica said and smile widely. 

 

"Wow. I guess today is my big day then." Yul said as he smile back and it makes the girls in front of him sigh in relief.

 

...

 

Jessica wave her hand at the waiter and he come to their table immediately. He handed a book of the food list to them. Yul check the list of food carefully. "Can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter