Chapter 3: The Prince

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3: The Prince

 

04th December 2016, Sunday, 03:19 p.m. (London current time)

Westminster, London, United Kingdom.

Buckingham Palace: Solar Room.

 

"Your father got four flowers at that time and the other three died because someone murdered them. We believe it's because of the revenge. It happened because your father break the rules." Grandpa reveal. So thats why father didn't really mad at me when I broke the rules before because he did that too.

 

"I'm sorry, daddy." My father said to grandpa. 

 

"I can really tell that the three of you are his son." Grandma said as she shook her head while smiling. 

 

"Did Xavier and Arthur broke the rules too?" I asked confusedly. 

 

"Yes we did but it's just a small matter." Xavier said as he grin innocently while Arthur just nodded furiously. 

 

We shake our head as we look at them.

 

...

 

"Aside from you the prophecy also said something about Xavier and Arthur.." My father said as he stand up now. 

 

"What is it father?" I asked. I think this is becoming more and more ridiculous no matter how much I try to deny it. We're not living in a fantasy. We're living in a real damn life. Why do we need to follow the prophecy to this extend? I can't even think properly right now.

 

"One of them need to be a prisoner in order to stop the intruder from get into the castle." He announced.

 

"Intruder? Again? Why? Isn't we live in peace now? We had faced that situation 3 years ago, father." I said in unsatisfied tone. 

 

My father sigh and shook his head. "Be professional, Zachary. It can happen anytime. We don't know what's on people mind so we need to be careful all the time. It's just a possibility." He said.

 

"Sorry.." I said as I'm lowering my head. 

 

"Thats fine. I guess thats all for now. You guys may dismiss. Your mother and I have something to talk with your grandparents." My father said as he patted our head. 

 

End of Yul POV

 

 

 

The three brothers make a way to their bed chamber with Yul stand in the middle of the twin. They walk side by side. "Are you okay?" Arthur asked. 

 

He shook his head slowly. "How can I love seven girls at the same time?" Yul asked them. 

 

"I don't know what to say too actually. It's totally complicated. Maybe you should ask father about that." Arthur suggest as he caressed the back of his neck. 

 

"I guess it's not just them that are hurting but you will also be hurting." Xavier said this time. 

 

"Seems like I will spend my whole life feeling guilty towards them." He said as he massaging his temples. "Why did we need to follow the prophecy so much?"

 

"You know what had happened when you broke the prophecy rules before right?" Xavier asked as he stop his track which makes the other two stop walking too. 

 

Yul nodded. "I think I should go with the flow. I don't want to risk any life." 

 

 

 

Seoul, South Korea - 11:59 p.m. (Seoul current time) 

SNSD's Dorm: Living Room. 

 

"I'm home.." Tiffany announced. 

 

"Where have you been?" Sunny asked as Tiffany sit beside her. 

 

"Dinner with my unnie." She answer shortly as she's focusing on her phone now. 

 

Sunny tilted her head to peek at her face. "Something wrong?" 

 

"I guess there's someone followed me home." She said in a low tone as her hands begin to shake now. 

 

"Hey.." Sunny reach for her hands. "Was it a man or a woman?" She asked more as she caressed her hands. 

 

"A man and Sunny aww if only a guy is giving me this gesture I will surely fall in love with him." Tiffany said as she stare at Sunny's hands. 

 

She pinch Tiffany's hands and shook her head. "You're watching too much drama Fany-ah. Now back to the topic earlier. Since when did you realized he had followed you?" 

 

"Since I get out from my car." Tiffany tapped her chin as she said that. 

 

"Next time please don't go out alone especially at night." Sunny said in a stern voice. 

 

"Yes Miss.." Tiffany said as she salute at her. "By the way where is Taeyeonie?" She asked as she look around.

 

"She'll be staying at her parents house for tonight." Sunny said as her gaze focus on TV.

 

 

 

05th December 2016, Monday, 12:07 a.m. 

SNSD's Dorm: Yoona's Room.

 

Yoona stirred from her sleep and open the lamp on the table beside her bed. "Why is it so noisy outside?" She mumbles and look at her bedroom door. "I didn't close the door uh?" She mumbles again and was about to close the door when she saw 2Ny laughing their heart out while watching TV.

 

She get out from her room and walk towards them. "You're here Yoona-ah.." Tiffany said. "Come.." She patted an empty space between her and Sunny. 

 

"What's so funny?" Yoona asked sleepily and lean her head on Tiffany's shoulder. 

 

"Just watch it.." Sunny said as she's busy focusing on TV. 

 

"2Ny unnie.." Yoona called them in a low tone which makes them turned their gaze to her. 

 

"Why Yoong?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"I think I'm not feeling well. It seems like something bad will happen." She said. 

 

Sunny eyeing both of them worriedly. Just now it's Tiffany and now it's Yoona. 

 

 

 

Jung Mansion: SJJ's Room - 12:20 a.m.

 

Krystal jerk up from her bed and gasp. "Omo!" She scream but then she close as she's afraid that others will wake up because of her. 

 

"It's his birthday today." She tapped her chin as she's lying on the bed again. 

 

"Should I tell unnie about this?" She talk to herself again and make a way to Jessica's room.

 

...

 

She open the door slowly and peek at her sister. Jessica is on her phone at this time. She then decide to knock the door. Jessica turned her head and nodded at Krystal. "Why did she's still awake at this hour?" Krystal mumbles and sit beside her sister. 

 

 

"I know honey. I will sleep early tonight and not doing any work. Okay?" Jessica said in a cute tone which makes Krystal stop guessing. 

 

 

 

"It must be Tyler oppa.." She thought.   

 

After a few minutes, Jessica ended the call and turned her body facing her little sister. "Why Soojung? Can't sleep?" She asked. 

 

"Unnie, it's Prince Yul's birthday." She said excitedly, totally acting like a hardcore fangirl. 

 

Jessica shook her head and smile. "Why don't you ask his number from Rain oppa? It's no use if you just drown with your own thought and do nothing." She suggest. 

 

"Thats crazy. I don't want to be the one that asked for his number first." She said. 

 

"Then do you expect him to ask for your number? You guys don't even know each other." Jessica said as she caressed her little sister head. 

 

Krystal sigh. "When will you meet him?" 

 

"I'm not sure. Rain oppa didn't say anything about it yet." She said as she's lying on the bed. 

 

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Krystal asked as she show her a puppy eyes. 

 

"Come.." Jessica patted an empty space beside her and smile. 

 

 

 

Westminster, London, United Kingdom - 07:00 p.m. (London current time) 

Buckingham Palace: The Wal Bed Chambers.

 

Yul stirred from his sleep and reach for his phone. A smile plastered on his lips as he read the message of a happy birthday wishes from his friends in Korea. He reply to each and every one of them. Then someone knock the door. He get up and fixed his shirt. He then open the door revealing his mother. 

 

"You must be so tired don't you?" She asked. 

 

Yul nodded and smile at her. "Get in, mother." 

 

Queen Eleonora get into his bed chambers and sit at the edge of the bed. Yul pull the chair at his work table and place it in front of his mother. He sit in front of her. "Please fix your hair." Her mother said as she shook her head while smiling. 

 

"It doesn't matter, mother. No one would care." He said as he grin but he stll fix his hairs anyway. 

 

His mother shook her head again as she look at him. "Are you okay?" She asked. 

 

"Yes, mother." He answer.

 

...

 

"The prophecy shows something again just now." She said. 

 

"What is it, mother?" He asked in a uneasy tone. 

 

"There are two beetles in total. Remember when Arthur said there are five flowers that are far away from a beetle which is you?" She asked.

 

"I do, mother. Why?" He asked more as he crossed his arms now. 

 

"This time there is a flower that is approaching a beetle and that beetle is not you. That flower is from the six flower that are far away from you. We guess that maybe one of the girls are already in a relationship." She explain as her face shows how worry she is now for him. 

 

Yul didn't say a word for a few minutes. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter