Chapter 2: Seven Beautiful Flowers

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: Seven Beautiful Flowers

 

04th December 2016, Sunday, 08:01 a.m. 

Jung Mansion: SYJ's Room. 

 

"Why did you wake up so early today unnie?" Krystal asked in disbelief tone as she close the door.   

 

"Must you asked me like I've never woke up early before?" She asked and make a fake sad face. "I want to finish sketching this design today because I need to go to the company later.." She explain. 

 

"Is that so.. Can I tag along?" She asked as she yawn. Totally didn't notice her sister sad face. "No morning call?" She tease.

 

"Of course you can." Jessica patted her little sister head. "No Soojung-ah. He's busy." She said with a smile. 

 

 

 

Just like in real life, she's working hard for her new fashion line. She's always supporting SNSD and always keep update about their activities. They always keep in touch with each other. Actually, just with some of them. 

 

Jessica don't want to come home (SNSD Dorm) because it's kind of complicated for her to comeback to dorm. If the reporter caught her going to SNSD Dorm, things might get complicated. 

 

As she's focusing on the business too much she doesn't pay too much attention at other people except her family and her boyfriend, Tyler Kwon. Since they are working at the same place so she spend time with Tyler the most nowadays.

 

...

 

"Come.." She patted an empty space beside her. 

 

Krystal approached her sister and sit beside her. 

 

"You look sad. Why?" Jessica asked. 

 

"I asked for a break up.." She said in a low tone. 

 

"You what? Are you sure?" Her sister asked with a shock face.

 

Krystal nodded. "I'm very sure about this. My heart can't go on. I've reach my limit. My heart can't accept him anymore." She explain to her sister.

 

Jessica pulled her little sister for a hug and caressed her head. "Thats okay. I know you're good at making a decision."

 

"Thanks unnie.." She said and hug her sister back. 

 

 

 

Incheon International Airport - 10:00 a.m. 

 

Yul and his three friends arrived at the airport a few minutes ago. There are many people guarding the four of them. Yul's safety is important since he's the important person for his country. 

 

"Do you wish to eat anything, Your Highness?" Soo asked. 

 

"No thanks. I'll eat in the flight later." He said and smile. 

 

"If you said so." Soo said and bowed at him.

 

...

 

"Your Highness, it's almost our boarding time. Lets go." Hyomin informed.

 

"Lets go." Yul said as he close the book he is reading. 

 

The lilght from Seoul to London takes almost 11 hours. Yul is wearing a black skinny pant with a white short sleeves shirt and a black sunglasses. A perfect airport style which makes the netizen in awe looking at this handsome man. 

 

 

 

Blanc & Eclare Group: Fashion and Design's Room - 01:27 p.m. 

 

Two girls are discussing about the model that will represent Jessica's next product. She has decided to launch a new product which is a man suits with a various design. "Soojung-ah, who do think that fit this role the most?"

 

"What role?" She asked as she sipped her drink. 

 

"So I'm talking to myself for all of this time uh?" Jessica asked in annoyed tone and poke her little sister head playfully. 

 

"What is it unnie?" She asked innocently as she rubbed the place that Jessica hit her. 

 

"For my new product I need someone that is with a dark tone color.." She said as she tapped her chin. Thinking so hard.

 

"Is it tanned to be exact?" Krystal asked more. 

 

"Yes you're right. I can't find the right words to describe it just now. You're so clever." She said and patted her little sister's head. 

 

"Now you patted my head after you poke it uh? By the way why did you need someone like that? I mean, does it really matter?" She asked confusedly. 

 

"I don't know. I think that kind of someone will match well with this suits because of his masculine look. You know." She raise her left brow and look at Krystal. 

 

...

 

Krystal tapped her chin and think deeply. "Aha! Kim Jongkook oppa! He's tanned and masculine too! Not to mention his muscles!"

 

"No! No! He's toooooo big!" Jessica said as her eyes widen. "I want someone that is balance. Not too big or too small." She said with her hand gesturing big or small. 

 

"What about Lee Byung Hun oppa, unnie?" She asked with her eyes widen in excitement. 

 

"No. He's busy." She shook her head. 

 

"Then Hyorin-shi from Sistar.. She's a bit tanned, y.." She said nonchalantly and her lips in y way. 

 

"Yah Jung Soojung! Do you want to get punch? Uh?" Jessica asked as she shook her head in disbelief. 

 

"That's because you don't even interested with any of them." Krystal said as she sigh. Just then she saw Tyler Kwon passing by the room. "Unnie.." She called her. 

 

"Hmm..?" Jessica answer her in uninterested tone as she's busy writing the report. "What's on your mind this time?" 

 

"What about Tyler oppa?" She asked excitedly. 

 

"You know our situation Soojung and plus he's not tanned.." Jessica answer with uninterested tone again this time.

 

...

 

"What about Kwon Yul then?" She suggest after a long silence. 

 

"Which Kwon Yul?" Jessica asked back. 

 

Krystal reach for her phone and search for his profile. "This Kwon Yul." She said as she show her phone at Jessica. 

 

Her eyes widen. "Yah, this Kwon Yul uh? He's not just a model but he's also a freaking Prince of England! Are you crazy?" Jessica exclaimed in a shock face.

 

"What?!" Krystal asked in a shock tone. "I just knew that he's a model." She mumbles as she scan each words written at his profile page. 

 

"There. There. Just look at who suggested him to be a model." She shook her head. 

 

"Unnie, tomorrow is his birthday!" Krystal said excitedly. 

 

"What makes you so excited? It's not that you can wish him a happy birthday or something." She said as she rolled her eyes. 

 

"Aish. Let me be. I'm just excited. Thats all." She said more. 

 

...

 

"But isn't he fit the role perfectly?" Krystal asked. 

 

"Yes he is.." She nodded and scan his face. 

 

"Not just having a good body but he also have a very handsome face! Perfect from head to toe." Krystal said as she cupped her own cheeks. "Don't you want to hire him to be your model?" She asked more. 

 

Jessica look at Yul picture again and can't help but feel amaze by his great look too. "I think I gotta sold my company and my stores just to hire him to be a model for my clothing line you know. But I don't think that will be enough just to pay him." Jessica said and sigh heavily. 

 

"He's going to be that expensive?" Krystal asked and give a disbelief look to her sister. 

 

"Of course Soojung-ah.. But I'll find way to hire him.." She tapped her chin as she nodded. 

 

"Do you find a way to hire him already?" She asked excitedly. 

 

"No." A simple 'no' answer from Jessica that makes Krystal sigh heavily and massaging her temples. 

 

"Thought you find one." She said and lean her back at the chair. 

 

 

 

Wal Flight - 02:00 p.m. 

 

It's been 3 hours since their flight depart from Incheon International Airport. It's Yul private plane actually. Yul is sitting beside Hyo while the other two are sitting together. "There is something bothering me, Hyo." He said to him as he stare at the window. 

 

"What is it, Your Highness?" He asked politely. 

 

He fix his position on the chair and look at Hyo. "I found someone that look so much like Elizabeth.." He said. 

 

Hyo is shock by his revealation. "Where did you saw her?" 

 

"She's Kim Taehee's little sister. I met Rain yesterday." He explain. 

 

Hyo nodded. "What do you feel when you saw her?" He asked in a careful tone. 

 

"I'm surprised.." Yul said and take off his sunglasses as he didn't utter a single word. "I want to sleep for a while.." He said as he don't want to talk about that topic anymore. 

 

"Sure.." Hyo said and look at him with a worry eyes.  

 

 

 

Jung Mansion: Living Room - 05:30 p.m.

 

"We're home!" JungSis announced as they step into the living room. 

 

"You guys are early today.." Mrs. Jung said as she peek from the kitchen. 

 

"Your youngest one kept bugging me saying that she's hungry. Thats why we are early today." Jessica said.

 

"What are you doing mom?" Krystal asked as she walk to the kitchen. 

 

"I made a jjajangmyun. Your Jihoon oppa and Taehee unnie will be here any minutes from now on." She said. 

 

"Yes! It's been so long since we meet them." Krystal said happily. 

 

Jessica raise her left brow in confusion. "What makes you so happy to see them?"

 

"Because they are a cute couple. I really want to be like them." Krystal said as she begin to daydream right now. 

 

Rain Jung Jihoon is a cousin of JeKrys.

 

"Come and help me out." Mrs. Jung said.

 

"Ne!" Both of the girl said in unison. 

 

...

 

*Ding dong!* *Ding dong!* A bell rung. 

 

"Soojung, go and open the door. I think they had arrived." Mrs. Jung said as she's busy putting the noodles in the bowl. 

 

"Yes mom.." Krystal said as she stop cutting the tomatoes and get up from her chair. 

 

Krystal open the door and bowed at the couple. "Welcome oppa, unnie." She hug both of them. 

 

"Aigoo uri baby Jung.." Rain said as he patted her head which makes Krystal smile. 

 

"Get in.." She guide Taehee by hand to make her sit on the couch. "Wait here.. We're still preparing for the meal.." She said. 

 

"Let me help.." Taehee said.

 

"You don't need to trouble yourself unnie." She protest. 

 

"It's okay S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter