Chapter 1

Always You

 

 

My name is Ok Taecyeon. Today is my first day in Hwarang High. I shifted here because I got kicked out from my old school due to my rebellious nature. I don’t even know how I could be accepted in this school. Maybe it’s because of the connection between my father’s company with the owner of the school’s company.

I parked and got off from my Harley motorcycle, opened my helm, grabbed my bag and get ready to enter the class.  I realized that everybody stopped and stared at me. Maybe some of them had seen me on TV with my dad. Not to mention, but, dad’s oil business is the first in the whole South Korea. Even I had to move to Boston when I was just 12 years old due to his work.

Ok, back to the story… I walked towards my classroom, class 3-2. I reached the classroom, opened the door and found out that the teacher was waiting for me. Like any other schools, the new students had to introduce themselves. The teacher then told me to sit beside this girl named Baek Suzy. “Wait, Suzy?”, I thought. “Was it the same Suzy I met in Boston?”. I fastened my pace and sat beside her. It seemed like she is sleeping. So, I greet her and she turned around to look at me. “Ok Taecyeon?”

Suzy yawned and got up from her desk. She is still as beautiful as ever. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw me. "Is it you Taec? Jinja?". "Yeah, it's me. I'm back to Korea!", I said. "Waaa! Taeeec, I miss you so much!", Suzy screamed with happiness. "Uh-herm!! Taecyeon, Suzy. I see that you two are having your own quality time back there. Can you just talk during the recess?!", the teacher screamed angrily. "Mianhaeyo seonsaeng-nim", Taecyeon and Suzy bowed with other students laughing on them. 

 

 
Sorry for the short chapter x_x have exams going on and I have to study real hard ;'( Wish me luck and don't forget to comment and subscribe :3 
I'll try my best to update soon! ;D