It's Hard to Resist

Keep That Cute Little Pout to Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...that cute little pout.

 

 

"Then just confess already dude!" Jonghyun was trying to pay attention in class, but his bestfriend's constant whining won't let him do so.

"If it was that easy to solve all my problems then I would've done that already, don't you think?" Jongin had his head down as he whispered. Trying to avoid their professor's unwanted attention.

 

 

It's been a week and a half since Mrs Lee visited them but before she left she gave Jongin some good (yet embarrassing) advice.

"Well, I'm going Taeminah. Make sure to call me when something happens and visit me sometimes, bring Jonginie with you okay? Love you." He gave both Taemin and Jongin a tight hug before leaving. She felt a little regretul that she could only stay for 3 days, but was glad that she had that much time to spend with Taemin and Jongin.

Unknown to Taemin though, when it was Jongin's turn to receive the hug, Mrs Lee whispered something to him. "Jonginnie, I know he can be a handful sometimes and he's a little dense but, work hard. I'm rooting for you." Jongin blushed furiously after hearing her words. He was definitely busted.

But seeing how the two acted towards each other, especially how Jongin easily gives in to Taemin's unreasonable demands, no matter how much he complains at first.Mrs Lee was bound to find out.

"Okay mom, take care. Love you too." As Taemin bid her goodbye, all Jongin could do was smile awkwardly as Mrs Lee gave him a knowing smile before waving them goodbye and left.

He looked at Taemin who was clueless about their little conversation "Ahhh... I really am in trouble." Jongin thought.

 

She was right though, Taemin is a bit denses and Jongin was thankful for that. He was also thankful that he had the support of Taemin's step mom. The only problem now is how to deal with Lee Taemin.

After figuring out his romantic feelings for his roommate, Jongin realized that it was both a good and a bad thing. He finally understood why he felt certain things due to Taemin's actions, and that's one burden off his shoulders, but at the same time, now that he understood his feelings, he was buried with even more troubles.

He tried to act normal despite knowing that he has not-so-platonic feelings towards his roommate but it proves to grow harder as each day pass. Especially when Taemin has gone back to his normal annoying pouty self.

Things that didn't used to be a big deal has now become a little too much for Jongin handle. An example is when Taemin starts taking his clothes off when he changes in their room. Jongin tries his best not to stare but he can't seem to calm his racing heart everytime it happens. It's much worse when Taemin had just showered and his just-showered-smell circulates their bedroom. It takes all of Jongin's self control not to pounce on his roommate. Even eating together has become difficult for him. His eyes couldn't help but stare at Taemin's lips when they have dinner together and the boy sits right in front of him. Now let's talk not forget the pouting, whenever Taemin pouts Jongin instantly turns away because the urge to kiss those pouty lips have become harder and harder to stop.

Jongin was glad that Taemin doesn't space out nor have nightmares anymore, but he was still unsure how he was going to cope with his feelings when Taemin would be pestering him again 24/7. Add to that, Taemin's excessive clinginess that seem to level up each day and soon enough Jongin's sanity may just possibly snap.

Before that could happen he decided to turn to that one person who he always relies on when it comes to dealing with Lee Taemin. His bestfriend, Kim Jonghyun.

But right now as they converse about it for the nth time in 4 days, Jonghyun is proving to be of no help at all with his predicament.

 

 

"Why wouldn't that solve your problems?" Jonghyun asked.

"If you confess and he likes you too, then all is well! And Taemin obvously likes you man. I just know it." Jonghyun continues.

 "He might, but I don't think he likes me the way I like him " Jongin replies and his tone reflects the disappoinment he feels.

 

Based on everything that's happened, it's obvious enough that Taemin likes him and trusts him, but that's also what burdens him most. He can't help but feel guilty feeling the way he does when Taemin clings to him, smiles at him, opens up to him and lowers his guard around him. It's like he's betraying his trust and taking advantage of their relationship. He believes that Taemin only thinks of him as a brother he can rely on, as a family member who will stay with him no matter what, and as a friend he can share his toughts with. He can't help but feel both happy and sad about that.

He fears that if he confesses, Taemin might just accept him because he feels comfortable around him, or because he doesn't want Jongin to leave. Jongin doesn't want that. Jongin wants Taemin to love him back. To love him the way he loves Taemin.

 

"How can you be so sure? Di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter