Finding out - 1

Keep That Cute Little Pout to Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ...about you.

 

 

Jongin was sitting on their couch watching TV, when all of a sudden his cute brunette haired roommate locates him self right between Jongin's legs. He rested his back on Jongin's chest, as he joined him in watching cartoons. Jongin wanted to complain, he blinked in confusion caused by Taemin's sudden action, but in the end, he just sighs.

It's been two days since their "First Night" as Jongin secretly calls it and Jongin is in even more trouble.

Taemin has become extremely clingy. He would hug Jongin's waist for no reason. Wraps his arms around Jongin's biceps, sit on his lap etc. but the worst part for Jongin's sanity is this insistence on sleeping with Jongin every night. Unfortunately, Jongin can't resist because he is afraid that his roommate might have bad nightmares again.

If his pouting put Jongin's sanity on edge, his clinginess does worse but as much as he wants to escape this current situation, he can't.

Although Taemin doesn't space out as much as he did the previous days, he still does ocassionally and Jongin still worries. The only improvement is that he doesn't ignore Jongin anymore, and he doesn't wander off at night. Instead he stays home and clings to Jongin. He still sits in the middle of the bathroom and staring at a wall, forgets to wake Jongin up to accompany him while he cooks at times, but when he hears Jongin's voice he instantly snaps out of his thought and reveals his bright smile. Oh and what it does to our Jongin.

Jongin still isn't sure what it is that have been bothering Taemin the past few days, but he had come up with different theories. Taemin never says anything about it and is so obvious at avoiding the topic so Jongin never asks but from what he hears at night when Taemin dreams beside him, and when he sees the boy stare at the picture frame beside his bed, the frame that was the only thing he thought to pack out of all his belongings when the fire happened, he has formulated a few guesses.

 

Although he tried to focues on what they were watching, feeling Taemin's warmth so close to him has started to make Jongin nervous and fidgety. His heart was starting to beat faster and louder. He feared that Taemin might notice. He was about to tell his roommate to ing get off cause he's making his heart go crazy, but was stopped when their doorbell rings.

"Ding dong" Taemin didn't budge, still focused on the screen in front of him. "Ding dong ding dong" Taemin still showed no sign of getting up.

"If you don't plan on getting the door then get off me, I'll get it."

Taemin turns abruptly, like he forgot that he was on Jongin's lap and was surprised. Jongin realized he was spacing out. Again. 

"Siigh, so that's why he was so quiet." He thought, still not used to the less talkative Taemin.

They both got up but it was Jongin who welcomed whoever it is that paid them a visit.

When he opened the door he was greeted by a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter