What I Know

Keep That Cute Little Pout to Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

... about Lee Taemin

 

 

 

I've discovered a few things about my roomate after living with him for 10 months.

 

1. Well, he's annoying. I've never met anyone who annoys me as much as he does.

2. He's a homebody, he barely goes out if he has no class. It's not because he doesn't have friends, he has alot, actually... Ooh, I wonder why he likes to stay home.

3. He's a chatterbox but barely really talks about himself.

4. He's a whiny brat who pesters me to no end until I give in to his demands.

5. He's excessively happy, most of the time and it gets on my nerves, MOST of the time.

6. But yes I admit, he has a beautiful smile that makes you feel warm and fuzzy and your heart start to race and yo- Okay, Irrelevant!

6. CARELESS, FORGETFUL. But also responsible and independent.

7. He looks weak and fragile but is actually strong and brave. Well, who packs his bags casually like that inside a buring room? He was not even packing his own things. Aaah that idiot.

8. He's very shy with strangers, I think he's actually most comfortable around me. And NO! Im not grinning!

9. He's one heck of a cook! I think every dish he's made became my favorite.

10. HE POUTS WAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH. And it's effect on me has become worse. Damn!

11. He NEVER cries. 

 

 

Jongin has been pondering about these things the past few days. He's been listing things he knows about Taemin. He's not doing this just to pass the time, whatsoever, there's actually a valid reason for this.He noticed that recently, Lee Taemin is not like the Lee Taemin he knows.

It's been a month and a half after the fire and everything is back to normal. Jongin and Taemin have completely settled in their new apartment. Jonghyun even paid them a visit just to make sure they were okay.

Everything is back to normal. Well, there is actually a slight change that Jongin might not admit to.

After the fire incident, Jongin became nicer and gentler towards Taemin. He still gets annoyed way too easily but he also started giving in to his demands waaaay too easily. Before a pout can even form on his lips, Jongin has already agreed to whatever it is he wants. He would also constantly mail Taemin asking him what he's doing, making sure nothing's wrong. After witnessing a whole new level of Taemin's forgetfulness, he'd become even more worried about the boy and these past few days, his worries have escalated.

 

It's been exacly a week today since the day Taemin hasn't been acting like Lee Taemin. It was Monday and both of them don't have morning classes. Usually when that's the case, the two of them would wake up to Jongin's alarm, then Taemin makes breaksfast as Jongin stays and chats with him in the kitchen/dining room. It has always been like that because Taemin drags him by the arm telling him its boring and lonely cooking alone.

"Oh add that to the list, 12. He gets bored and lonely easily." 

That day, that's not how it went. When Jongin woke up to his alarm he's already alone in their room and Taemin was already cooking, he could smell the delicious aroma of bacon and toasted bread. He thought it was weird but didn't pay much attention to it because Taemin probably just forgot, or maybe woke up too early and didn't want to wake Jongin. He went to their kitchen/dining room to accompany Taemin.

"I thought it was boring and lonely cooking alone?" Jongin questions as he sits in front of their dining table and looked at Taemin's back.

Taemin didnt respond. He didn't even react in the slightest.

"Yah Taeminah!" Jongin calls, slightly annoyed at being ignored.

Taemin flinched, startled, but still didn't say anything. He just turned his head towards Jongin and smiled. A smile that, in Jongin's opinion, didn't look like an actual smile. It was awkward and forced and slightly sad. It left Jongin confused and a little worrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter