Moving Out - 2

Keep That Cute Little Pout to Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

... because you're an idiot.

 

 

Saying "It was a long day" would be a complete understatement for today's events. Jongin went from waking up to a normal day,  being pestered to go home early for dinner, playing FIFA for hours, marching into a burning room, to lying down on a new bed in his new apartment. "I guess I really did move out in the end." He thought.

 

After getting back from the clinic, the landlady relayed to them what happened after they left. She told them that help came soon after they left and after a few minutes the fire was extinguished. She explained that the fire spread due to the curtains catching fire from the gas stove. The gas tank exploded but fortunately it was small and almost empty so it didn't cause that much damage (according to the firemen). The kitchen/dining plus part of the hallway were the only places that burned, but at the moment it was still not safe for entrance.

Forunately, she wasn't too angry at them for burning one of the rooms in her arpartment building, actually she isn't angry at all. She was just really worried about Taemin. The old lady always had a soft spot for Jongin's adorable roomate. At first Jongin was actually confused about her frequent visit to their room, bringing meals (more like feasts actually, this is one loaded old lady were talking about) clothes, and other stuff she thinks Taemin might need or want, but eventually he got used to it.She always says that Taemin is like a grandson to him.

Although Taemin feels a bit burdened recieving such things, he didn't want to be rude and dissappoint the nice and sweet old lady, so he accepted them as long as they weren't to expensive 

Feeling so guilty returning all the kindness the landlady had given him, with this disaster, Taemin insisted that he would find a way to pay her the amount of damage he caused. Of course Jongin chimed in saying he would pay too since he also felt responsible, being part owner of the room, but the kind landlady insisted that it was no big deal and that what's important is their safety. In the end she even gave them a new room.

Jongin and Taemin couldn't just agree to that, so they came to an agreement; They shall pay for the room's reconstruction monthly together with the rent for their new home. 

 

 

Their new room looks exactly the same as their previous one. A small kitchen/dining room, a small living room, a medium sized bathroom and a bedroom big enough for two people.

Right now Jongin is in the bedroom alone because decided that as a punishment, Taemin should sleep on the couch. 

 

 

"But Jonginah, I'm injured" he whines 

Before he can form a pout with his lips Jongin grabs his whole face with one hand, shocking Taemin.

"Nope, not this time." He says.

"You'll stay here and reflect on you actions little man" he continues.

" Dont treat me like a kid! Yah!" Taemin complains trying to release Jongins strong grip on his face.

"You want me to forgive you right? Jongin questions.

And Taemin, wanting that, stopped struggling and sat down on the couch where he would be sleeping tonight.

 

But the moment he lay down on his bed, he regretted his decision. Taemin was injured, maybe even really stressed out due to today's events and Jongin left him outside and made him sleep on a tiny couch.

" No, no he deserved it, he needs to reflect on his carelessness." He thinks, arguing with himself. 

"Aah.. but is it really the best de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter