He's not my type

Keep That Cute Little Pout to Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

... right?

 

 

"I'm moving out." Jongin tells his short blonde-haired bestfriend, Jonghyun, while playing FIFA in Jonghyun's apartment.

Jonghyun glances at him for a moment, surprised by the sudden change in topic. They've been playing and talking about soccer for the past 3 hours, but as always Jongin doesn't let the day end without mentioning Taemin.

"Yeah just move out already." He looks back at the tv screen as he replies nonchalantly "cause I've been getting tired of hearing you say the same lines for the past 8 months. Just end my misery please, and let me focus on my game." 

 

The moment Jongin realized how hyper and annoying Taemin actually is, he started constantly complaining to Jonghyun about wanting to move out. He also asks him why the hell he recommended such a place to him. And Jonghyun, during the first months , found his friend's reaction funny and amusing but recently, it's just boring. He knows that no matter how annoying and demanding Taemin can be, Jongin can never leave the younger boy on his own. When he asks his friend why he still lives there, he'd tell Jonghyun that he can't actually move out, since he can imagine Taemin burning the place down, or getting into an accident due to his carelessness.

 

"Shut up man, I'm serious this time." Jongin retorts trying to sound serious. 

"Again! tired of hearing the same lines dude." Jonghyun replies, still not convinced.

 

Cause really who would be convinced. Right after Jongin arrived in the apartment Jonghyun asked him if he was going to stay til late. And guess what he answered. "Oh, Taemin told me to be home for dinner" he says (and yes, he was pouting when he told Jongin that.Who can resist a pouting Taemin?) "You know how demanding he can be." He complains and Jonghyun can only answer with an incredulous "uh-huh".

 

Hearing that, there is no way he'd believe Jongin's "moving out" decision. To add to that he is now sure that his friend, Kim Jongin, is whipped by a cute boy named, Lee Taemin. (He actually calls Taemin, Jongin's wife, when he feels like teasing him.)

 

"Woah! Goal!" Jonghyun screams all of a sudden, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter