Flashback 8 : The Past

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger

 

“Oppa wake up..” said Ji eun and shake Taeng’s body. Taeng slowly open his eyes.

“Arrived?” asked Taeng. Ji eun nodded. Taeng strech his body and go out. He welcomed by a lots of men in black.

“Welcome home, Young Master.” Said one of the man. Taeng smiled.

“Is my father home?” asked Taeng. The man nodded.

“Thanks. You may leave now.” said Taeng and smile. He grab Ji eun’s hand.

“Come on.” Said taeng. When he leave, the other man whisper to his friend.

“Young Master is really nice right?” said the man. His friend smile.

“Yeah. He’s different from his father. My uncle said he look exactly like his mother.” Said his friend.

“Your uncle? So your family work here too?”

“Yeah. My uncle work here until our Lady died, and our Master lost his smile. And our Young Master never get a happiness.” Said his friend.

“Hh.. poor Young Master. He’s too young when his mother died right?” asked the man.

“Yeah. He’s only 4 back then. I wish all the best for him.” Said his friend.

“Me too.”

--

“Oppa, where are you going? Didn’t you want to greet yor father first?” asked Ji eun.

“I wanna go to my room first. You go first okay?” said Taeng. Ji eun nodded and leave. Taeng walk toward his room and locked the door. He hold his head tight.

“Please.. not now.. i don’t want my father know it.. not yet..” whisper Taeng. He grab a bottle of water and grab a pill. He slowly brought the pill into his mouth and drink it. Slowly, a pain on his head disapeared.

“Take breath Taeng.. now is time for you to meet your father.” Said Taeng and open the door. He walk toward his father’s room and greeted his father’s man. Finally he arrived at his father’s room.

“Father?” said Taeng.

“My son. How are you son?” asked his father and walk toward Taeng. He give Taeng a hug.

“I’m fine dad.” Said taeng and returned his father’s hug.

“Come, sit.” Said his father. Taeng sit with his father on the sofa while Ji eun sit on the chair. And then, three of them heard a knock.

“Excuse me sir. Do you call me sir?”

“Ah. Kwon Yul. Come here.” Said his father. Yul walked toward his boss.

“I need you to go to this place okay? And come back here when you finished.” Said taeng father. Yul nodded and bowed.

“Its nice to see you Young Master.” Said Yul and smirk. Taeng look at him with hatred.

“He still work here?” asked Taeng angry.

“He’s my right hand Taeng. I need him.” Said his father calmly.

“But you know i hate him dad. And i cast him out frome here. Did you take him back?” said Taeng angrily. His father sigh.

“So you’re the one eho cast him out? I need him as my right hand Taeng. At least until you can take over my place.” Said his father. Taeng shook his head.

“I already told you this dad. I really don’t want to be the head of Kim’s corp okay?” said Taeng. Mr Kim look at Ji eun. Ji eun only shake her head.

“I know Taeng. But if you didn’t take over the company, the only one who will run the company is Yul. You know how bad is he right?” said Mr Kim. Taeng sigh.

“He will ruin everything. He’s cruel dad. You know that. Yet, you still take him here.” Said Taeng sarcastic. He then stand up and grab Ji eun hand.

“I’m going to send Ji eun to her house and i’m going to sleep at my house.” Said Taeng.

“Oh and don’t forget to visit mom tomorrow. Its her 23 years.” Said Taeng and closed the door. Mr Kim sigh and rubbed his temple.

“I’m sorry.. Dara..”

 

Flashback

“I’m so sorry Mr Kim.. your wife is suffering leukemia..”

Mr Kim stood frozen. He don’t believe what the doctor saying.

“W-What..?”

“She’s suffering Chronic Leukemia sir. Her white blood cells are produced at a much higher rate than normal cells, resulting in many abnormal white blood cells in the blood. We need to treated it immedietly sir.” Said the doctor. Mr Kim look at his son.

“How long is the treatment?” asked Mr Kim.

“I don’t know sir. But we’ll do our best.” said the doctor. Mr Kim pick his son up and go to his wife room. He saw his wife pale face look at him and smile brightly.

“Is he sleeping?” asked Dara. Her husband nodded and give her a sad smile. Dara caressed her husband face.

“I know something is deffinitely wrong with me Taeyang. But please, don’t lose your smile okay? I really love it.” Said Dara and smile. Taeyang nodded and give their son to his mother.

“He look just like you.” said Taeyang. Dara smile and caressed her son face.

“I know. If you miss me, just hug him okay?” said Dara.

“What are you talking about honey? You will not go anywhere okay?” said Taeyang and kiss his wife hand.

“I hope so..” whisper Dara and kiss Taeng’s forehead.

--

“Mommy! I’m here!” shout little Taeng and open his mother room. It had been 4 month since Dara have to hospitalized to get her treatment.

“Mommy?” called Taeng. He walk closer to his mother’s bed and saw her mother sleeping. Taeng smile and fix his mother’s blanket.

“Sleep well mommy.” Said Taeng and kiss his mother lips. Little did he know, his father shed a tears outside his mother’s room.

“Please god.. don’t take her yet.. we love her very much..” sobbed Taeyang quietly.

--

“Doctor! Pasient in room 421 is worsened!” said a nurse.

“How’s the condition?” asked the doctor.

“She’s not stable.” Said the nurse and run with the doctor. Taeyang who just arrived at the hospital after picking up his son, breath heavily and her heart beat is faster. He then pick up his son and run toward his wife room. Taeng clueless with what happened just grabbed tightly on his father’s collar.Please.. god.. dont take her.. though Taeyang and pray. They finally reach Dara’s room but they forbidden to come in so they waiting outside. Taeng then tug his father’s sleeves.

“Daddy.. why can’t we see mommy?” asked Taeng. Taeyang hug him and kiss his crown head.

“We just.. can’t. The doctors is examine your mommy.” Said Taeyang. Taeng lowered his head.

“But i want to show mommy what i dram in school today.” Said Taeng.

“What did you draw sunshine?” said Taeyang. Taeng nodded his head and lift his draw.

“I drawing you, mommy, and me playing in our house again.” said Taeng. Taeyang is tearing up but held back his tears.

“Thats great buddy. Just pray that you mommy will play with us soon okay?” said Taeyang. Taeng nodded and hug his father. And then, they can hear someone running toward their direction.

“TopTop!! BomBom!” shout Taeng and run toward his uncle and aunt.

“Hey handsome.” Said Bom and kiss Taeng cheeks.

“Thats tickle BomBom.” Said Taeng and giggle. Bom let go of him and walk toward Taeyang.

“Hey little buddy.” Said TOP and lift Taeng up.

“TopTop! I missed you! why didn’t you play to Taengoo house again?” pout Taeng and crossed his arms.

“Aigoo.. i’m sorry okay little buddy? I promised i will play with you again.” said TOP. Taeng smile and hug his favorite uncle.

“How is she?” asked Bom to Taeyang. Taeyang shake his head.

“I don’t know noona. The doctors still inside.” Said Taeyang. Bom rub his back.

“You have to be strong okay? For Taeng. And we should pray for her.” said Bom. Taeyang nodded and pray together with Bom. TOP sit beside Bom with Taeng on his lap.

“He’s asleep.” Said TOP.

“He’s just so active awhile ago.” Said Bom. TOP shrugged his shoulders and give Taeng to his father.

“How’s she?” asked TOP. Both Taeyang and Bom shake they head.

“We still don’t know. The doctors still inside.” Said Bom. Taeyang caressed his only son’s hair. TOP sigh.

“We have to pray for her okay?” said TOP. And the three adults pray for they love one. Suddenly, the doors open, reveal the doctor and the nurse. Taeyang then stand up with his son and rushed to the doctor.

“How’s she?” asked Taeyang.

“She’s fine now. But she’s still very weak. We lost her twice back then. But i think she still have a strength to make her staying with us.” Said the doctor and leave them. Taeyang slowly open the door and walk toward his paler wife. Dara open her eyes slowly and turned her head to see her world.

“H..He..y..” said Dara weakly. Taeyang sit with a sleeping Taeng on his lap.

“Hey.. how are you feeling?” asked Taeyang.

“B..Bett..er.. n..ow..” said Dara. Taeyang nodded and caress his wife hand.

“I..is.. he.. sle..eping..?” asked Dara. Taeyang nodded.

“I think he’s tired because playing with his uncle.” Said Taeyang. Suddenly two people come inside the room.

“hey baby sis..” said Bom.

“Hey Dara.” Said TOP. Dara smile.

“B..Bom.. T..TO..P..op..pa..” called Dara weakly.

“How are you sis?” asked Bom and her sister’s hair.

“B..Bet..te..r..” said Dara. Taeng stirred up and rubbed his eyes cutely. His parents smile and his uncle and aunt chuckled at his cuteness. He then open his eyes and smile widely.

“Mommy! Finally i can see you!” said Taeng and rushed to his mother but get caught with his father.

“Your mom need rest buddy.” Said Taeyang and ruffled Taeng’s hair. Taeng pouted but smile again when he remember about his drawing.

“Mommy look! I draw this in the kindergarten! I draw you, me, and daddy playing in our backyard!” said Taeng proudly.

“Tha..ts..real..ly..nic..e..sweet..hea..rt..” said Dara.

“Yah, Taengoo-ah. What about me and BomBom?” tease TOP. Taeng look at his uncle and his eyes started to teary.

“I forgot..” said Taeng and start crying louder. Bom smack her husband head.

“You stupid giant! Now you make him cry!” said Bom.

“I’m sorry! Taengoo-ah! It’s okay! We’ll dram another when i play in your house okay?” said TOP who desperately make Taeng stopped crying. Taeng sniffed.

“P.. Promise?” asked Taeng and let out his pinky.

“Aish.. i promised.” Said TOP and ruffled Taeng’s hair. Taeng smile widely. And then, Dara start to hold her head.

“B-Baby? W-What happen?” asked Taeyang worriedly. Taeng look at his mother worriedly to and hug his father tighly.

“M-Mommy?” aksed Taeng.

“I..I’m O..Oka..y..” said Dara and rest again. Taeng then get down from his father lap and go to his mother side and grab his mother’s hand tighly.

“Mommy.. i will pray for you.. i promised.. after you recover, you will send me to my kindergarten right?” said Taeng. Dara’s eyes started to teary.

“O..kay.. sw..eet he..art.. i.. pro..mi..sed..” said Dara and kiss her son on his forehead.

“I love you mommy..so much..” said Taeng as they forehead stick together. Dara look at her son eyes and rubbed their nose together.

“I..Lo..ve.. yo..u.. so.. mu..ch.. too..” said Dara. Taeng grinned and play with his mother nose with his nose. Taeyang’s eyes got teary to but he try to be strong for his family sake.

“Hey Taeyang.. i think we will go home now. i don’t want to ruin your family time. Said Bom. Taeyang nodded.

“Drive safetly hyung.” Said Taeyang and hug TOP.

“Be strong okay?” said TOP and rubbed Taeyang’s back. Taeyang nodded.

“Hey sis. We will go now. Get well soon okay?” said Bom and kiss her sister forehead.

“Tha..nks unn..ie..” said Dara.

“Hey handsome. I will go home now okay? Take care of your mommy for me okay?” said Bom and kiss Taeng cheeks.

“Okay BomBom! I will protect mommy and take care of her for you!” said taeng. Bom chuckled and ruffled Taeng hair.

“Good boy.” Said Bom. Taeng grinned. Taeyang and Dara look proudly at their son.

“Hey Dara. We’ll be going now okay? Get well soon okay?” said TOP. Dara nodded and smile. TOP pick Taeng up.

“I’ll be going home now buddy. Take care of your parents okay?” said TOP. Taeng grinned.

“Okay! But you’ll play to my house right TopTop?” asked Taeng. TOP ruffled his hair.

“I promised buddy.” Said TOP and put Taeng down.

“See you later!” said the couple and closed the door. Taeng go to his mother side again and hold his mother’s hand tightly.

“Can i sleep with you?” asked Taeng and yawned. Dara could only nodded because she feel really tired. Taeyang pick Taeng up and set him beside his mother. Dara make a space to her son. Taeng hug his mother waist tightly andhold into his mother’s left hand tighly. On the other hand, Taeyang move his chair to the right side so he can hold his wife right hand. The three of them then slowly drift to the dreamland. But little tha the small family knew, only the two of them still breathing and the other one just stop breathing with a smile on  her face.

End of flashback

 

“Dara... i missed you..” sobbed Taeyang on his office. Little did he knew, his only son is standing outside the room and crying quietly.

“Mom.. I missed you too.. dad.. i’m sorry..” said Taeng. Ji eun squeezed his hand tightly.

“Its alright.. just let it out oppa.. i’m here..” said Ji eun. Taeng wiped his tears and smile.

“Thanks Ji eun. I’m so happy to have you here with me.” said Taeng. Ji eun smile.

“I’m happy too.. because i’m here..”

--

A/N hellooooooooo i finally update again ^^ and wooow i have a lots of subs! thankyou! XD but i didn't get many comments TT^TT thanks for reading my fic though ^^ please comment it ^^ i'll see you soon! ^^