Flashback : 7

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger

 

Taeng look outside the window with a smile on his face. Ji eun saw it and smile too.

“You look so happy oppa.” Said Ji eun. Taeng turned his head and smile.

“Really?” asked Taeng. Ji eun nodded.

“Yes. Somethings happen?” asked Ji eun. Taeng smile again.

“She help me today.” Said Taeng. Ji eun’s hurt tightened.

“Jessica?” asked Ji eun. Taeng turned his head with a mile and nodded.

“Yeah! She’s like an angel that sent down only for me. She’s so. I don’t know. Perfect?” said Taeng and smile widely. Ji eun keep smiling.

“So i’’m not your angel again oppa?” asked Ji eun and pouted playfully. Taeng ruffled her hair.

“You’re so cute! You’re the best sister for me!” said Taeng and hug Ji eun.

“Hah.. i think i’m fallin love Ji eun...” said Taeng and closed his eyes. Ji eun tightened her grip on Taeng’s arm.

“At least i have a place in your heart.. even if thats only a sister..” mumble Ji eun and follow Taeng into the dreamland.

--

“He didn’t arrived yet?” asked a man. His right hand man stood in front of him.

“No sir. He didn’t arrived yet.” He said. The man nodded.

“Okay then. If he arrived, tell him to meet me as soon as possible. Okay Yul?”

“I understand sir.” Said Yul and leave his boss.

“I’m waiting for you, Kim Taeng.”

--