Flash Back 2 : The Family

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger

 

“I’m home.” Said Jessica but no one reply her. She look around the house.

“Hmm.. where are they?” asked Jessica to herself. She then walk to the kitchen and grab a milk. Then, she heard the door open.

“We’re home!!” Jessica shakes her head.

“Noona!! Thats mine!!” shout Yoong when he enter the kitchen.

“You can buy another milk.” Said Jessica and sit in the sofa.

“Fany noona~ Sica noona stole my milk~” whine Yoong.

“Yah! Jung Yoong! I told you to not call me noona! I’m your wife! And you Jessica Jung! Thats Yoong’s!” shout Tiffany. Jessica rolled her eyes and ignored her bestfriend.

“Okay okay.. i’m sorry Fany..” said Yoong and kiss Tiffany’s cheek. Tiffany blushed and sit beside Jessica while Yoong go to the kitchen to get some food.

“So.. what are you doing today?” asked Tiffany. Jessica look at her.

“Nothing.. just go to the park, sing, and talk with Taeng.” said Jessica and watch TV.

“Who’s Taeng?” asked Tiffany. Yoong join them too.

“You know Taeng?” asked Tiffany to Yoong. Yoong shakes his head.

“I just met her today in the park and chat for awhile.” Said Jessica. Yoong and Tiffany nodded.

“But he’s weird.” Said Jessica again. Yoong raised his eyebrow.

“Why?” he asked and cuddled with Tiffany.

“He’s younger than me but maybe not that much and he still have a curfew.” Said Jessica. Yoong and Tiffany look at each other.

“Maybe he’s still in high school?” said Tiffany.

“And we’re.. i don’t know.. 25?” Said Yoong. Jessica nodded.

“Maybe yes.” She said and turn her attention to the TV.

“So..” Tiffany started. Jessica look at her bestfriend.

“Are you interested to him?” asked Tiffany. Jessica raised her brow.

“What do you mean?” asked Jessica confused.

“Like.. you like him?” asked Tiffany. Jessica sigh.

“No Tiff.. i told you i really not interested with men anymore.” Said Jessica. Tiffany sigh.

“But it have been three years since that day.. just forget him will you?” said Tiffany. Jessica stand up from her seat.

“He will be the last man i’ll date. Kwon Yul will be the last man who broke my heart. I’ll never let it happen again. And that was really hard for me you know that Tiff.” With that, Jessica leave her bestfriend and go to her own room. Tiffany massage her temple and Yoong rubbed her back.

“I just want her to be happy again..” said Tiffany. Yoong sigh and cupped his wife face and lift her face.

“I know that.. but we can’t force her right? She’s grown up Fany. She knew what the best for her.” said Yoong and kiss Tiffany’s lips.

“My sister know what the best for her.” said Yoong again.

--