Chapter 17

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger

“DAAD!!!!!!!!” Taeng shout. His father being shooted by Jiyoung. The bullet going through his abdoment.

“No!!! dad! Please don’t close your eyes okay?! Stay with me okay?!” shout Taeng. taeyang only smile and nodded. Taeng look at Jiyoung furious.

“YOU B*STARD! I’LL KILL YOU!!” shout Taeng to Jiyoung. Jiyoung only laugh harder.

“HAHAHAHA! THAT B*STARD DESERVE THAT!!” shout Jiyoung and thats make Taeng angrier than before.

“WHAT DID MY DAD DO TO YOU?!” said Taeng.

“HE STOLE MY ONLY LOVE! MY FIRST LOVE!! YOUR MOTHER!” shout Jiyoung. Taeng speechless.

“W-What?”

“YES! THAT B*STARD TOOK MY LOVE AWAY FROM ME! HE TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!! DARA SHOULD BE MY WIFE RIGHT NOW AND YUL’ MOTHER BUT NO!! SHE’S BECOME HIS WIFE AND YOUR MOTHER! AND BEACUSE OF BOTH OF YOU NOW SHE’S GONE! IF SHE’S WITH ME, SHE WILL STILL IN HERE WITH ME! YOU ALWAYS GET THE HAPPINESS WHILE I’M NOT! KIM YOUNGBAE! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU TO RUINING MY LIFE!” shout Jiyoung and lost control of his gun. He shoot Taeng right on his stomach.

“TAENG!!” Yul run toward Taeng and help his bestfriend.

“You’re here too Yul?” asked His father. Yul tensed.

“Are you going to betray you’re own father Yul?” asked his father. Yul gulped and help Taeng. he then stand up and face his father.

“Taeng is my brother that i care the most. Mr Kim always be there for me while you not. You’re not my father. You didn’t give me anything. Why i should help you now?” said Yul angry. Jiyoung chuckled.

“So you taking their side now?” asked Jiyoung.

“Yes. I love them more than you, father.” With dad, Jiyoung shoot Yul right on his chest.

“YUL!!!!” Shout Taeng. Yul fall lifelessly. He coughed blood.

“Y-Yul, hey Yul.. stay with me okay.. brother?” said Taeng and hug Yul.

“T-Taeng.. I-I’m s-sorry for e-everything.. i.. i d-din’t realize it t-that our.. story is.. same.. with our f-father.. y-you love Sica.. b-but you.. din’t dare to approach h-her.. i’m s-sorry for take her a-away from.. y-you.. ” said Yul.

“No no please.. no more talk Yul please..” said Taeng.

“N-No.. i-i should tell you t-this.. i h-hurt her back then.. so y-you.. can have.. h-her.. i heard y-you.. talking to.. y-yourself.. about Sica.. i hurt her.. s-so you.. can h-have her.. n-never hurt h-her T-Taeng..” said Yul. Taeng is crying and hugging his bestfriend’s body. He didn’t know it that his bestfriend is sacrifice everything for him.

“I’m sorry Yul i’m so sorry.. i’m so sorry.” Said Taeng sobbing. Yul cough blood.

“J-just.. d-don’t make t-the same mistake.. l-like i do.. she’s too.. fragile.. d-dont.. leave her.. okay? P-protect her, b-brother..” said Yul smile.

“Yes.. yes i will Yul. Please don’t close your eyes okay Yul? Stay with me okay?” said Taeng. Yul only smile at him.

“I-I’m glad that i.. tell you.. e-everything..” said Yul before close his eyes, forever. Taeng hand shaking. He brought his hand toward Yul’s nose, to check on his bestfriend.

“No.. No.. No.. NOO!!! YUL!! Please wake up Yul!! I’m sorry Yul i’m sorry please wake up now Yul please..” said Taeng sobbing. Taeyang quietly shed his tears with his left hand, while the other hand hold his wound. Taeng put Yul body and turn to se Jiyoung.

“You see that? DID YOU SEE THAT?! YOU JUST KILL YOUR OWN ING SON!!” shout Taeng. Jiyoung only smirk.

“Thats what he get for betraying me.” said Jiyoung.

“You..” before Taeng could finished his sentence, he got shoot again near his stomach.

“Urgghh!!” Taeng groaned in pain.

“Taeng!! Taeng stay away from this i beg you. Jiyoung-ah! This is our problem! Please don’t hurt him. Jiyoung please.. how can i now that you love her if you didn’t tell me? you never tell me about that and you just let me confess to her. You didn’t even to stop me. How can i know you’re feeling if you didn’t tell me? if you tell me, ofcourse i will let you confess to Dara. I will support you with all my heart. How can i know your feeling if you didn’t tell me Jiyoung-ah?” said Taeyang. Jiyoung fell on his knees.

“No.. she never noticed me. and she know you more than me..” said Jiyoung. Taeyang walk toward him and pat his shoulder.

“Jiyoung-ah, if you approach her first, you will know her better than i do. she always ask me about you. she know about you Jiyoung-ah.” Said Taeyang. A single tears fall down from Jiyoung’s cheek.

“She.. know about.. me?” asked Jiyoung. Taaeyang nodded. Jiyoung cry harder.

“I’m so sorry.. i’m so sorry Youngbae-ah..” said Jiyoung sobbing. Taeyang patted his back.

“Its okay.” Said Taeyang. Jiyoung wiped his tears and saw his only son lie lifelessly on the floor. He slowly approach his son and cry while hugging his son’s dead body.

“Yul.. i’m so sorry.. i’m sorry that i never gave you much attention.. i’m so sorry... CL.. i’m sorry.. i’m sorry.. he’s too young to be with you..” said Jiyoung crying.

“He always forgive you Mr Kwon. I know that he love you too much for betray you.” said Taeng. With that, Jiyoung cry harder and hugging his own son’s body and keep repeating ‘sorry’ to his son and his late wife. Taeng walk toward his father.

“Are you okay dad?” asked Taeng. Taeyang nodded.

“I’m fine son. What about you?? asked Taeyang concerned.

“I’m fin.. URGHH!!” Taeng groaned.

“Taeng?!! are you okay son??!!” asked his father worriedly. Taeng only can groaned because of the pain.

“Hold on son!! Hold on okay?!” said Taeyang. Taaeng nodded. Suddenly, they heard a shoot from a gun.

DORRR!!

Taeyang and Taeng turned their head.

“JIYOUNG!!” Kwon Jiyoung just shoot himself on the head because of guiltiness toward his son.

“NO!! JIYOUNG-AH!!” shout Taeyang. He grab his wounded shoulders and go toward his bestfriend.

“No.. no.. Jiyoung.. please wake up..” said Taeyang. While Taeyang trying to help his bestfriend, Taeng slowly lost his conscious. Before he lost his conscious, he heard a sweet voice that he want to hear that everyday. A voice from his goddess.

“TAENG!!!”

And everything turned black.

--

 

A/N Tomorrow i'll post the final chapter ^^ thank you for reading and i appreciate the comments ^^ wait for my new fic ^^