Chapter 14

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger

Taeng and Jessica walk in hand towards Taeng father with smile on their face. Taeyang saw them and smile.

“My son and my daughter!” shout Taeyang.

“Yah dad.. you’re so loud.” Said Taeng. His father grinned.

“I want to give something for both of you.” said Taeyang. Taeng and Jessica look at each other.

“It’s okay appa. I’m glad that you came here.” Said Jessica. Taeyang look at her and smile.

“Oh god Taeng. She such a beautiful woman! In and out! I’m so proud of you son!” said Taeyang and patted his son back. Taeng grinned.

“Of course. I learn from the best.” said Taeng and hi-five with his father.

“And you’ve got his dorkiness too.” Said Bom with TOP walk behind her.

“BomBom! I missed you!” said Taeng and hug Bom.

“Aigoo.. my baby is bigger than me now.” said Bom and kissed Taeng’s forehead.

“Of course i am.” taeng grinned.

“Come Taeng. I’ll show you my gift.” Said TOP. Taeng nod and turned to his wife.

“I’ll be right back.” He said and kiss Jessica on the lips. Jessica blush and nodded. Taeng walk away with TOP, leaving Jessica with his father and aunt.

“So, how did you two meet each other?” asked Bom. Jessica look at her and smile.

“I saw him when i was sitting alone in the park.” Said Jessica. Bom nodded.

“So your first impresion about him?” asked Taeyang. 

“He is a weird guy.” Said Jessica bluntly. Taeyang chuckled and Bom shake her head.

“He is just same as like you.” said Bom. Jessica look at her.

“How come?” Bom turn her head and smile.

“The first time my sister met him, she told me that this guy is a weird guy.” Said Bom. Taeyang only laugh.

“Your sister? Taeng’s mom?” asked Jessica. Bom nodded.

“Did Taeng brought you to his mom?” asked Bom. Jessica nodded. Taeyang smile.

“He introduce you to her?” asked Taeyang. Jessica nodded again.

“Aish that kid. He introduce his girlfriend to his mother but didn’t bother to told his father. The only thing i know is his wedding day.” Said Taeyang and shook his head.

“He sure love his mother so much.” said Jessica. Bom and Taeyang look at her and smile.

“His mother mean a lot to him.” Said Bom.

“And he is to his mother.” Said Taeyang.

“But sadly, his mother passed away, leaving him with this man. He always closed his heart. Even with his bestfriend, Yul.” Said Bom. Jessica tensed up.

“Y-Yul?” asked Jessica. Taeyang nodded.

“Yul is Taeng bestfriend since diapers. His father and i is a bestfriend. They treat each other like a brother until one day, Yul make a mistake. Since then, the only think i know is Taeng cast him out from our house and my company. But since i need him as a right hand, i took him back. And when Taeng know about this he’s furious.” Said Taeyang. Jessica’s eyes widened. He can’t believe that her husband know Yul. She keep silent until Taeng and TOP back.

“Princess! You will not believe what TopTop gave us for the gift!” said Taeng excitedly. Jessica smile at her husband.

“What is it?” she asked. Taeng nodded.

“Come with me!” said Taeng and grab Jessica’s hand, leaving the adults. Taeng lead the way for his wife to the present. When they arrived, Jessica’s eyes widened.

“Uncle TOP gave us a car?!” said Jessica. Taeng nodded happily.

“Yes! Isn’t that great?!” said Taeng. Jessica nodded. Taeng walk toward the door and open it.

“Come in. I’ll give you a drive.” Said Taeng. Jessica smile and said thankyou to Taeng. Taeng run a little and get inside the car. 

“Ready for a ride?” said Taeng to his wife. Jessica nod.

“Lets go!!”

--

“Where is those kids?” said Bom worried.

“Maybe they go for a ride?” asked TOP.

“Or go to Dara.” Said Taeyang. Bom and TOP look at him.

“Yeah maybe you’re right.” Said Bom. Taeyang look at his watch.

“Oh god, i have to go now. my flight is depart for two hours.” Said Taeyang. TOP look at him.

“You’re leaving?” he asked Taeyang. Taeyang nodded.

“Yeah. Need to go to Brazil.” Said Taeyang. TOP nodded.

“Take care of your health will you? You’re an old man now.” tease Bom.

“I will.” Said Taeyang. He take something out from his pocket.

“I’m afraid i can’t give this to Taeng and Jessica. If they comeback, give this to him. Told him that this is my wedding present from me.” said Taeyang and handed a key with a letter to Bom. Bom and TOP nodded.

“I’m leaving now. See you later hyung, noona.” Said Taeyang and leave. 

“Take care okay?” said TOP.

“Don’t overwork yourself!” said Bom.

“I will!” shout Taeyang and get into the car.

--

“Sir, he’s leaving now.” Jiyoung smirked.

“Good. Follow him but not too close.” Said Jiyoung and get into the car.

“Yes sir.” Said the driver. Little did he knows, Yul heard everything.

“I have a very very bad feeling about this now.” He said to himself and follow his father’s car.

--