Chapter 13

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger

 

3 weeks later

 

Jessica run toward her bathroom and vomit. She look so pale and weak. Taeng come and rubbed her back.

“Princess? You okay?” asked Taeng. Jessica nodded and wiped .

“Yeah.. i’m fine Taeng..” said Jessica and walked out from the bedroom. She sat on the edge of her bed. Taeng massage her shoulders from the back.

“Are you sure? You look so pale.. should i call Ji eun?” said Taeng. Jessica look at him with questioning eyes.

“Why did you call her? You should bring me to the doctor right?” asked Jessica.

“Aish.. i think i forgot to tell you right? Ji eun is a nurse but she really like a doctor.” Said Taeng.

“Really? She’s a nurse? How old is she?” asked Jessica.

“Around.. 23? I texted her already and she said that she’s on her way.” Said Taeng and continue massage his girlfriend. After 10 minutes waiting, Ji eun finally come.

“Can you wait outside oppa? I need to check her.” said Ji eun. Taeng nodded and closed the door. He wait patiently on the living room.

“Hyung? Why are you here alone?” asked Yoong. Taeng turned his head.

“My friend is checking up your sister.” Taeng answer.

“What? Check her up? Did she sick or something? What happen?!” asked Yoong worriedly. Taeng shake his head.

“I don’t know either..” mumble Taeng. Yoong then sit beside Taeng and waiting for his sister. Suddenly, the door is opened and reveal smiling Ji eun and Jessica.

“I’ve got a great news for you oppa.” Said Ji eun. Taeng stand up and walk toward his girlfriend.

“What? Did she okay?” asked Taeng. Jessica only widely smile at him.

“She’s perfectly fine oppa. Beside, she have a great news for you.” said Ji eun and smile at Jessica. Jessica smile lovingly at Taeng.

“I’m pregnant..” said Jessica shyly. Taeng’s eyes widened. Yoong drop his jaw. Taeng blink his eyes repeatedly before smiling widely.

“REALLY?!” shout Taeng and Yoong at the same time. Jessica and Ji eun nodded together. Taeng hug Jessica tightly.

“I’M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!” shout Taeng.

“AND I’M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE?!” shout Yoong. Jessica and Ji eun giggled together because of they dorkiness. Suddenly, Tiffany appear from the kitchen.

“YAH! Why are you people so noisy?! Oh? We have a guest?” said Tiffany and look at Ji eun. Ji eun notice it and bowed.

“Hello. I’m Taeng oppa chilhood friend, Ji eun.” Said Ji eun and smile. Tiffany give her an eye-smile.

“Hello. I’m Jessi’s bestfriend and Yoong’s wife.” Said Tiffany. She then turned her head to her husband.

“And why did both of you shout?” asked Tiffany. Yoong grinned.

“You’re going to be a aunt~~” said Yoong. Tiffany look at her husband confusedly.

“Huh? What do you..” she then look at her bestfriend.

“OH MY GOD!! Really?!!” shout Tiffany. jessica nod excitedly. Tiffany squealed.

“KYAAA~~ we’re going to be a mother together!!:” said Tiffany but stop suddenly.

“But both of you didn’t married yet.” Said Tiffany. Everyone fell silent. Taeng and Jessica look at each other awkwardly. Ji eun look at at her bestfriend. Yoong facepalmed himself because of his blunt wife. Suddenly, Taeng clap his hand and turn to face Jessica. He grab Jessica’s hand and brought them in front of his chest.

“Lets get married.” Said Taeng. Everyone look at him with wide eyes and jaw dropped. Jessica have opened. She can’t believe her boyfriend just proposed her.

“B-But.. don’t you think it’s too fast? I mean.. we’re only 3 weeks together.” Said Jessica. Taeng shook his head.

“No. I really love you since the first time i saw you. And i promised you i will never leave you and i’ll always protect you and i’ll always be there for you.” said Taeng. Jessica’s eyes got watery and hug her boyfriend.

“I.. will.” Said Jessica. Taeng grinned.

“I love you Sica..”

“I love you, stranger..”

“Yah!”

“My sister getting married.” And Yoong fainted.

“YOONG!”

--

“Boss you have a letter.” Said a guard. Mr Kim turned his chair.

“From who?” he asked. The guard smile.

“From your own son Boss.” He said and leave.

“My son?” he questioned himslef and open the letter.

“MY SON IS GETTING MARRIED!!” shout Mr Kim and run from his office.

“M y one and only son is getting married!! Finally!!” he shout. All the guard chuckled and mentally congratulating Mr Kim. Only one person who smile sadly.

“So you finally marry her Taeng? And you didn’t bother to invite your own bestfriend.” Chuckled Yul sadly.

“I guess you hate me a lot huh?” said Yul. Suddenly, someone tap his shoulder.

“Excuse Mr Kwon, but you have this.” Said a maid. He take the letter and open it.

“You remember me.” said Yul and a tears come from his eyes.

“A brother huh Tae? You dork.” Said Yul smiling and wiped his tears.

“I’m glad you invite me.”

--

“Sir, Mr Kim is on the line.”

“Hello?”

“Hyung!! You will not believe this!! My son!! Taeng is getting married!!” TOP chuckled.

“Easy there Taeyang.. You’re so excited huh?” said TOP.

“Of course i am! My only son finally getting married!” said Taeyang.

“Yeah. I just get the invitation before you call me. How are you brother? You didn’t call me lately.” Said TOP.

“Sorry hyung. I was really busy. I need to take care of my company from the other’s country.” Said Taeyang.

“Okay then. Don’t forget to eat okay? Take care of your health and i’ll see you on Taeng’s wedding.” Said TOP.

“I get it! See you later hyung!” said Taeyang and the phone went off.

“So, his son is getting married huh?” TOP turned his head.

“Just leave them alone, Jiyoung.” Spat TOP angrily. Jiyoung chuckled.

“Well, i’ll leave him alone this time because her son is getting married.” Said Jiyoung and walk off. TOP slumped on his chair and rubbed his temple.

“I promised you i’ll protect your family, Dara.” Said TOP under his breath.

--

Jiyoung grab his phone and call someone.

“Hello?” said from the other line.

“Hey buddy! Long time no see!” said Jiyoung.

“Uh.. who’s this?”

“Aish.. you forgot my voice Dong Youngbae?” said Jiyoung.

“Kwon Jiyoung!! Yah!! Where are you?! You suddenly dissapear 23 years ago!” said Taeyang. Jiyoung chuckled.

“Sorry buddy. Something s come up and.. yeah. You still loud you know?” Jiyoung chuckled.

“Thats not a permission Mr Kwon. And yeah, i didn’t change.” Said Taeyang and chuckled.

“Right.. i know that Youngbae..”

“YAH!” stop calling me Youngbae!! Oh! Where are you now?” asked Taeyang.

“I’m in Seoul right now. why?”

“Remember my son Taeng?” said Taeyang.

“Yeah i do. He’s so cute back then. Why?”

“HE’S GETTING MARRIED SOON!!” shout Taeyang from the phone. Jiyoung rub his ear.

“Yah! Do you have to shout?!” said Jiyoung.

“Sorry, just excited. You’ll come right?” asked Taeyang.

“But he didn’t give me an invitation.” Said Jiyoung.

“Relax will you! you’re my bestfriend! You can come with me!” said Taeyang. Jiyoung chuckled.

“Okay then. I guess i’ll see you..”

“Tomorrow! Remember that big church near the park? He’s getting married in there. I need to go buddy see you tomorrow!” and the line went off. Jiyoung’s smile turn into a smirk.

“The prey is inviting his chaser? Even animal never do that.” Said Jiyoung and call someone.

“Father?”

“What is your status?”

“I’m his right man father.”

“Good. I’ll be there tomorrow. I’ll see you soon, son.

“Yes father.”

--

The next day

“Oh my god...”

Jessica turned around to see her bestfriend and her brother look at her with jaw hanging.

“What? What? Am i look fat?!” said Jessica panicked.

“NO!! no no no Jessi.. you look absolutely perfect! Taeng oppa will love it!” squealed Tiffany.

“Noona you look perfect!” said Yoong and show his two thumbs up.

“Thanks Yoongie~” Jessica said and kiss Yoong’s cheek.

“YAH! He’s my husband!!” yelled Tiffany and hug Yoong.

“YAH! He’s my brother!” said Jessica.

“Oh yeah.. i forgot hehe..” Tiffany said and release Yoong.

“I’ll check on Taeng Hyung. See you later noona!” said Yoong and walk out.

“Tiff! I’m sooo nervous!” whinned Jessica.

“Relax okay? I felt just like you when my wedding day.” Said Tiffany and massage Jessica’s shoulders.

“I hope he like it though.” Said Jessica.

“He will.”

--

“Hyung?” said Yoong and open the door. Taeng turned around and saw his soon-to-be-brother-in-law.

“Yoong! You’re here!” said Taeng and hug him.

“Oh hello oppa!” said Ji eun bowed.

“Ehh hyung, who is she?” asked Yoong and returned the bow.

“She’s my cildhood friend but i treat her like my own sister, Lee Jieun.

“Hello Yoong oppa. I’m the one who come to your house for checking up Sica unnie.” Said Jieun.

“Oh yes! I remember you! Nice to meet you.” said Yoong. Taeng then nudge him.

“Yah. Did you saw your sister already?” asked Taeng. Yoong grinned.

“Of course! But i’ll not give you a detail.” Said Yoong and do merong to his hyung and run away.

“Yah!! You little.. gah! Now i desperate to see Sica!” said Taeng. Jieun sat beside him, laugh.

“Easy oppa. You’ll saw her in one hour.” Said Jieun. Suddenly, someone knocked from the outside.

“Come in!” shout Taeng. When the door open, Taeng stand up almost immedietly.

“H..Hey Taeng.” Said Yul.

“Yul.” Said Taeng with cold tone. There was an awkward atmosphere in there so Jieun decided to leave both of them alone.

“Uh.. oppa, i’ll go to see Sica unnie.” Said Jieun and left. Both of them stand in silence until Yul broke it off.

“Thank.. for inviting me here.” Said Yul. Taeng nodded.

“Eventhough i hate you, you still my brother.” Said Taeng. Yul smile a little.

“You should take care of her. don’t be like me.” said Yul. Taeng smile a little.

“Of course i will.” Said Taeng. Yul smile.

“I’ll see you outside then.” Said Yul and go. Taeng sigh and sit on the coach.

“I miss our old time Yul.” Said Taeng. On the outside, Yul standing in front of the door.

“Me too Taeng. But i ruin everything right?” he said and walk away. From afar, you can see a shhocked Tiffany, standing in the hallway.

“Did i just saw.. Yul oppa? He get out from Taeng oppa’s room? But how? Don’t tell me.. did Taeng oppa really friend of..”

“Friend of who Fany?” asked Yoong and back hug his wife. I can’t tell him now.. said Tiffany.

“Friend with.. Jieun! Yeah Jieun!” said Tiffany.Forgive me Yoong..

“He is. And she said that she was Taeng hyung cildhood friend and Taeng hyung treat her a his sister.” Said Yoong. Tiffany nodded.

“Lets go to Taeng oppa.” Said Tiffany. Yoong nodded and walk with his wife.

“Taeng oppa!” shout Tiffany. Yoong covered his ear.

“Yah! Tiffany Jung! You almost make me deaf you know!” said Yoong and rubbed his ear.

“Sorry hubby.” Said Tiffany and kiss her husband’s ear.

“Geez.. stop that lovey dovey will you?” said Taeng annoyed only get a giggle from the couple. Suddenly, the doors open and reveald 3 man and 1 woman with a lots of man in black.

“DAD! TopTop! BomBom! And uh..” Taeng scratch his head.

“I’m Kwon Jiyoung. Your parents bestfriend.” Said Jiyoung calmly.

“MY SON IS GETTING MARRIED!!!” shout Taeyang and hug his son.

“D.. Dad.. i can’t.. breath..” said Taeng and release himself from his father.

“My baby is grown up..” said Bom and wiped her tears.

“Yah Taeng! You still call me that?! I’m old man already..” said TOP.

“Hehe but i like it though.” He said.

“And may i know who is this Taeng?” asked his father. Taeng look at his back and saw a stunned couple.

“Oh right! He’s my soon-to-be-brother-in-law Yoong and his wife, Tiffany.” said Taeng.

“N-Nice to see you sir.” Said Yoong and bowed.

“I’m Tiffany Jung.” Said Tiffany and bowed too.

“Nice too see you too. Omoo i can’t wait to se my daughter-in-law. Can i see her?” asked Taeyang. Tiffany nodded her head.

“I’ll show you the way sir.” Said Tiffany.

“Don’t be so formal. You’ll be my daughter-in-law too right? Just call this old man appa okay?” said Taeyang. Tiffany nodded her head.

“Yes.. Appa..” said Tiffany.

“I’ll go with you Taeyang. I wanna see my favorite kids type.” Said Bom.

“Me too.” Said TOP.

“I’ll stay here. I wanna catch up with him.” Said Jiyoung. Taeyang nodded and leave. TOP look at him and mouthed “Don’t you dare to hurt him or else”. Jiyoung only smirk.

“Uh.. i think i’ll go to my sister’s room too.” Said Yoong excuse himself. There’s only Taeng and Jiyoung in that room.

“So Taeng, you really forget me?” asked Jiyoung. Taeng nodded.

“I’m so sorry sir, but i really can’t remember you.” said Taeng. Jiyoung chuckled.

“Well, its okay though. I leave this country 23 years ago without telling your father.” Said Jiyoung.

“Oh.. okay..” said Taeng. Both of them sat in silence until someone knocked the door.

“The groom please get ready. Your wedding start on 30 minutes.”

“Okay!” shout Taeng. Jiyoung stood up.

“Well, i guess i’ll see you outside?” said Jiyoung.

“It’s nice to see you sir.” Said Taeng and bowed.

“No no. don’t call me sir, just call me uncle okay?” said Jiyoung. Taeng nodded.

“I’ll see you later, uncle.” Said Taeng.

“Good.”

--

“I can’t wait to see her!” said Taeyang excited. Tiffany giggled.

“You’re so funny appa.” Said Tiffany.

“He’s just too dork. And i feel bad for Taengoo. He’s become a dork just like his appa.” Sigh Bom.

“Agreed.” Said TOP.

“Yah! Hyung! Noona! Don’t talk bad about me!!” shout Taeyang. Tiffany and Yoong chuckled. They finally arrived at Jessica’s room. Tiffany knicked the door.

“Jessi? Can i come?” said Tiffany.

“Yes Tiff!” shout Jessica from the inside. When the doors opened, the 3 adults jaw dropped.

“She..”

“Is..”

“So..”

“BEAUTIFULL!!” shout the three adults. Jessica look at them in horror while YoonFany laugh out loud.

“Oh my gosh!! You’re so beautiful!! Taeng is so smart!!” said Bom and examine Jessica.

“Taeyang! Your son is trully amazing! Look at her!” said Bom squealed happily. Jessica’s eyes widened.

“Hello Mr Kim. I’m so sorry i didn’t introduce myself. I’m Jessica Jung.” Said Jessica bowed. Taeyang smile and held Jessica shoulder.

“It’s appa for you.” said Taeyang and kiss Jessica’s forehead.

“Gosh.. you’re beautifull.” Said Taeyang. Suddenly, the staff knocked the door.

“The bridge please get ready. Your wedding is about to start soon.” He said and walk away.

“We’ll see you later Jessica.” Said Bom and kiss Jessica cheek.

“Oh by the way, i’m Taeng’s aunt, Bom and he is his uncle, TOP.” Said Bom.

“Nice to see you Jessica.

“Heloo auntie and uncle.” Said Jessica smile.

“I’ll see you soon Sica.” Said Taeyang.

“I’ll see you soon Mr..”

“It’s appa.” Said Taeyang and smile. Jessica nodded shyly.

“Appa..” Taeyang smile.

“Let’s go noona.” Said Yoong and take his sister’s hand.

--

Taeng standing nervously in the altar. He look at the church door, waitiing for it opened. Finally, the door is open and reveal a beautiful godess walk towards him. He felt like the world is stop spining. He can close his jaw. He just stared at the woman that he really love with all his heart. Yoong handed Jessica’s hand and whisper,

“Take care of my noona.” Taeng look at him and smile.

“I will.” He said. Yoong smile.

Taeng look at the woman beside her.

“You’re beustiful.” Said Taeng. Jessica blushed.

“Thank you.”

“Today we celebrate one of life's greatest moments and give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, as you join together in vows of marriage.

Just as two very different threads woven in opposite directions can form a beautiful tapestry, so can your two lives merge together to form a very beautiful marriage. To make your marriage work will take love. Love should be the core of your marriage; love is the reason you are here. But it also will take trust - to know in your hearts that you want the best for each other.

It will take dedication - to stay open to one another, to learn and to grow together even when this is not always easy to do. It will take faith - to always be willing to go forward to tomorrow, never really knowing what tomorrow will bring. And it will take commitment - to hold true to the journey you both now pledge to share together.

Now, would you both please turn and face each other and hold hands.”

Taeng and Jessica look at each other smiling.

“Kim Taeng, Do you take Jessica Jung to be your Wife?”

 "I do."

“Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her?”

"I do."

“Jessica Jung, Do you take Kim Taeng to be your Husband?”

"I do."

“Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only unto him?”

"I do."

“May I please have your rings?” Tiffany go to the front and give the ring to the minister.

“The wedding ring is the outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual bond, which unites two loyal hearts in endless love. It is a seal of the vows Kim Taeng and Jessica Jung have made to one another. Bless O God these rings, which these two, who give them, and who wear them, may ever abide in thy peace. Living together in unity, love and happiness for the rest of their lives. Amen.

Kim Taeng, please place Jessica’s ring on the third finger of her left hand and repeat after me.”

Taeng do what the minister told him.


“I, Kim Taeng take thee, Jessica Jung to be my Wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you. With this ring, I thee wed.”

And Taeng slide the ring into Jessica’s finger. The minister turned to see Jessica.

“Jessica Jung, please place Kim Taeng’s ring on the third finger of his left hand and repeat after me.”

Jessica nodded

“I, Jessica Jung take thee Kim Taeng to be my husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you. With this ring, I thee wed.”

Jessica slide the ring into Taeng’s finger. The minister start to speak again.

“Respect yourselves and each other. Always remember what brought you together and make gentleness, tenderness and kindness an important part of your marriage. When life's fears, frustrations and hardships attack your marriage – as they threaten all relationships at one time or another – remember to focus on the good things between you and never only on that which seems wrong. By doing this, you can ride out the storms when clouds hide the face of the sun in your lives – remembering that even if you lose sight of it for a moment, the sun is still there. And if each of you takes responsibility for the quality for your life together, it will be marked by abundance and delight.

Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter to the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to each other. Now you will feel no loneliness, for you will be a companion to the other. Now you are two bodies, but there is only one life before you. Go now and enter the days of your life together.

Taeng and Jessica, in so much as the two of you have agreed to live together in Matrimony, have promised your love for each other by these vows, and now having heard you make these pledges of your affection, I do by virtue of the authority vested in me and the State of Idaho, declare you to be Husband and Wife.

Congratulations Taeng, you may now kiss your bride!”

Taeng took Jessica’s chin and draw closer.

“I love you.” he whisper and kiss Jessica. The audience cheered. Taeyang wiped his tears and let out his wife photo.

“Our son is a family man now.” said Taeyang. Bom cry and TOP rubbed her back. Tiffany wiped her tears and Yoong did the same like TOP do. jiyoung clap his hand with smirk. Jieun cheered loudly. Yul smile a littel and clap his hand. He then left the church silently. As he walk toward his car, he felt someone grab his hand.

“Hello son.”

“Hello father.

“I see that Taeyang is trust you a lot huh?” said Jiyoung.

“Of course he is. I was with him since a little.” Said Yul. Jiyoung nodded.

“You did a great job son.” Said Jiyoung and walk away.

“What is his plan now?”

--

 

A/N a super long update! since today is my birthday soo i want to gave this super long update for my readers <3 thankyou for subbing my story and your comment ^^ don't forget to comment and maybe i will update my new fic soon ^^