Flashback 10

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger

 

“Seobang~~” Yoong turn his head to see her wife.

“Hm?” Tiffany stared at her husband.

“Do you think Jessi will be home?” asked Tiffany. Yoong keep silence.

“I bet she’ll stay at Taeng oppa house tonight.” Said Tiffany. Yoong look at his wife.

“I don’t think so.. they only met for 4 days.” Said Yoong. Tiffany pout and crossed her arms.

“Okay then. Lets make a bet. I bet she’ll be home tomorrow and have a hickey on her neck. If i win, you will be my slave for a week and if i lost, i’ll be your slave.” Said Tiffany. Yoong nodded.

“Deal.”

--

“Boss. Are you sure about this?”

A man turned his face and smirked.

“Of course. We need to kill him so we can take over his company.” Said the man. His man nodded and leave him alone.

“Kim Taeyang. I’ll kill you.”

--

Taeng open his eyes slowly. He look around and rubbed his eyes then yawn. He felt little cold. Why am i ? And there’s something under this blanket.. tought Taeng and open the blanket slowly. He smile when he saw a beautiful sight. He caress Jessica hair softly and kiss her. Jessica open her eyes slowly and saw Taeng smile lovingly at her. She smile back at him but when she saw that both of them is , she blushed and hiding under the blanket.

“What happen Sica?” asked Taeng. Jessica close her eyes with the blanket.

“You’re ..” mumble Jessica. Taeng chuckled and kiss Jessica bare shoulder.

“Aigoo.. why are you so shy? We did it last night. And for your info, you’re too.” Grin Taeng. Jessica blush madly and hit Taeng’s shoulder softly.

“Yah!! Byuntae!” said Jessica. Taeng hug her from the back.

“But you know, you are the byuntae last night.” Said Taeng seductively. Jessica blushed again.

“Oppa!!” Jessica hit him repeatedly and Taeng only laugh at her. Then, they heard Jessica phone ringing.

“Hello?” said Jessica without looking who’s the caller.

“NOONA!! Where were you?!! Why you didn’t come home last night?!! Don’t you know how worried i was?!! Uhmhmmhhmhhhfff...” Yoong’s voice faded away.

“Sorry Jess, your brother is really annoying. So where are you last night? Don’t tell me.... YOU WITH TAENG OPPA RIGHT?!! OH MY GOD!!!” Tiffany squealed. Jessica distance her phone from her ear.

“Wow.. she’s so loud..” comment Taeng and rubbed his ear.

“This isn’t the loudest.” Said Jessica.

“SO?! Did you do “it” with him already?!” asked Tiffany. Jessica blushed.

“Seriously Tiff. From all of the question, why must that question you asked first?!” said Jessica. They heard a laugh from the other line.

“So.. you guys did it right? Ohoho i don’t know you’re such a bad girl Jessi..” tease Tiffany. Jessica blushed again.

“YAAHHH!!”

“Yah noona!! You with Taeng hyung last night?! What did you guys do?!!” said Yoong this time.

“Easy Yoong.. we only do wath lovers do~” said Taeng. Jessica keep blushing.

“H-Hyung?! What do you mean?! What..” before Yoong can finished, Taeng cut the phone and grinned.

“So.. is it true..?” asked Jessica shyly. Taeng look at her.

“That we are.. a couple now?” asked Jessica. Taeng smile widely and wrapped his arm around Jessica body.

“Of course.. because i love you so much..” said Taeng and kiss Jessica neck and jawline. Jessica smile.

“I love you too, oppa.” Said Jessica and turned her head. She kiss Taeng on his lips and make Taeng grinned.

--

“You lost!!” shouted Tiffany. Yoong rubbed his temple.

“I can’t believe it.. I felt betrayed by my favorite hyung..” mumble Yoong. Tiffany grinned and sit on his lap.

“So.. Taeng oppa is your new favorite hyung now?” asked Tiffany.

“He is.. He’s so cool you know. But i can’t believe it that he moved so fast..” mumble Yoong. Tiffany giggle and lift his chin up.

“You moved fast too, Yoong..” said Tiffany sedductively. Yoong grinned.

“Of course.. because i love you..” said Yoong and kiss Tiffany on the lips. Tiffany smile from the kiss.

“Now! as a promised, you will do whatever i want right hubby?” said Tiffany. Yoong sigh and nodded his head.

“Yeah.. i will do whatever you asked me to do.” said Yoong. Tiffany grinned and grab her husband hand.

“Let’s go shopping!!” squealed Tiffany.

“Not again...”

--